Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Homegrown Organic Kali Mist [Pics]

• Please log in to reply

badfish

badfish

America's Most Blunted

• Registered Upgraded
  • 156 posts
My dealer, who has never grown before, but is a longtime friend of some great organic growers, recently grew some Kali Mist and some Sour Diesel. My dealer learned to grow from the best grower I've ever met (well I haven't met him, but I've met his herbs), who consistently turns out the best tasting, cleanest organic bud I've ever smoked. So without further ado, here are some pictures of the Kali Mist. It is grown aeroponically (suspended in the air and misted, results in some tasty nugget: http://www.cannabisc...icles/1378.html) and smokes smoothly, tastes/smells great, and gets you very lifted. Enjoy.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
  • AK Infinity, DEFSTONES and rwilliams like this

buccsluvr

buccsluvr

GO BUCCANEERS

• Registered Upgraded
  • 532 posts
Beautiful give that man a pat on the back for me

plastic bob

plastic bob

• Registered Upgraded
  • 151 posts
Those nugs look very tasty, though a bit on the leafy/fluffy side.

drexel25

drexel25

Yaarrrr

• Registered Upgraded
  • 455 posts
looks fantastic...will be a great sativa high that's for sure:smoking:

KushxChronz

KushxChronz

• Registered Upgraded
  • 144 posts
damn the nugs look good:smoking:

T r i p p i n

T r i p p i n

• Registered Upgraded
  • 576 posts
looks good although way too fluffy

badfish

badfish

America's Most Blunted

• Registered Upgraded
  • 156 posts
What do you guys mean when you say its too fluffy? Why is that bad? It's so fluffy because it hasn't been compressed from packaging/transporting. It's not leafy at all, it is just airy. If it is indeed bad that it is fluffy, what went wrong during the growing?

T r i p p i n

T r i p p i n

• Registered Upgraded
  • 576 posts
to me the nugs look underdeveloped but the trichs don't, probably because of the growing method

badfish

badfish

America's Most Blunted

• Registered Upgraded
  • 156 posts

to me the nugs look underdeveloped but the trichs don't, probably because of the growing method

You are right. I believe he had to harvest early because his grow location was no longer available. However, the trichs look very developed and I think that if anything suffered from this, it was the yield, not the dankness.

JohnnyBlunt

JohnnyBlunt

Tree Burner

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,308 posts
Looks like some fantastic Sativa.

rwilliams

rwilliams

stoned out of my mind

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,311 posts

You are right. I believe he had to harvest early because his grow location was no longer available. However, the trichs look very developed and I think that if anything suffered from this, it was the yield, not the dankness.

it would be hard for me to believe that any dankness was sacrificed in growing that lol. looks like an excellent smoke +rep.

theVirtuoso

theVirtuoso

Warm Rush of Chemicals...

• Registered Upgraded
  • 8,740 posts

it would be hard for me to believe that any dankness was sacrificed in growing that lol. looks like an excellent smoke +rep.

i agree i think that bud looks awesome, ya'll some crackheads saying its too fluffy and leafy...

dean0000

dean0000

Registered Stoner

• Registered Upgraded
  • 191 posts
It does look quite fluffy but its caked in crystals and if its weighed out it doesnt matter. Maybe a little more stem to weight ratio.

Jimi001

Jimi001

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 2,575 posts

It does look quite fluffy but its caked in crystals and if its weighed out it doesnt matter. Maybe a little more stem to weight ratio.

well there you have it.

Reggin

Reggin

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 5,220 posts
Stems weigh virtually nothing compared to buds. That Khali Mist looks tasty, last time that came into town here it was some one hitter quitter shit, my man.

T r i p p i n

T r i p p i n

• Registered Upgraded
  • 576 posts

Stems weigh virtually nothing compared to buds. That Khali Mist looks tasty, last time that came into town here it was some one hitter quitter shit, my man.

stems can weigh quite a bit...

Jimi001

Jimi001

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 2,575 posts
not really..

djtrigger90

djtrigger90

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts
Hot DAM that looks tasty

Saulg1991

Saulg1991

Marijuana Enthusiast

• Registered Upgraded
  • 468 posts
Looks like it goes down smooth as hell, and as my friend says, "if you would eat the nug, then it's dank", doesn't always apply but it doesn for this.

Saulg1991

Saulg1991

Marijuana Enthusiast

• Registered Upgraded
  • 468 posts

stems can weigh quite a bit...

if your dealer sells you stemmy ass weed, but if you got the bud part of the weed you wont get as many stems, and it wont be all leafy

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users