~The Unofficial Positive Vibrations Thread- Post Something about Peace, Love or Grass~

Discussion in 'General' started by AK Infinity, Jul 17, 2007.

1. The only emotions we are made with are love and fear, everything else is a mixture of that. Anger, sadness, etc. Etc.

Fuck yo presents!

2. "It's only a choice. No effort, no work, no job, no savings of money. Just a simple choice, right now, between fear and love." Bill Hicks

3. You don't always need a plan. Sometimes you just need to breathe, trust, let go, and see what happens.

Sent from my SCH-R720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. #6065 Yehoshua, Jul 4, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 5, 2014
    A

5. Post that in the Marijuana Cultivation section

6. Naked with my feet kicked up, slider opened and a bowl ahhh smokin

• Like Like x 1
  7. Don't let yourself create false visions that skew your reality

Your mind is the most powerful part of your body, keep control of your thoughts

You don't have to be happy, just be humble

But know you have the ability to make a new path 

[​IMG]"
    "Enjoy your mind trip, but dont trip on your mind"

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. Good things are on the horizon. I can feel it. :smoke:

9. I heard the church bells from afar,
    But we found each other in the dark.
    And when the smoke does finally pass
    We will rise above all the ash.

Cause we're gonna live, we're gonna live, we're gonna live
    We're gonna live, we're gonna live, we're gonna live
    We're gonna live, we're gonna live, we're gonna live
    At last.

So bright, the flames burned in our hearts,
    That we found each other in the dark.
    Like beasts out in the wilderness
    We are fighting to survive and convalesce.

10. Couldnt stop laughing ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1405575827.418373.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. hey i am totally down w this forum. heres some thing positive. i am 60 something yrs old and i still feel about 17 inside so just think of me as some weird 17 yr old suddenly teleported to this time from 1968 which i will be glad to discus since i believe the hope of the world was born around then namely the hippie generation which had its share of fuckups but inside was an essential and ancient core of humanity that has an actual historical lineage way way way back

12. Harness the good.  Block the bad.  [​IMG]

13. I'm moving to Denver next month, that positive and uplifting, it definitely will be uplifting when I get in the pot store and see all the marajuana. It will a dream come true.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

14. Just visiting family in Edmonton; went out to smoke a J. Thunderstorm rolls over (we don't get big ones in Vancouver); and ain't Jah mighty?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

15. Just sparked a spliff and then dropped it on my shirt. Such a beautiful day! Feels like fall over here in western nc. Got the house to myself too. Such an amazing place in time!

16. "place in time".... hmm, yes, a good place indeed.

17. i love you all and truly wish you all the best!

18. Weekend of toking and chilling, feeling positive and mellow. Peace and love to all Earthlings and shit yea?

Gotta write a rhyme cause a track just started in my headphones and now I feel sublime.

It's time, for everybody to sit back relax, hit that shit and and distract their minds from time,

feel the love inside and send it threw gravity to the poles of the planet, to the souls who don't have it,

we gotta share that shit to reflect it and direct it into the aura of the Earth, the Mother World who we all came from,

each and everyone of us are made for Her, we all got some, 

so fuck the rules let's all be happy and toke til our eyes are raw!

Being easy and loving is my only law!

19. is it just me or did the title of this thread change?