Welcome to Grasscity Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Grasscity.com 420 Sale - 25% Discount

How many grams in a dimebag?

• Please log in to reply

yttan9

yttan9

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts
I'm a newbie smoker and I want to know how many grams are in a dimebag?

anarkin

anarkin

FYULABA

• Old School
  • 2,219 posts
one gram fits into a dimebag, sometimes two if you jam it but a dime is ussually just 1 gram. I dunno about where you are but around here you get a dime for $10.

effigy

effigy

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 84 posts
A dimebag is whatever the dealer is willing to sell for $10. I can get an 8th of mids for $10, for example. But yes, in general, a generic dimebag is usually about 1g.

420four

420four

• Registered Upgraded
  • 286 posts
a dimebag of exotics is usually .5 of a gram

dabongmaster

dabongmaster

clowns

• Registered Upgraded
  • 556 posts
I know dime bags are those little baggies but around here a dime is 1.5G and $30

codymcgee

codymcgee

I like funyuns

• Registered Upgraded
  • 305 posts
A dimebag is whatever you can get for $10

Around here it's anywhere from .5 - 5gs

Mr. Bunglesmith

Mr. Bunglesmith

Toke it up man!

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,486 posts
A dimebag is whatever your dealer is willing to give you for just $10. i'd say unless it's really dank shit you should get at least a gram.

eyec0n

eyec0n

does not exist.

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,006 posts
but for the record a dimebag is 0.5 grams, some nice people will do .6 or .7. Its not a gram, its not 2, its not 5. Its half of one. If you pay $10 and got an ounce of bammer then you got an ounce of bammer, thats different.

SMB_07

SMB_07

• Registered Upgraded
  • 155 posts
i usally get a 1/8 for 10 from my boy

KeepSmokinReefa

KeepSmokinReefa

Swisher Sweet Smoka

• Super Moderator
  • 31,408 posts

QuickTime

QuickTime

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
Around my area a ten is around 1.5

k4rts

k4rts

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 913 posts
always 1.7 here

Bajiggy

Bajiggy

sure.....

• Registered Upgraded
  • 530 posts
ya i hav a bunch of those little dimebaggies and the most i can fit in is like 1.2 if i jam it but i usually just put in 1 gram b/c thats wat ppl want 2 buy.

budsmokers_only

budsmokers_only

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 367 posts
take it from somebody who sold..a dime is usually 1.5 - 2 grams...if itz ova 2 grams its considered a fat dime. But a nick is usually .5 g (skimp nick) to 1g. Its obviously because a dub is 4 grams..and you usually get 4 -5 blunts out of a dub..or sometimes if u cool with the dealer might get 5 - 7 gram dubs. And we all know a quarter is 6.5 - 7 grams...half is 14...ounce is 28...shits simple i never got grams n shit till i started smoking weed LOL went one ear and out the other when i was in school

CHAMPIONsound15

CHAMPIONsound15

hu$tle trees

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
around here for a dimebag of mids it's anywhere from .5 to 1 gram.

Soomka

Soomka

• Registered Upgraded
  • 145 posts
Obviously, no one here is right. lol. I guess the moral of the story is, don't buy dimes. I thought you could only by pretendo shit for $10 and it wasl 3g's

ondrugz

ondrugz

• Registered Upgraded
  • 3,733 posts
mids 2g
dank .5-1g

j-mf-s

j-mf-s

Mental Toss Flycoon

• Registered Upgraded
  • 3,573 posts
shwag- 3.5-5g's
mids- 1-1.5g's
dank- haha... .5 if they like you, but most good dank goes for 25/g so nobody buys 10's...

syntax13

syntax13

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,694 posts

take it from somebody who sold..a dime is usually 1.5 - 2 grams...if itz ova 2 grams its considered a fat dime. But a nick is usually .5 g (skimp nick) to 1g. Its obviously because a dub is 4 grams..and you usually get 4 -5 blunts out of a dub..or sometimes if u cool with the dealer might get 5 - 7 gram dubs. And we all know a quarter is 6.5 - 7 grams...half is 14...ounce is 28...shits simple i never got grams n shit till i started smoking weed LOL went one ear and out the other when i was in school

Yeah thats literally exactly how the pricing goes here for schwag/brick especially in the hood. You can always count on a pretty good deal but sometimes the bud is just nazty.

Jimi001

Jimi001

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 2,575 posts
.5 of some chronic, 1.2 of mids.. a dime is $10 worth, it's not an amount of weed.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users