Alternative highs??

Discussion in 'General' started by drumdude, Aug 14, 2007.

1. Not to mention all the idiot kids who do it in tubs and drowned. I see it all the time.

2. Thats a first for me. Care to explain?

3. Kids apparently "dust" in tubs.. I HAVE NO IDEA WHY.. but I remember going on www.mydeathspace.com and reading tons of kids who drowned from dusting in tubs and passing out.

4. Kava. Go get some root (the pills don't work as well), grind it up, make some tea... There are tons of recipes online. It's just a really nice, chill, relaxed feeling.

5. Any reviews of those?

6. eww dont take ccc's they are really bad for you when you take more than 6 or 8
    they contain acetimophen (tylenol) which can really fuck up your kidneys and kill you in extremely high doses.
    stick with gel caps

7. Go get some codiene. There easy to get, and the highs amazing, similar to heroin.
    You could get them from basicly any pharmacy, or maybe even a supermarket. They'll have paracetamol (acetimophen) in them though, which is really bad for your liver. they put that in I think so you cant use the pills to get high. But just extract the codiene and then drink that. Google for codiene extraction and do that. I did 17 .8mg codiene capsules last time and I was mashed.

8. I don't know where the OP is from, but in America codeine is a controlled substance. You can't get anything with it unless you have a prescription.

9. ...and, to add to your reply, Codeine highs are NOTHING like heroin. Obviously, you've yet to try it. Yes, boht are opiates, but the highs aree not very similar. You've had to have tried both to know this.

on another note, yes telling him to take triple C's is a very bad idea because, as previously mentioned, the active ingredeints (other than DXM) are terrible for your liver in high doses.