Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Harvesting without Killing?

• Please log in to reply

Cface

Cface

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 85 posts
My friend asked me an interesting question, but seeing as how i'm no experienced grower i thought i'd ask here.

Is there a way to harvest the bud without killing the plant? I understand if it were possible it'd be more time consuming, but is it possible?

Because if it is i think it'd be easier than going through the process of germinating/cloning the beauties and just reusing the same plant.

Similar Topics: Harvesting without Killing?     x

NC_Blueberry

NC_Blueberry

• Registered Upgraded
  • 177 posts

My friend asked me an interesting question, but seeing as how i'm no experienced grower i thought i'd ask here.

Is there a way to harvest the bud without killing the plant? I understand if it were possible it'd be more time consuming, but is it possible?

Because if it is i think it'd be easier than going through the process of germinating/cloning the beauties and just reusing the same plant.

It's called "Regeneration". Search for it...;)

jcj77d

jcj77d

RIP

• Gold Member
  • 12,644 posts

• BluntBurna likes this

Cface

Cface

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 85 posts
Wow thanks jcj77d. I'll be sure to try it with a couple of my babies

Sloppy G

Sloppy G

A REAL G

• Registered Upgraded
  • 308 posts

...Feed the plant some Miracle Grow or any high nitrogen plant food immediately after harvest. When you intend to regenerate a plant, make sure it never gets too starved for nitrogen as it is...

Great post, you mentioned everything I thought of and more... +rep

Chronic4Life

Chronic4Life

Marijuana Loves Me!

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 81 posts
Nice!!!

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)