Welcome to Grasscity Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

chances of finding a marijuana plant in wild?

• Please log in to reply

BLAZEIK3N

BLAZEIK3N

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 71 posts
i live in northwest? has anyone ever?

BigOrange²

BigOrange²

ılıllı ⓑⓘⓖⓞⓡⓐⓝⓖⓔ ıllılı ╭∩╮(סּ_o)

• Old School
  • 2,449 posts
I have'nt come across any WILD ones.. I've come across peoples plots before. I from the NW as well.

onehitcasher

onehitcasher

\_⌠\-\G┬ ☼ |/\/е$┬R¥

• Registered Upgraded
  • 194 posts
not very good chance...

tokeiteasy

tokeiteasy

• Registered Upgraded
  • 356 posts
ive found one that could have been wild, but it could have also very easily been a lone plant that someone had planted away from their house, it was hard to tell. And ive come across other peoples crops before, but other than the one questionable one ive never come upon a wile plant. That would be sweet though

ownage al

ownage al

Cannabis Enthusiast

• Registered Upgraded
  • 527 posts
Honestly, I would say never... and I have never come across any wild

Mainly only in areas where marijauana strives, and not usually in the NW but, who knows...

:smoking:

Falling_Jihad

Falling_Jihad

• Registered Upgraded
  • 202 posts
i was walking with friend in a farmers field and we found a patch of plants.
it wasn't that big and there wasn't any real logical pattern in which they were
planted.

we came to the conclusion that the farmer had a bunch of seeds and just threw them out there.

P.S. this thread kind of reminds me of that movie "Rolling Kansas" with the magical forest of marijuana:hello:

drexel25

drexel25

Yaarrrr

• Registered Upgraded
  • 455 posts
I've never came across any just out and about or anything....obviously I've come across plants that I knew were planted, but as for random plants growing...never seen it.

wait....I did find one once at my girlfriends out behind her deck, we concluded someone must have simply thrown some seeds over the railing sometime during the summer and the plant ended up growing about 1.5 ft., tiny little thing:)

but that doesn't really count.

hit it hard

hit it hard

Enjoy the ride.

• Registered Upgraded
  • 198 posts
people grow some serious shit around here. if you "accidently" stumbled across one, you would have some serious problems to deal with. damn rednecks line the perimeter with bear traps and shit.

SlimPickins

SlimPickins

Sweatpants Boner

• Gold Member
  • 1,802 posts

bongbroke

bongbroke

Permatoken

• Registered Upgraded
  • 188 posts
i've grown outside but have never found anyones grow site or plant where around in northwess i'm Couerdalane area.

Hix

Hix

• Registered Upgraded
  • 191 posts
ya i wish

Still Smokin

Still Smokin

iBurn

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,981 posts
If you guys ever found a MJ plant out in the wild yet you could tell it was planted by someone who was trying to grow it secretly...would you take it like it was a pot of gold when it was close to harvest or respecst the fact that it was somebody elses plant and leave it there un touched?

Horus XCIII

Horus XCIII

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,287 posts
The only place in America with something that could be considered "wild" weed is the midwest; there'a still a lot of ditchweed (as it's called), aka pertty much non-psychoactive hemp plants, left over from WWII. Every year the cops burn a few thousand plants. Still you'd get higher by smoking shwag. If you find some grass growing in the woods . . . it isn't wild it's some poor guy's personal stash grow, or even his only source of money.

IateJesus

IateJesus

Used to give a shit

• Registered Upgraded
  • 181 posts

If you guys ever found a MJ plant out in the wild yet you could tell it was planted by someone who was trying to grow it secretly...would you take it like it was a pot of gold when it was close to harvest or respecst the fact that it was somebody elses plant and leave it there un touched?

I would be mostly respectful, I woulnt take their entire plant. I'd take some of the popcorn buds and that would be about it.

And no, I havent found any plants. People just dont like to grow around here at all.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users