Karma's Outdoor Swamp Grow With Videos

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by karmaxul, Jul 14, 2007.

1. Yeah that purple was reaaaally pretty. :)

2. You should have seen the one that hatched purple from seed that died. I dont think I took any pictures of her though I may have one some where. So far 1 out of 20 was hatched purple.

Never been to Natures Harvest yet, thanks.

They are new. The spectrum is about the same a the hortilux ace which is the top hps / mh on the market. I have not tryed it though have been leading the r&d of bulbs for two years. If you want to send me money for electric I will fire as many up as you want and compare them to what ever you want. I would love to fire up a bud room though also enjoy eating and heat. I hope to have a bud room lit up soon though.

A couple more days until I can take a few more clones. I picked up a new addition to the family today on my search for black 22 gallons (no luck). She just got transplanted with a bit of alaska 5-1-1 and thrive alive green.

The cropped one is the sativa mother. I am thinking I do not want to cut any clones off of her or top her though I want to also keep her under a foot high come next april. I would like to see what she can do with that many nodes in the swamp with no cuts and 50 gallons of promix to herself. So far she seems happy. I kind of want all indica unless I can afford another room for my NL#2 Lethal Purple cross. If I have any all purple hackers I will clone that like crazy as well. No luck on the last order. So far its been 1 out of 20 that hatched purple. I hope to try my luck again soon if work picks up. I did get a job offer today which sounds like a good time.

The Indica mothers are doing well. Here are some shots of them as well and the lethal purple auto flower I am trying to talk back into veg. We are still negotiating.

Also is a picture of Dragon Lilly and thee Indian Rope Plant

Attached Files:

3. I turned the 4 foot track on this morning which takes about five minutes each way. I may set up a quicker shorter track that I can control the distance moved as I really only need 2 feet of track.

4. Some pictures from today. The drying room and trimmings

I harvested some of my plants today. Just got done trimming about 60 or so colas. Cant wait to see the NL2 Lethal Purple cross. I got tons of seeds from them. I crossed the Lethal Purple male with some sativas as well.

Attached Files:

5. O*M*G lucky son of a gun.
    looks liek your having a sucessful year

6. So I come home the other day and my window on my front door is smashed. I go inside and walk up to the room. The room usually has a lock on the door. A combination lock. It was on in the morning though was laying on the floor open and uncut. Half of my new clones and three of my mother plants were taken. I hooked up another full time 250watt cfl to make up for the loss and installed a better lock. I put up a fence today and am thinking of getting a puppy or full grown dog soon. I would like to get a rottie female and pit male and see if they like each other. The first half of the harvest is dry. Plenty of NL2 / Lethal Purple cross seeds which I am calling Northern Purple. I am thinking about setting up shop on my site and see if the feds would like to do anything. I transplanted 5 clones today. Today has been a beautiful day of productivity and yummy buds. Got to go fill the pipe again. Hope all is well with every one.

7. Those plants looked amazing man, sucks about the break in, that's one of my worst fears. A pitbull is a fantastic deterrent though :)

8. damn bro, sounds like someone was staking out ya place, or unfortunately you told someone or someone you told did..etc...thats shitty luck i say.....sounds more like coincidence

9. Love seeing big outdoor nugs in the sun. Well done on all your work. Don't like the sound of that break in....:wave:

10. #90 karmaxul, May 24, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 24, 2012
    ya that break in was no good. the next one had cops involved. they were nice enough to send me on a 3.5 year payed vacation though. no worries ive been puffin ogkush all day. :wave: wheres all the organics at? most of the stuff round here is not worth even breaking up. its all cannabio which so far has sucked.
    maybe its tds is to high or the ph is fluxing to unhappy levels or this stuff just sucks.