Backwoods

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by bigswisher, Jun 21, 2007.

1. backwoods vs swisher sweets....

i only smoke swishers, grape swishers are the shit! :hello:

2. sippin' liquor, breakin' down swishers! grape dominates all...

3. i love the woods but swisher are the best id say if you like tabaco go with woods

4. backwoods are good shit. If you like a harsher smoke buy a pack and use the darkest backwoods. Backwoods is all we use here in the bahamas cuz the island im on only sells Cuban cigars, backwoods, and regular swishers. i dont know why people dont roll swishers here lol its a special occasion thing i gess.... if you have trouble rollin in backwoods, try rollin it on the table. i would show yall but i dont got a camera or anything....

5. backwoods is alright but its all about honey dutches

6. i guess yall never tried a green leave blunt before. I posted it earlier on the same post page 1, OPTIMO GREEN LEAVE OR DUTCHMASTER or Garcia Vega cigar ( the green blunt with acutal Green Leaves and Stems on the cigar) ( its not just green paper ,its really actual leaves and stems) they are hard to roll for some people. But it is the BEST.and burns slow and u cant taste no nastyass flavoring like a grape swisher or someshit blunt flavor. if im gonna blow a B. its gotta be a green leave. u jus taste mostly the weed and nothing else. They are kinda expensive though.

7. cuz i be twisting backwoods, bfor i hit the hood"
    hell yeah backwoods are hella popuar here

8. i roll blunts on a daily basis and swishers are definitely the best, they have a lot of good blunts

garcia vegas are okay because they burn good, but i'm sorry smoking a green blunt is just gay.

9. if somebody rolled and backwood and passed it my way. i would definitely hit it don't get me wrong.

but i would much rather smoke a game or a dutch.

10. ive never rolled a dutch but i roll swishers a lot are they like swishers

11. Oh don't get me wrong, I fackin LOVE Swishers. I like em' MORE than Backwoods, but a Backwoods wrap is the real deal when it comes to a tobacco wrap.

A Swisher, White-Owl, Phillie, any corner/liquor store cigar is made of tobacco pulp and processed crap, that's why the outer paper is all smooth and unnaturally brown coloured. Once I left a blunt roach in the sink (I don't know why, I think it just fell in there) with a bunch of dishes and when I drained the sink the blunt roach was all white. It kind of scared me, but didn't stop me from smoking em. Though my friend refuses to touch em now.

12. If I'm gonna smoke a cheap cigar and not roll weed up in it then it's gonna either be a black and mild or backwood.

13. i thought id bump this instead of making a new thread

i got a pack of blackwoods at 7-11 tonight, cuz i wanted to try something diffrent from grape swishers, and found its just the leaf, as mentioned above. but when i cracked it and gutted it, the two leaves fell apart from each other and wouldnt really stick well. any tips on rollin with these? use a knife?

14. You aint supposed to crack it....you just find the end of it and unroll it, and it's just one big cigar paper, sorta like a blunt wrap. No need to lick or anything just unroll and fill back up with bud and re roll it. I was in the Bahamas like 2 years ago and thats all they had so we copped some and kept tryin to do the same shit you said until one of the bellboys came up and showed up how its done.

Anyways, for the people who smoke woods alot, dont you think that they are much harsher than a typical cigar? It's almost like smokin a cigarette or sum shit, I mess with every kinda cigar (phillies, white owls, swishers, dutches, optimos, wraps, whatever) but only go with woods when I really wanna try something different, i've only bought em like 2 times that i can remember. There just like to thick or somethin, after a while i just cant even hit the L when it's a backwood

15. backwood religion bitch

16. Hit the block blowin backwoods and sew it up like a mac should

17. haha I didn't know people would try to crack a backwoods, I guess I was just lucky someone showed me what was up long before I could even buy a pack :p

Backwoods do get harsh as shit though, it's hard to finish a backwoods blunt once it gets to the final inch of smoke or so : / They deff aren't my fave, but they are a real tobacco leaf which is good for people who are into that shiet.

18. yeah i rolled some up this weekend they are way too harsh for my tastes

19. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1