Outdoor Buds Already!!!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by suspect, Aug 13, 2007.

1. Im 3 hours east of toronto. :D

looks good.

2. heres what it looks like now that I gave it a dose of bud food

Attached Files:

3. Mine started about 2 weeks ago on there own. Latitude: 38.45200 and Longitude: -122.63400 50 miles south of Mendo county. Oh but I do bite the hell out of my nails. LOL

4. so by this chart I wont be seeing the required lack of sunlight until sept 30 for my plant to bud in my area . my question is if I cover it to force it into budding will it stay in bud when put back into the more that 12 sunlight cycle ? the plant is rather large and it will be a task to cover it without any leaks ... what to do ? PS sometimes by mid to late october it frosts here

5. I cropped out me b. blackheads on july 25th. I got around 2 ps off 6 plants:D those look good bro!

6. damn straight they will, but you dont have to wait till 12/12
    photoperiod though, 14.5sunlight-9.5darkness will do it.
    to cover large plants, slice two garbage bags up one side then
    tape em together and, voila, homade plant tarp!
    dont use cheap bags theyre too thin, go with heavy duty
    only a few $$$ so splurge!!!

7. it does not take 12 hours of dark to start budding, that is only the suggested timing for indoor growers. your plants start budding outside when they notice the days getting shorter (which is around now), so i bet your plants will bud before september
    i didn't mean to basically post what the guy above me juest said

8. <TABLE class=tborder style="BORDER-TOP-WIDTH: 0px" cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR title="Post 1793426" vAlign=top><TD class=alt1 align=middle width=125>alexk1130</TD><TD class=alt2>Quote:
    <TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by northeast [​IMG]
    so by this chart I wont be seeing the required lack of sunlight until sept 30 for my plant to bud in my area . my question is if I cover it to force it into budding will it stay in bud when put back into the more that 12 sunlight cycle ? the plant is rather large and it will be a task to cover it without any leaks ... what to do ? PS sometimes by mid to late october it frosts here
    </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
    it does not take 12 hours of dark to start budding, that is only the suggested timing for indoor growers. your plants start budding outside when they notice the days getting shorter (which is around now), so i bet your plants will bud before september
    i didn't mean to basically post what the guy above me juest said </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Dam imagine if we had to wait for 12/12, only places below 40 degrees latitude would be able to grow MJ.

:eek:<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>

9. my Hxsk #1s were really far along, with long sticky buds. I havent seen them in 8 days because of vacation so im really excited to see em!

I hope the WW are catching up with the other strains

would molasses be good to use in addition to some 0-20-0 nutes? mollasses is carbs right?

10. from what I hear, its most effective during the last 2-3 weeks of flowering stage.

11. Im in western new york and my plant is flowering outdoors right now. its showing white whispy hairs at both tops (i topped the plant a while ago) i dont know if its because of the shade.

12. EEEEK! better check on my seedlings

13. well its been 3 days since my last visit to my outdoor plot and I swear, if they keep swelling as fast as they are, Ill flip...
    three weeks ago there was nothing, now....boom.........these plants are about waist high and they are filling in nice, check out these full body shots!!!

not bad Eh?

Attached Files:

14. hell yeah those pics look sweet, what strain?

15. White Rhino baby

16. they should really fatten up quite a bit im assuming seeing as how big they are right now

17. thats what excites me the most, they are only 3 weeks in!

18. awww nice plants man!!!
    did u cut off any of the fan leaves?