~The Unofficial Positive Vibrations Thread- Post Something about Peace, Love or Grass~

Discussion in 'General' started by AK Infinity, Jul 17, 2007.

1. Peace? How about a piece of this dick

2. I have a beautiful story. 
    I was posting on a suicide prevention website for people in my local area. I mentioned how I have very bad anxiety that contributes to my depression and smoking marijuana helps but its illegal and I deal with the problems of that. A boy private messaged me and said he could help me out. I gave him my address after talking to him a bit, getting his full name and phone number, and he arrived at my house a little later. He gave me a little more than a gram, some shatter, and some hash. I asked if he wanted money or anything and he said no, that he just wants me to feel better and safe. I made what he gave me into one big bowl, weed, shatter, hash, weed, shatter, hash, and it lasted me three days. Now he regularly gives me a little weed when I need it. We hang out and smoke and have actually gotten really close, and he always leaves me a little weed to smoke in case I get an anxiety attack in the night. He's one of the sweetest men I've ever met. 

3. :)

4. #6306 Dr_Shakamoto, Jun 15, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 15, 2015
    When you look in the mirror, what do you see?
    Do you see the real you?
    Or what you have been conditioned to believe is you?
    The two are so, so different.
    One is an infinite consciousness capable of being and creating whatever it chooses.
    The other is an illusion, imprisoned by it's own perceived and programmed limitations.

5. When there's lovin' in the air.. Dont fight it, just keep on breathin'

6. That is Beautiful :)

7. two fingers
    two words
    peace bruh

8. #6311 Deleted member 281310, Jun 22, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 22, 2015
    If shit hits the fan I got protection

Also I have two functional legs and arms.

9. I don't know what to do with myself without pot

10. Oregon has legalized marijuana. Now, people can watch Portlandia high as it was originally intended.

11. In the presence of a peaceful person others will find peace. Be peace. -Swami Satchidananda

True love is when you put someone on a pedestal, and they fall – but you are there to catch them.-Unknown

I wish I had someone to catch :)

12. I trust

I know who I am and I trust in my decisions.
    I trust in the unfolding and let go of how it's going to happen, for everything works for my good.
    I acknowledge that we all have our own visions, different, so I choose to encourage rather than criticize other in their pursuit although it might not make sense to me.
    It is because I trust my own decisions that I can allow others to trust theirs.
    I live my authentic truth in harmony with everything.

13. I think if everyone believed in karma despite whether or not they full heartedly thought karma was real if they followed the beliefs the world would be a much better place

Attached Files:

14. Had a job interview today. It's a strong possibility:)

15. Just keep on loving :)

16. I decided to man up and go to rehab. Going in by the end of this week. [​IMG]

17. don't waste you hate, rather gather and create
    be of service, be a sensible person, use your words and don't be nervous
    you can do this you've got purpose, find your medicine and use it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PtE10YN1kDU