Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

How to roll different style joints?

• Please log in to reply

peacetoker90

peacetoker90

Ɖąƶȅȡ ȉȵ ȧ Ҥᶏ

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,615 posts
I'm a pretty experienced joint roller. I was searching but can't find anything on how to roll different style joints. I roll a classic straight/cone filtered joint every time. I am looking for ways to roll joints. If anyone could help with instructions/links that would be great.

HopePoisoned

HopePoisoned

berbs weed

• Registered Upgraded
  • 105 posts
I can email you an ebook I have it shows you how to roll a whole bunch of crazy joints

the only thing is it's missin a couple pages here and there

It's called "The Joint Rolling Handbook" - I'd try and buy it but I can email it to you, it's a PDF ebook

ReMiX

ReMiX

Do you ride the short bus

• Registered Upgraded
  • 120 posts

He made 5 lessons in all the inverted the tulip and some others, this one is the 5 leaf and requires both long and regular pappers, some of them are pretty tight the tulip is definitely the strangest one ive seen.
  • peacetoker90 likes this

Widowmaker

Widowmaker

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts
http://www.weedfarme...lling/index.htm

the vids the guy above me posted will likely be better, but theres probably 3-5 on here that the dude in the videos didn't give instructions on.
  • peacetoker90 likes this

quasimoto

quasimoto

• Registered Upgraded
  • 946 posts
The tulip hits hard as hell. I strongly reccomend it. Roll up about an 8th in it and you'll be good for the day.

http://www.waytooman.../5gramtulip.php

peacetoker90

peacetoker90

Ɖąƶȅȡ ȉȵ ȧ Ҥᶏ

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,615 posts
Groovy, man. Thanks for all the help. I think I'll try a tulip tomorrow, and roll an L joint.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users