Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Why Not Just Swallow The Smoke?

• Please log in to reply

Emo Steve

Emo Steve

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 138 posts
Why don't people just swallow the smoke? If beginners are worried about not inhaling right, maybe they should just play it safe by swallowing.

territhemayor

territhemayor

• Registered Upgraded
  • 127 posts
ive swallowed, and will swallow again, on small hits, the huge ones are scary to me, at least a littl ebit lol.

dankdro420

dankdro420

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
its not good to swallow smoke. its bad for your stomach and it can make you puke nasty
if anyone has ever done dip or chewing tobacco they will know how nasty it is to swallow the spit that is produced from dipping. basically same effect. dont do it and it doesnt get you high cause the smoke stays in your stomach

lamorea

lamorea

Chronic Smot Poker

• Registered Upgraded
  • 570 posts
your stomach has a thick lining in it that wont absorb the thc, all you're doing is wasting weed...
and if you swallow smoke, sometimes you burp a cloud of smoke 15-20 minutes later. not good if you smoke before work/school/going home/going out in public

thesoftparade

thesoftparade

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,725 posts
why would you swallow the smoke?
your lungs can absorb the canabinoids a lot better than your stomach can

GimmieMore

GimmieMore

Drugged to stay alive....

• Bronze Member
  • 4,804 posts

PhoenixPharmer

PhoenixPharmer

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 2,565 posts

your stomach has a thick lining in it that wont absorb the thc, all you're doing is wasting weed...
and if you swallow smoke, sometimes you burp a cloud of smoke 15-20 minutes later. not good if you smoke before work/school/going home/going out in public

Well, doesnt eating brownies absorb... or any other bud food...
Why would smoke not do so too, to some extent?

Tuk2

Tuk2

SillyRabbitTrichsAre4kids

• Registered Upgraded
  • 3,748 posts
uuuuh...you know you got a huge rip when exhale a TON of smoke, then burp 1 or 2 times immediately after and burp up a smoke cloud.

Maltball

Maltball

Just call me Mr. Plant

• Registered Upgraded
  • 382 posts
I hate swallowing!! I always accidentally do it, most commonly on a huge hits because I swallow instead of cough -- bad habit I created for myself. I never swallow a lot but makes my stomach feel really crappy untill I can finally burp it all out.

never swallow smoke, it sucks :(

Concho23

Concho23

Midnight Toker

• Registered Upgraded
  • 198 posts

Because when you cook with bud, you make cannabutter. And in making cannabutter you absord all the thc into fat in the butter. And therefore when you eat it, the fat will be digested and the thc absorbed.

SuperNES

SuperNES

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts

ive swallowed, and will swallow again, on small hits, the huge ones are scary to me, at least a littl ebit lol.

yeah i bet you swallow. :metal:

thesoftparade

thesoftparade

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,725 posts

Because when you eat it, the thc will pass through your digestive system. When ingested, delta 9 THC, on the first pass thru the liver, changes into delta 11 THC. Five times as psychoactive and much longer lasting.
Smoke won't digest and will just end up being forced out upwards through your mouth.

fearthebug

fearthebug

please don't arrest me

• Registered Upgraded
  • 559 posts
sounds like a good waste of weed.

Grassmann1

Grassmann1

Grass man, Weed Fan

• Old School
  • 1,878 posts
ya id rather bake a cake with weed in it and eat it

Astrovan

Astrovan

• Registered Upgraded
  • 440 posts
Its a piece of cake to bake a pretty cake...

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

What have you done?!?!?

nug slugger

nug slugger

• Registered Upgraded
  • 521 posts
Even when i have tried I have never burped smoke. :(

Farmer Green

Farmer Green

Lord of the Vape

• Registered Upgraded
  • 443 posts
I've swallowed smoke before, it SUCKS. You just end up with an enormous burp that smells like nasty ass bud. That and i dont think you stomach lining can absorb the THC and other cannabids. Waste of good bud.

420PiNkFloYd

420PiNkFloYd

Comfortably Numb

• Registered Upgraded
  • 195 posts
hey you guys, steve's emo

New Outdoors

New Outdoors

Moses

• Registered Upgraded
  • 294 posts
No way man. He can't be! He should alliviate the emo-ness with more pot. A lot more pot. But seriously, last time I accidentally swallowed smoke, I puked my fucking guts out. No fun at all.

bongs4life

bongs4life

dave's not here

• Registered Upgraded
  • 149 posts

hey you guys, steve's emo
<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

haha bu ya i sometimes swallow but i can easily just burp it back up the second i swallow its wierd i can nver get it stuck in my stomach *knocks on wood*

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users