~The Unofficial Positive Vibrations Thread- Post Something about Peace, Love or Grass~

Discussion in 'General' started by AK Infinity, Jul 17, 2007.

1. #6321 Bluntzilla420, Jul 30, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 30, 2015

2. Bob Marley is the definition of peaceful
    [​IMG]

3. “The (420) family is one of nature's masterpieces.” George Santayana

4. last time I did that, i smoked them out a gram, mot matching, then him and his friend jumped me and stole my pipe and weed and i couldn't do shit because they had 5 other friends there. He was arrested and let go, for whatever reason, saw him the otherday by my house

5. #6325 BubbaFresh, Aug 5, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 5, 2015
    About to hit the road in my trusty F-150 pickup truck. Got to go from Northwestern Missouri to Southeast Kansas. Just me, some country music, and some Sour OG. A peaceful drive through the Midwestern countryside paired with some quality cannabis is an excellent way to relax and clear ones mind.

6. Sending out positive energy to everyone. Meditate and elevate, blades. :)

7. I love me a piece of grass.

Mission accomplished

8. "The strong man isn't one who wrestles well, but is one who can control him self in a state of anger"

9. Spread peace, love, and positive energy to every living creature. :D

10. #6332 Delphinidins, Sep 13, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 13, 2015
    99.9% of us want Love and to live in Peace & Harmony,

The other .1% that run the world continuously try separate us from oneness, wholeness and make us argue and fight with each other through media, wars and religions they create because they Fear Equilibrium and Fear the consequences they have put on themselves. They've been royals, bankers & elites as they call themselves for so long they don't see survival without their wealth.

This is an amazing Topic and i am very proud of all the Positive Vibrations.

One Love, Infinite Balance [​IMG]

We are ONE HUMAN RACE

Namaste

11. just made an account, figured i oughta get involved in some sort of community that way in time yah know i can look back on it all and be like yep i was there and posted all those things. also im about to light up after a long day of work, so to you all i would like to say: safe travels, and keep on tokin[​IMG]

12. Nature is the past, present, and future of humanity.

And weed is an expression of nature.

13. we are just a small part of nature, another species in the animal kingdom. the most amazing imo, but all living creatures are awesome in one way or another

life is connected man, all of us, beautiful

14. Sending positive vibes to anyone that needs it. Facing difficult times can fuck you up, but if you have the strength to stay strong, you will be ok.

15. Hey guys, love you all! I don't know any of you really but I still love you because we're a giant family scattered across the world. I hope each and every one of you smiles today, the world loves your pretty smile :)

Hugs for anyone who needs :)

16. "No where you can be that isn't where you're meant to be"

The Beatles.

17. hey, guys. I 'm new here. But you know what? GC, I love you!