~The Unofficial Positive Vibrations Thread- Post Something about Peace, Love or Grass~

Discussion in 'General' started by AK Infinity, Jul 17, 2007.

1. I love the triumphant feeling of this song. It makes me feel so good inside.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=yuUXT0DadnI

2. I've come to the realization that in the moment things appear much greater than that of which they are.
    Calm down, assess the situation, and breath.
    Shit isn't as bad as it seems.
    Much love, children.
    :love:  :bongin:  :smoke:

3. You know how the sky looks at 6 pm suns down but the skys dark blue well an island that never gets sunny. With dark blue cloudy sky a wooden cabin with lots of dank purp & a pet doberman :)

4. I've never seen AK type so much. Lol love you ak.

5. When considering people focus on their potential.

6. This is why I've been married 31 years....I saw my husband's potential when he screwed up so much when we were younger and I just hung in there...so glad.  We've been through a lot but it's a really good feeling to be with someone you basically grew up with (we were 18 when we met.)  We drive each other crazy sometimes but we know we can count on each other when needed.  Real love.

7. ~Every moment has something to offer

8. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7vTLC8L38Q&list=UUWV7yCbCiNa-LwM81OMYMGQ

9. Love is the strongest bond. Just like the molecular bond of water. Come together!

10. Spread the love and smoke the herb
    At the end of the day we're all right in our own ways

I would be very interested in hearing how the marijuana and the bipolar interact, and what has been your expiereince with that.  If you're bored, send me a message

12. #6192 I'm Ron Burgundy?, Nov 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 26, 2014
    [​IMG]

13. "Do not allow your dreams of a beautiful world to lure you away from the claims of men who suffer here and now. Our fellow men have a claim to our help; no generation must be sacrificed for the sake of future generations, for the sake of an ideal of happiness that may never be realised." - Karl Popper, Utopia and Violence (1947)

[​IMG]

14. No good thanksgiving vibes yet?

I'm thankful for the life I still have, and all the awesome people who make it worth having. And thanks to you all too, GC :smoke: you're some cool cats.

15. See this is what the world needs. More people like you who focus on positivity

Chill

16. Happy thanksgiving everyone! I just smoked a bowl and I'm feeling good. Im watching jimmy Fallon right now and he's never been funnier haha

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

17. lmao did you see when jimmy Fallon was dancing with will smith

Chill

18. Music is going to save us as a species. Nothing else unites people, breaks barriers, and heals souls better than music and the fusion of musical genres.

[​IMG]

19. #6200 AcousticToker, Dec 12, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 12, 2014
    Just be, and meaning will come.

Edit - "The meaning of life is just to be alive. It is so plain and so obvious and so simple. And yet, everyone rushes around in a great panic as if it were necessary to achieve something beyond themselves." ~ Alan Watts