~The Unofficial Positive Vibrations Thread- Post Something about Peace, Love or Grass~

Discussion in 'General' started by AK Infinity, Jul 17, 2007.

1. .

Attached Files:

2. Come to the Deity empty, for you shall overflow

3. Bought a gram for $15 today. Met some cool peeps to hang out with. Had a slow night at work. :) chillin

4. I want to send some good vibes to AK Infinity for all the hot ladies they post and the awesome threads like this that they start  :bongin:

Attached Files:

5. my harvest just came in all the way, and my grower just stopped by with some black berry  kush, some GCS,  some OG kush, and some purple passion.  the OG and PP are still drying, they were cut yesterday. but the black berry and GCS are ready to smoke. and OMG that black berry has got me freaking HIGH!  I'm to stoned to take pictures, and the lighting sucks now. but I will get pictures later. but I am so happy that I feel the need to pass my happiness along. =^,^= mew!  :yay:  :bongin:

6. If your having a worrisome day, don't trip chocolate chip. I love you.

7. Success shouldn't measures by wealth or material possessions, success is waking up and being happy with your life and the people in it

8. An amazing day. Got to snowboard, skateboard, smoke some dope, and then I had an amazing yoga session. Loving life. Hope you are too!!

9. About to blaze the bubbler and hit the shower. Going snowboarding in the morning!

10. Have a dopeass, madafucking day!!

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

11. Hard to believe I been around this place for this long now.... One love, amigos y amigas  :smoke:

一闪一闪亮麻叶
    留下岁月的痕迹
    稂城市的重心,依然还是草叶
    一年一年有一年
    飛逝僅在一轉眼
    唯一永远不改变是不停的改变
    安全说,仍然会宁愿烟飞醉驾车

[​IMG]

13. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1416099597.015241.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum