~The Unofficial Positive Vibrations Thread- Post Something about Peace, Love or Grass~

Discussion in 'General' started by AK Infinity, Jul 17, 2007.

1. [​IMG]

John Lennon & Yoko Ono, 1969
    "Bed Peace"

so beautiful...

2. Though this would be my first post, I've been visiting GC since before I bought my first piece. I can't remember how many times I've read through discussions to get the answers I needed. This is an awesome place full of awesome and intelligent people. Thank you GC community; you guys rock.

3. Charles Swindoll
    "The longer I live, the more I realize the impact of attitude on life. Attitude, to me, is more important than facts. It is more important than the past, the education, the money, than circumstances, than failure, than successes, than what other people think or say or do. It is more important than appearance, giftedness or skill.
    It will make or break a company, a church, a home.
    The remarkable thing is we have a choice everyday regarding the attitude we will embrace for that day.
    We cannot change our past, we cannot change the fact that people will act in a certain way.
    We cannot change the inevitable.
    The only thing we can do is play on the one string we have, and that is our attitude.
    I am convinced that life is 10% what happens to me and 90% of how I react to it.
    And so it is with you - we are in charge of our Attitudes."

4. Please tell me this site is nothing like rollitup

5. When you're feeling down, just grab a cutie tangerine and eat it, not just for the bulk - this for the tiny little drip-shaped pieces that occasionally get left over in your mouth. You feel a little juice-filled droplet with a thin solid layer covering it and you bite it and... Oh man, that little thing is just filled with pleasure. I've eaten a half a tangerine and haven't got any yet. Maybe that last batch just had lot.
    Your batch will have a lot. Optimistic is the way to be fur sure.

"She was living in a single room with three other individuals. One of them was a male and the other two, well the other two were female. God only knows what they were up to in there. And furthermore, Susan, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised to learn that all four of them habitually smoked marihuana cigarettes..... REEFERS"

6. George Harrison selfie at the Taj Mahal

[​IMG]

7. If all that was needed was 3 things, peace, love and grass would be the ones.

8. It's beautiful. But he used to beat her :/

9. #6009 Virtue 7, Mar 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 28, 2014
    Devotee: Why are there good and evil?

Master: They are relative terms. There must be a subject to know the good and evil. That subject is the ego, Trace the source of the ego. It ends in the Self (I am that 'I am', Sat-Chit-Ananda). The source of the ego is God.

::.Remain still, with the conviction that The Self shines as everything yet nothing, within, without, and everywhere.::​
    [​IMG]

10. This is really worth watching.  This is the 2nd part of 6 on philosophy and happiness, but I liked and agreed with this one the most.  Enjoy!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irornIAQzQY

11. I like getting older in the sense that different chapters of my life end, and new ones begin. My tolerance for all of life's shortcomings is comforting, mainly because the important things in life are magnified. I look at others and am glad I am my own person in a world that is constantly trying to do otherwise.

12. Where the world may be an ugly place, love still exists, and beauty always will,
    for those with the patience to observe it.

to be a witness to true beauty, and to speak of it, is to curse

A-Friggin-MEN!

14. Sending positive beams of energy to all my peeps in the mitten .

Sent from your mom's phone.

15. Whenever you're bored, you can smoke some marijuana, and then you're not bored.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

16. Why is weed so damn awesome?? Ten minutes ago I was on the verge of having a panic attack. A panic attack can manifest quite suddenly for me and can be triggered by a variety of factors. Due to medication and therapy, I haven't had one for at least a year. I felt sure that record would end today. So I lit up Danger Zone (my glass water bong) and toked. Now I'm resting easy at a 7 and not worrying about life. Praise you, Herb Jebus!!

In all seriousness though, weed has allowed me to lower the doses on a lot of my pills, it allows me to sleep peacefully, and it alleviates my anxiety. It is a HUGE blessing for me!

I hope you're being blessed by Herb Jebus too! ;)

17. Wow... I was one minute too late on that one!

18. There's no possession or amount of money on this earth that we can bring with us when we die, life is about living not having. Peace and love guys