Backwoods

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by bigswisher, Jun 21, 2007.

1. any body ever smoke backwoods brand blunts?

2. That's what I roll with. (pun intended, lol)

I smoked my first blunt in a backwoods wrap. Plus you can find some flavored ones which are even better.

3. Backwoods are the best blunt ever. Well thats what I prefer. 8 in a pack, and easy to roll, can't beat it. I think Im gonna go pick up a pack now.

4. thats all I roll with

"rollin woods n swishers woods woods n swishers" strong arm steady

5. what flavors do yall like

6. [quote name='nugglord_420']That's what I roll with. (pun intended, lol)

haha

7. you roll blunts with just the outer leaf?? ehh not for me.

8. Yeah, def not my thing, ill stick with my white owls.

9. I don't know what you mean about the "outter-leaf" but Backwoods wraps are real tobacco leaf instead of the processed crap you get in a white owl or swisher. Notice the veins running down the actual leaf in a backwoods, and the plain brown paper smoothness of the tobacco pulp mash of a white owl or similar liquor store cigar. You know if you leave a blunt wrap in water for too long it just turns white? Kinda fucking nasty if you ask me.

10. I love backwoods. I love the Honey Berry backwoods. Aint tried any other flavor. but don't diss on Swishers, I love them too. Grape or strawberry swishers ftw.

But backwoods is some boss blunts.

11. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Grab a philly, Then grab a good (not stale) swisher sweet.

Look at the difference.

Swisher Sweets FTW!

5 pack for $3. Any flavor, Never stale.

Always good blunts, Been rollin swishers for what? 9-10 years now.

12. i smoked a backwood cigar not a blunt. it was alright it actually tasted ok. but we tried to roll one of those and it just completely sucked. maybe ill try it out again.

13. here recently i got kinda bored with swishers ( i always get regular flavor, the flavor in a swisher seems so sick ) I bought some golden wraps ( chocolate ) they're alright, but it still don't beat a swisher. haha!

Depending on how i feel i roll a:
    Swisher Sweet Cigarillo
    Swisher Sweet Blunt
    And/or combine/connect multiple blunts to achieve desired result :smoke:

If you bring a philly to me, you're rolling that shit, i won't touch it. haha! some people call it bitchy, but uh..i just really don't like rolling phillies, i always fuck em up.

Never tried a backwood, i will one day though.

14. i only tried backwoods once and my freind gave it to me. It was sick and nasty. I think the backwoods were a difernt type but same brand cus they tasted like a Marbolo Red Cigerete rolled up. cus they sure did inhale like them.

Anyways What i was going to say u prolly have tried these blunts but if you havent they are Dutchmaster Cigars or optimo green leave cigar/blunt( its not the optimo that just has green paper, it the one that has stems and leaves in the blunt and harder to roll for some ppl). they are good.
    , Optimo Green leave or dutchmaster or Garcia Vega ANYTHING candela (green leaf tobbaco wrapper) they are the best

15. I havent seen backwoods anywhere? is it a west coast thing?

16. no i live in ohio and they got them here

17. Games are the best, smooth and best tasting, White Owls are a close secnd

18. I dont smoke cigs, so smoking a rolled backwoods is like smoking a joint combined with a unfiltered lucky strike... shits nasty. Im spinnin off the tobacco high after like 5 hits, and thats not very plesant.

plus they're like 8 bucks a pack

19. backwoods arent really my thing we smoke either grape swishers or peach optimos cuz they are the best blunts to roll with but i dont smoke too many blunts

20. Why are y'all so picky?

Shit I'll roll with anything..I try and stay away from blunt wraps though. I only use em' if I'm putting in more than a G. My preference is def. in cigars though. But which cigar doesn't really matter to me. My favorite is a straight up grape white-owl. Nothin' better than a nice grape white owl rolled up sippin' on a brew or a mix-drink come noon-time sittin' on the front porch.