~The Unofficial Positive Vibrations Thread- Post Something about Peace, Love or Grass~

Discussion in 'General' started by AK Infinity, Jul 17, 2007.

1. #6082 Rotties4Ever, Aug 5, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 5, 2014
    OH you will cry, tears will be shed, and it will be glorious :laughing:
    http://youtu.be/0YLVBlT0GDQ

2. "I don't chase ‘em, I replace ‘em" - The Notorious BIG

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. My best friend is almost back from Massachusetts and I can't wait, we can finally smoke!

4. Why be sad, when you can be happy ?

5. "A simple life is good with me. I don't need a whole lot. For me, a T-shirt, a pair of shorts, barefoot on a beach and I'm happy."

6. I never understood why humans have to be so judgmental. I feel you will never be truly happy in life if you don't have an open mind. Fortunately i'm meeting more and more people that prove to me that there is plenty of right-minded individuals out there

7. #6088 Culuv, Aug 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 14, 2014
    The key to true peace and enlightenment is to transform yourself first. Tranform your mind, your heart and your soul. We are born into a systemized and spiritually toxic world..full of negative vibes and people living/acting out of fear. The first step to breaking this horrible cycle is to change yourself..love yourself and you will love others.

Truly love everyone around you..your enemies or "haters" even more so. Embrace them..accept their faults.

Its up to us to break the viscious cycle of hate that dominates this world.

Smoke..love..be at peace. Happiness awaits :)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. Spread love and positive vibes, not judgements and drama. It's about loving each other and ourselves.

:smoking:

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. Just smoked a bong, sat outside with my dog in the sun, and realized how soft dog fur is, and then I asked "Do dog's know how soft dog fur really is?", "I bet they do" . Weed makes me feel like I can connect on a different level with my pets, and its an awesome feeling =).

10. Dude that's amazing I've always wanted to go there tell me how much is a good general estimate for going there do you know? Thanks I would love to see the pics also keep us updated please! Peace love and bongs good day to everyone.

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I, 
    I took the one less traveled by, 
    And that has made all the difference.

Peom by Robert Frost

11. #6092 MrVoorhees, Aug 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2014
    [​IMG]

(this is my 1000th post  :smoke: )

12. Damn straight

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I, 
    I took the one less traveled by, 
    And that has made all the difference.

Peom by Robert Frost

13. One day, when marijuana won't be looked down upon so harshly, our fellow leaders of this world will be smoking together, and do away with all the bomb talk, the negativity, and hopefully begin to focus on improving people's lives.

World Peace is far from being reached - but it is not impossible :)

14. Doing dabs for the first time today, and these vibes are getting me hyped. 

15. Love is everything . Keep it spreading

16. I'm happy to be back on GC!

17. Positivity and gratitude are the only true things that keep me sane, the only thing that gets me to sleep at night. My baby boy was born not even two weeks ago and it's scary as shit. I love it though. Smoking helps to calm me down. I just had an anxiety attack, all I did was close my eyes and let go. I'm still feeling strange from the sudden adrenaline but I'm slowly feeling better. Just smoking and realizing I'm blessed helped me calm down immensely and I think it's important to send those vibes out also. So if one person with anxiety or depression reads this and it helps that's amazing.. It's very clichè but I believe it's true. Later GC :)

18. 🍃💨 grass city is dope I learned a lot

19. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum