~The Unofficial Positive Vibrations Thread- Post Something about Peace, Love or Grass~

Discussion in 'General' started by AK Infinity, Jul 17, 2007.

1. #1 AK Infinity, Jul 17, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 21, 2014
    [#1000]
    Thought I'd make a thread about nothing but positivity, join me please and post something, anything positive, be it about yourself, your family, your smoke, anything of an uplifting nature. Okay... My turn.
    Concerning GrassCity:
    I've been an active member for about sixteen months and I can't understate the importance this place has played in my life. The knowledge, the hope, the sincerity, and the beauty of the members here is truly humbling to behold. I've grown in some measure as a result of an exposure to your lights. Somehow I see things a bit more clearly, with a bit more perspective and depth. The diversity of our life experience all brought together in this place, in this humble space is infinite.
    I've been a member of several other forums, good in their own right but GrassCity just felt different, better somehow. Eager to post I jumped right in only to find many likeminded and conscientious souls also reaching out through the static, looking for community.
    Admittedly, I'm not an easy guy to get to know, but in some ways I don't think that matters as much as everything we all have in common. The universe is too big too impossible to be approached alone, so it's a good thing we have each other.
    I LOVE GRASSCITY!
    Stay forever green you beautiful blades.
    "All Finite things have their roots in the infinite, and if you wish to understand life at all, you cannot tear out it's context. And that context, astounding even to bodily eyes is the heaven of stars and the incredible procession of the great galaxies."
    ~W. Mac Neile Dixon~
    [With that said, AK packs his bags, bows and exits back into the Nexus.]

• Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. I love the song Positive Vibrations by Bob Marley

• Like Like x 2
  3. All we are saying
    Is give peace a chance
    -john lennon

• Like Like x 4
  4. Well, I'm feeling real peaceful right now after a hit of AK 47:bongin:

Relaxed and content.

If you've seen blow, the part where he's on the beach with his girl, that's how I feel minus the girl right now, but everything else seems right. My brother just left, he was visiting me out in cali. Going back home to visit next month. Got lots of plans, I'm keeping busy.

I've got a few things nagging me, but I have fresh eyes to view the world...grasscity definitely improves my outlook on things. this place is good, positive vibes are rattling around our cyber universe:cool:.

edit: Congratulations on 1,000 posts, AK.

...and here's some dope:

[​IMG]

5. chanting on a mountain with I chillum smoking ganja with all mightyyyyyy!!!!!! MOST HIGH !!!! Africaaaaaaaaa ah! Chant down bad vibes.. Rise up Positive Vibrations.. that's my contribution.

• Like Like x 2
  6. its raining right now. i love the rain. :) so peaceful and relaxing.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. “There is no way to peace, peace is the way.”

~ A. J. Muste

“Peace is not the absence of conflict, but the ability to cope with it”

~ unknown

“Peace is not something you wish for; It's something you make, Something you do, Something you are, And something you give away.”

~ Robert Fulghum

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. sound tribe sector 9 is a good ass band. everyone listen to them! now!

9. got smoked out by some hippies at Stern Grove yesterday. one of them is in this cool band called Antioquia, named after a state in Brazil i think. Then i helped them carry some shit to their car up this steep ass hill and they smoked me out again.

check their band out they can jam.

Antioquia

10. first quote in my sig.

11. From the Bible an the Coran
    Revelation in JERUSALEM
    SHALOM, SALAMALEKOUM

You can see christians, jews and muslims
    Living together and praying
    Amen! Let's gives thanks and praises

BAROUH ATAT ADONAI
    BAROUH ATAT YÉROUSHALAIM

-Alpha Blondy (Jerusalem)

Why's this fussing and a-fighting?
    I wanna know, Lord, I wanna know
    Why's this bumping and a-boring?
    I wanna know, Lord, I wanna know now

We should really love each other
    In peace and harmony
    Instead, we're fussing and fighting
    And them workin' iniquity

-Bob Marley (Fussing and Fighting)

Oh it's a poor man's battle for the youth man stalk
    And the rich dem run away
    Seems like de don't know dem right from wrong
    But I see the youth will fight tonight, wow
    Look how they jump, and shriek and moan
    For natty coming over: Oh freedom taking over

-Groundation (Freedom Taking Over)

Now the war is over children, ans we shall go onto
    Now the war is over people, and we shall live on, give on
    Inna a dis, a dis a jungle Idren, inna dis a, dis a foreign land yall
    Across the oceans we shall stand
    United, undivided, undivided, still united

Oh lord we shall, we shall trot on, we shall trot on yes
    On, and on, and on yes we shall, we shall, we shall...

-Groundation (Undivided)

We got to build a better nation
    Clean up, clean up Jah creation
    Or there will be no future for you, you and me

-Peter Tosh (Fools Die)

"A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination."

"For to be free is not merely to cast off one's chains, but to live in a way that respects and enhances the freedom of others."

"Let freedom reign. The sun will never set on so glorious a human achievement. "

- Nelson Mandela

Legalize It -Peter Tosh:smoke:

• Like Like x 1
  12. [His exhales are clearly enthusiastic.]

At this very moment I've already smoked a bowl of haze and the world is decelratiiiiiiiiiing slower than molasses on Pluto. The sun's creeping like a slinky wild cat--slinking--ever toward its nocturnal side of the earth, hidden, pretending to be someone else's day. I got jars of smoke curing and a full fridge, what the fuck, if that ain't positive I don't know what is.

[Yeah.]

13. Laughter is similar to the shocks on a car, sure it doesnt take all the bumps out of the road, but it most certainly helps.

• Like Like x 2
  14. i love my life

15. Three cheers for Yerba Mate', the only thing keeping me going today! Hip-hip, hooray!

[​IMG]

:D

16. now dats a chalice

17. i smoke plenty fat bleazys today im blazed up cant wait for some friends to come down party wit me in da bahamas ahaha good wibes

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. This thread needs another bump like nobody's business.

• Like Like x 2
  19. Amen. I love you alllll!

:p

20. I love you all for free!! If you want a hug you'll have to pay for my gas though. :)

• Funny Funny x 1