Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

best deal on a bong?

• Please log in to reply

xSalsaShark7x

xSalsaShark7x

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
I've been thinking it over for the past couple months and i've decided that i want to get a very very nice bong. I'm willing to spend up to $400 on this thing. what's the best setup i can get for that kind of money? i'm looking for something big too, not a small bong

Similar Topics: best deal on a bong?     x

feenin_it

feenin_it

ill

• Registered Upgraded
  • 328 posts
i was willing to spend 300 on a dope ass bong but the one i reeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaally want is just over 300.

check out the roor ice fairmaster 5.0 3-piece. love at first sight :D

BigSmoker

BigSmoker

In GonG We Trust!!!

• Old School
  • 4,114 posts

I've been thinking it over for the past couple months and i've decided that i want to get a very very nice bong. I'm willing to spend up to $400 on this thing. what's the best setup i can get for that kind of money? i'm looking for something big too, not a small bong

feelin_it is right you could get a nice RooR for $400 but my suggestion is a Lux Mini its a single perc they come in bubble, beaker, and straight bases they also come stock with a diffuser and run no higher than $250 with the extra money you can either buy some dank bud or get an ashcatcher

tymaster2001

tymaster2001

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 72 posts
I bought a Lux Mini straight tube for $250. It hits real nice. My thread has a few pics of it http://forum.grassci...tml#post1693713

o.g.

o.g.

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
i say if he wants to spend 400 dollars on a bong, we should give him suggstions in that price range instead of good deals on lesser bongs. Sure, the lux perc is great, BUT i would never want a perc as my only bong. you want to have a single chamber as your daily tube. maybe get a mini perc at a later time, but trust me, as a person with a straight tube and a perc, i love my single chamber way more. I would buy an 18" or 24" green label USA roor. straight or beaker depending on your preference. 7 mm is wayy better than 5mm. especially with the perc, it is very breakable. the 7mm also feels way better in your hands and is an overall better smoke

BigSmoker

BigSmoker

In GonG We Trust!!!

• Old School
  • 4,114 posts

i say if he wants to spend 400 dollars on a bong, we should give him suggstions in that price range instead of good deals on lesser bongs. Sure, the lux perc is great, BUT i would never want a perc as my only bong. you want to have a single chamber as your daily tube. maybe get a mini perc at a later time, but trust me, as a person with a straight tube and a perc, i love my single chamber way more. I would buy an 18" or 24" green label USA roor. straight or beaker depending on your preference. 7 mm is wayy better than 5mm. especially with the perc, it is very breakable. the 7mm also feels way better in your hands and is an overall better smoke

in no way is the lux mini a lesser bong don't let the price fool you they are quality bongs and there are quite a few people that us them as a DD

o.g.

o.g.

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
you dont agree that a 5mm is a lesser bong than a 7mm?

zalzal010

zalzal010

there was much rejoicing

• Old School
  • 1,723 posts
If I were you, I would start emailing torocontact@gmail.com and get a custom tube in the works. Its definitely some extra time, but their pricing isn't as bad as you'd think.

You've got quite a few options for how the tube is exactly build, but just tell them what kind of dough you're working with and generally what kind of customization you might like, and you'll probably get to some good agreement. Might I suggest, get a straight tube, at least 20 inches, with a tree perc. anything else is gravy.

I just want to add -- If they don't reply to your email within a few days, shoot them another one asking for followup. It seems they don't have the best practices with email response. either that, or they thought I was some sort of law enforcement.... O_o

highinhouston

highinhouston

Pretty Chilled

• Old School
  • 895 posts
before you order make sure you talk to the glass afficionados on gc here. i reccomend pm'ing debauch the resident roor guru(has a beautiful roor collection) and he seems like he has some good knowledge about the extensions and tubes and pricing and all that.

skittles

skittles

Good to be alive and free

• Old School
  • 4,231 posts

in no way is the lux mini a lesser bong don't let the price fool you they are quality bongs and there are quite a few people that us them as a DD

true.. however he clearly stated he dosent want a small bong. Their nice, but there small.

skittles

skittles

Good to be alive and free

• Old School
  • 4,231 posts

only if your clumbsy

djb1z

djb1z

Zig-Zag Bong Champ

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,121 posts
grasscity has some NASTTYYY ones

Sir.TokeAlot

Sir.TokeAlot

RoLlInG sToNeD

• Old School
  • 1,298 posts
I just bought a 4-foot glass bong with and ice pinch and diffuser for $170. It's an ADX or ADS (can't remember lol) i'll get pics up as soon as i get my phone working.....

but that was a rare deal i think. I would rather have a triple perc, diffused PH(X) with an ashcatcher more than anything.....

HighHopes420

HighHopes420

The Big Z

• Registered Upgraded
  • 919 posts
ffor about 500, get a beaker bottom 3 ft trip perc'd tube man. if u go to a headshop, they may hook u up on an a/c and a phatty slide. it comes with an ice catcher and diffuser...

d2noob

d2noob

• Registered Upgraded
  • 127 posts
no question, roor perc, smoothest hitting bong out there.
and if anyone says different, they're wrong.
go to dementia and you may be able to find one for 350-400 bones.

also. phx tripples are garbage compared to roor perc. wayyyyyyyyyyy to much drag, dome percs = no ty.

BigSmoker

BigSmoker

In GonG We Trust!!!

• Old School
  • 4,114 posts

the tube is only as strong as its weakest part and that would be the joint so if both tubes have bistable joint there not much difference you rarely ever see one broke at the tube almost every break i have seen has been a joint

and if you want to get technical the 7mm would be heavier so if it did fall over i can almost guarantee the joint will break

BigSmoker

BigSmoker

In GonG We Trust!!!

• Old School
  • 4,114 posts

true.. however he clearly stated he dosent want a small bong. Their nice, but there small.

yeah i must of missed that when i skimmed over it

so in that case i have to agree with d2noob if you can find one a RooR perc will be the answer to your prayers

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users