How to make your own cannabis blunt wraps

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by Humboldtbuddha, Jul 25, 2007.

1. hey humboldt hell yeah thats badass bring summa those to reagge rising ill load a few of those up :smoke:

2. Hey Hey folks thanks for response .. as for pics they of standard paper making ..I will take pic next time I make some hemola's as i call em...as 4 Reggea on Da River Mon I be der Mon ... living da Rasta life smokin spliffs and be memberin da Island Mon ...

[​IMG]

took that today on piece I bought yesterday ... got another one today a sick piece will post a thread about it and Some Jack Herrer Nuggz ... sorry my nails are so dirty was building this all day .....

[​IMG]

and this can actually see new pice in pic....look 4 thread for better shot and one of a nice top nugg

[​IMG]

3. Hot shit man, just like making paper outta leaves eh? i thought of using a big fan leaf and sealing it with honey, but i like the paper wrap method. definitely gonna do it come september/october.

4. if you add some budweight to your paper it acts as a natural glue and holds it together better.

5. Excuse me for asking but what is bud-weight?

6. what i do is i get a thai stick that has semi ground up buds on it, smear it in a generous ammount of hash oil and start sticking somewhat large cannabis leaves on nice and tight, and i do that so that there is a complete covering layer and then leave it to dry with some twine tied tightly around it, it's best to slowly drying it under a heat lamp for an hour or 2, and then i repeat the prossess till its nice and fat, then you pull the bamboo sliver from the thai stick out, fill up the middle with semi crushed buds and stick a little hemp filter in the end, light it up, puff puff, pass and enjoy. :smoke:

7. Interesting, but I'll stick to my processed cigar paper with glues and other shit. Sorry, but convenience > ingenuity

Nice shit regardless though.

8. Darwinism.

9. a video would be even better

10. This just does not work...the paper that you make this way ends up not being air tight...therefore you cant draw through the cigar you roll with it.i have 6 tahoe og cigars that i hand rolled with the paper i made using this thread and they are unsmokable. Furthermore the paper made this way has no sizing in it and will not stick together without cigar adhesive. have you made this paper before ..and used it for rolling paper?

11. #31 schmoe, Aug 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 25, 2011
    Don't waste your but making this paper..it WILL NOT work as rolling paper. you can make paper out of buds but they will not be "air tight"...so you wont be able to hit it..air will simply go through the paper not through the cherry. I know this because ive spent countless hours trying to make bud paper. I've also learned that this paper will not stick when you lick it. You need cigar glue made from acid free fruit pectin or Yuka starch to get it to stick..Your end product will look like a green cigar but will be unsmokable.

12. lol? :confused:

13. I'm gonna try this one more time..I'm using a fresh (undried) OZ. of Jack Herer BUDS. Hemp paper is made from hemp STEMS that have beed boiled for 5 hours in water and wood ash to remove the lignum. Then beaten into pulp. I'm making (1) 9X11 sheet with the OZ. The the resulting sheet of paper is 1/16 of an inch thick. If this page will not work and proves to not be "air tight" the above paper making recipe is a hoax,and the author has no clue what he's talking about. Experience>theory.

14. 100% cannabis joint: The Cannabis cigar
    I think this description and this link are the only ways this could actually work. If I had enough money to blow on one blunt plus extra spare leaves and tons of hash oil, id probably give it a try, but im a broke college kid who smokes mids.