Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

How many Joints in an 1/8th?

• Please log in to reply

skidrow

skidrow

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 94 posts
I usually buy 1/8th at a time. How many joints can I roll outta that? Using regular papers & avg sized?

DietBong

DietBong

Cannabis Aficionado

• Registered Upgraded
  • 195 posts
Depends on the size of your joint and quality of bud. I have high grade north cal bud. Along with my low tolerance, I can get 5-6 joints in a half of a gram, so about 10-12 in a gram (I roll small joints b/c anything bigger is a waste). 10 * 3.5 = 35. But thats for me. You said regular sized so you could probably made a joint with 1/4 or 1/2 of a gram. Therefore making about 14.

NoahFecks

NoahFecks

i am high

• Registered Upgraded
  • 143 posts
half a gram in a joint? usually when me and my roomate roll J's (not very often, bong rips for me) usually its about 5-6 grams

cmbr66

cmbr66

i am the walrus

• Registered Upgraded
  • 372 posts

Originally posted by NoahFecks
half a gram in a joint? usually when me and my roomate roll J's (not very often, bong rips for me) usually its about 5-6 grams

5-6 grams in one joint? thats a big joint! i love joints they are so kick back. i put half a gram in a joint.

KB_124

KB_124

Old School Stoner

• Old School
  • 1,660 posts
I dont see how you could even even get 10 joints out of an 1/8..can you compare you joint size to anything common? a little curios

bigman

bigman

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts
yeh i usualy get 4 good sized joints, i a use king size rizla for each one

D9_THC

D9_THC

Old School Stoner

• Old School
  • 2,002 posts
from an 1/8 i can get about 4, 5 or maybe 6 Js.

i dunno how small your joints are :P or how big your 1/8s are. but this is how many i get when using a little tobacco, but mostly weed.
king size rizzlas or slims by the way.

TheHempress

TheHempress

Hate You Can Trust

• Old School
  • 12,034 posts
Yeah...I can usually get about 3 or 4 jays in an 1/8th..I like my joints to be the same size as cigarettes, sans filter

D9_THC

D9_THC

Old School Stoner

• Old School
  • 2,002 posts
it's all about chunky cones that are more than 1cm wide!! :D

smoke like a dream they do

and if you pack them tight enough i'm sure you could hit someone on the head with it and knock them out
and take their money
and buy weed

lol. but i'm not gonna do that. just, if you wanted to, a chunky, tightly packed spliff is a great weapon!

henrx

henrx

psychoactively enhanced

• Registered Upgraded
  • 276 posts
i just sort of chop up as much as you need to compliment about 1/4 of a cig, filling up a kingsize.

usually i get about one spliff out of an eighth

and smoke the rest in bongs ;-)

relieF

relieF

yfff prophet

• Registered Upgraded
  • 460 posts
i make wussy joints, a little weed and a bit less tobacco, and its about as thick as... something thin.

i can make about 20 joints from an eigth. i have a flat tolerance.. doens't matter how much i smoke =D.

DeAdBuTdReAmInG

DeAdBuTdReAmInG

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 82 posts
the standard amount of bud for a joint is half of a gram....i wont roll anything less. If you can only handle pin joints maybe you should smoke more and try to build up a tolerance, .2956209627058 gram joints are for pussies.

BossOTheGhetto

BossOTheGhetto

• Registered Upgraded
  • 191 posts
you coulda just typed 0.3 ;)

DeAdBuTdReAmInG

DeAdBuTdReAmInG

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 82 posts
or i could have typed "STFU"

BossOTheGhetto

BossOTheGhetto

• Registered Upgraded
  • 191 posts
SOMEONE's angry, here man, light it up, relax my friend.

We jammin, i wanna jammin with you

BossOTheGhetto

BossOTheGhetto

• Registered Upgraded
  • 191 posts
Doesnt that feel better now?

Doritos?

DietBong

DietBong

Cannabis Aficionado

• Registered Upgraded
  • 195 posts
How is a small joint a pussy joint? It hits just as hard as a big joint, doesn't mean i'm a pussy because I don't want to waste my weed. And I would never want to build up my tolerance, I can get 2 people high for about 2$.

My joints are half the width of a cigarette. (I also double wrap mine)

BossOTheGhetto

BossOTheGhetto

• Registered Upgraded
  • 191 posts
I dunno whats this guys problem, callin people's joints "pussy" joints... Just ignore em man, I agree with you, small joints can fuck you up just as much as bigger ones, even though id rather smoke the bigger ones :)

smokedout

smokedout

I have no title

• Registered Upgraded
  • 330 posts
I usually get about 3 to 4 joints out of 1/8. It really depends on how I'm feelin. Sometimes I roll big ones, and others I don't.

Skreebly

Skreebly

Old School Stoner

• Old School
  • 1,344 posts
no more of this callin people pussies and shit man, dont let the city even start to turn into yahooka

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users