Welcome to Grasscity Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

can marijuana leaves be smoked?

• Please log in to reply

ez_3run

ez_3run

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
im planning my first grow in the next couple weeks and i was wondering if the leaves can be smoked as well as the buds? how much thc do they have if they can be smoked?

brokencage

brokencage

Red Neck Weed wrangler.

• Registered Upgraded
  • 558 posts
yes they can be but they tend to taste like hell.better to make hash or butter with them.THC depends on thetyp of leaf and the potencey of the plant.

poptart

poptart

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts
Of course you can. Back in the late 60's when I first started smoking, almost everything was shake, most of it from leaves. Not as good as todays weed by a mile, but a joint would get you blazed and more.
Almost everyone rolled back then, and I personally knew of no one who smoked out of glass, except for bongs. A metal hash pipe was all I ever had.
My fingers were always burned and discolored where you would hold a number.
And you bought either nickels, dimes or lids. Almost no one bothered with anything but lids, if you could afford more than $10.
Pounds of good weed went for as little as $125.
When you would break down a pound it came out as shake, seeds and stems.

IGotTheCottons

IGotTheCottons

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 18,947 posts
You can smoke the leaves if ya want... Go for the smaller, more crystal-coated ones near the buds... The big fan-leaves won't do much but give ya a nasty headache.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users