Welcome to Grasscity Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

New Drug? Scissor? Need Info And Thoughts!

• Please log in to reply

.Ca-hMoney.

.Ca-hMoney.

BC Bud

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 46 posts
Sup GC

I just found out theres a drug out there called "Scissor." Im not sure if its new or not, but ive never heard of it before.

Its made from Codein, and Promethazeen (Not sure if I spelt it right)

You drink it, its a syrup type of shit, and you put it in sprite and drop a jolly rancher in it.

after you drink it, everything is slow motion... like everything, supposely rap producers and DJ's created the "Chopped and Screwed" remix's just for this drug. Music is suppose to be nutty, and im a huge rap fan, so im dyin to try this shit out.

Lil Wayne has talked about it a few times, and I think he even drinks it in an interview.

And in "Make It Rain Fat Joe feat. Lil Wayne," Fat Joe Talks about it in a line in his verse.

"Couple Bricks Stacked up on that triple beam, my dirty bro sippin that PROMETHAZEEN" (Joe talkin bout Weezy drinkin it)

I wanna know what you guys have to say, ive never seen a thread on here about it, and if you guys have info on how to make it that would be dope.

I heard you can filter Codein out of T3's, but i dont know how to do that, and i have no clue what the fuck Promethazeen is haha

So yea. any info would help alot, thx

.C$MY.

KeepSmokinReefa

KeepSmokinReefa

Swisher Sweet Smoka

• Super Moderator
  • 31,408 posts

.Ca-hMoney.

.Ca-hMoney.

BC Bud

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 46 posts
so theres no way to make it? filtering codein out of T3's wouldnt work? and is there another way of getting promathetazine?

KeepSmokinReefa

KeepSmokinReefa

Swisher Sweet Smoka

• Super Moderator
  • 31,408 posts

.Ca-hMoney.

.Ca-hMoney.

BC Bud

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 46 posts
"So take the other 40 or 30something codeines and crush them up into fine powder. Get a tall glass of warm water and mix the powder in the water really good. It should look very cloudy, almost white. Put the glass in the freezer or refrigerator and leave it there for a half hour or a little bit longer, or 20 minutes if you can’t fucking wait. Now either get another glass and get a funnel and put a coffee filter over the unused glass with a rubber band and empty the codeine water into it. Or you can be lazy and drink the water out with a straw, just don’t disturb the Tylenol that has settled at the bottom. When you are all done you can take the Tylenol that was at the bottom and put it in warm water and repeat the process, there is still some codeine that did not absorb"

Im guna try to do that with the T3's, now i just need info on the promathetazine

KeepSmokinReefa

KeepSmokinReefa

Swisher Sweet Smoka

• Super Moderator
  • 31,408 posts

.Ca-hMoney.

.Ca-hMoney.

BC Bud

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 46 posts

Dont need it.

The main ingredient you want is codiene, Thas where the buzz comes from.

Promathetazine may add a lil but its minimal.

Cuz shit ive the yella thas hydrocodone and not codiene/promathetazine and been fucked up and jus codiene gives ya that buzz.

Hmm, I was just reading on wikipedia, and promathetazine is the actual syrup

"
Actually codeine and promethazine are two different things. While codeine is a cough suppressant, Promethazine is for nausea. Both are actually called syrup although PROMETHAZINE is the ACTUAL syrup.
A lot of people say "it is just the codeine that matters, any syrup with codeine is fine". That is not true, Promethazine h codeine is the true lean down in H-Town where it started."

KeepSmokinReefa

KeepSmokinReefa

Swisher Sweet Smoka

• Super Moderator
  • 31,408 posts

.Ca-hMoney.

.Ca-hMoney.

BC Bud

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 46 posts
so i can still lean without the promethazine? how do i do that? sorry bout askin so many questions man, im new to this shit and wanna try it out pretty bad. Was thinkin about doin it tonight.

negligent

negligent

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 5,369 posts
sippin on some sizzurp

KeepSmokinReefa

KeepSmokinReefa

Swisher Sweet Smoka

• Super Moderator
  • 31,408 posts

fm_skunk

fm_skunk

High Definition

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,586 posts
lol at this thread

.Ca-hMoney.

.Ca-hMoney.

BC Bud

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 46 posts

lol at this thread

your funny, id be swearin right now, but its not worth it to get kicked off GC for replying to a dumb fucks comment like that. why you laughin buddy? Cause i dont know what this shit is? or how it works? or what you need for it? maybe try and help me like KSR, instead of bein a useless tit just posting to get his post count up

and KSR:

yea man ive popped 4 T3's before, but it wasnt slowmotion. you think if i drink vodka or alcohol it would intense it a bit?

And also i read on erowid that some guy just goes to his main doctor when he has a cough and they prescribe him syrup with promethazine and codeine in it, i was thinkin bought tryin that.

KeepSmokinReefa

KeepSmokinReefa

Swisher Sweet Smoka

• Super Moderator
  • 31,408 posts

fm_skunk

fm_skunk

High Definition

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,586 posts

your funny, id be swearin right now, but its not worth it to get kicked off GC for replying to a dumb fucks comment like that. why you laughin buddy? Cause i dont know what this shit is? or how it works? or what you need for it? maybe try and help me like KSR, instead of bein a useless tit just posting to get his post count up

and KSR:

yea man ive popped 4 T3's before, but it wasnt slowmotion. you think if i drink vodka or alcohol it would intense it a bit?

And also i read on erowid that some guy just goes to his main doctor when he has a cough and they prescribe him syrup with promethazine and codeine in it, i was thinkin bought tryin that.

chill out man, I didn't mean it in a nasty way (i thought more people in bc would have known what sizzurp is, that's all)

I actually clicked on this thread early on and was going to tell you to do a cold water extraction, but you already posted that you were going to try that.

I once had actual promethazine pills, and t3's and I took them together and got pretty messed up.

remember it's in internet forum, i'm not attacking you personally

good luck with your expierence, i'm sure you're gonna love it especially w/ some dank

Spirit of MonkE

Spirit of MonkE

Happyfolk

• Registered Upgraded
  • 176 posts
Sizzurp

.Ca-hMoney.

.Ca-hMoney.

BC Bud

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 46 posts

chill out man, I didn't mean it in a nasty way (i thought more people in bc would have known what sizzurp is, that's all)

I actually clicked on this thread early on and was going to tell you to do a cold water extraction, but you already posted that you were going to try that.

I once had actual promethazine pills, and t3's and I took them together and got pretty messed up.

remember it's in internet forum, i'm not attacking you personally

good luck with your expierence, i'm sure you're gonna love it especially w/ some dank

oh shit sorry man, its hard to tell what people mean when you read things on forums, ive read lots of thread where people say shit like that, and mean it in the way i thought you said it in, its all good though, sorry for reactin like that, i just thought you were bein sarcastic, and yea i did serach google and erowid and shit, but i still like askin all those questions on here to see what my boys have to say :cool:

but yea thx for all the info guys, ill pop 5 T3's tonight, see how that goes

KeepSmokinReefa

KeepSmokinReefa

Swisher Sweet Smoka

• Super Moderator
  • 31,408 posts

Meathawg

Meathawg

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Sup GC

I just found out theres a drug out there called "Scissor." Im not sure if its new or not, but ive never heard of it before.

Its made from Codein, and Promethazeen (Not sure if I spelt it right)

You drink it, its a syrup type of shit, and you put it in sprite and drop a jolly rancher in it.

after you drink it, everything is slow motion... like everything, supposely rap producers and DJ's created the "Chopped and Screwed" remix's just for this drug. Music is suppose to be nutty, and im a huge rap fan, so im dyin to try this shit out.

Lil Wayne has talked about it a few times, and I think he even drinks it in an interview.

And in "Make It Rain Fat Joe feat. Lil Wayne," Fat Joe Talks about it in a line in his verse.

"Couple Bricks Stacked up on that triple beam, my dirty bro sippin that PROMETHAZEEN" (Joe talkin bout Weezy drinkin it)

I wanna know what you guys have to say, ive never seen a thread on here about it, and if you guys have info on how to make it that would be dope.

I heard you can filter Codein out of T3's, but i dont know how to do that, and i have no clue what the fuck Promethazeen is haha

So yea. any info would help alot, thx

.C$MY.

Fat Joe said in an interview that hes getting a boob job, guess its time to call the old plastic surgeon... wouldnt wanna get caught thinking for yourself

Solarbeam

Solarbeam

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 290 posts
Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users