2012...World Ending...Wtf

Discussion in 'General' started by aktokin, Jun 20, 2007.

1. It seems alot more people are starting to believe that the world will end in 2012 or some shit...If they TRUELY believe that, then why the fuck are they sitting at home on their computers arguing over it? Go out and have some fuckin fun before you die. Damn

2. There's no way to predict the future, so theoretically, the world can end just about any second. I try not to think about that too much, so that's why I try to live life as best I can.

3. ...because it's erroneous and not even based on evidence, but an asinine theory with no reason or logic behind it.

It's dogmatic and gives people a false sense of cosmic understanding. It derives strength from blind faith.

Apparently many people are willing to buy into anything a person will write a book about.

4. Quoted for truth.

5. some people believe too much shit, wasnt ther an old saying that went like believe none of what you hear and half of what you see. Although its way more annoying when people believe shit thats true like in the 1800's ppl thought ppl with different skin colour were different mentality and purpose.. fuck them

6. Thinking about it, every while there's a scare like this. Does anyone remember 1999? Even now, there's tons of people worrying that the Bird Flu is gonna be the end of us. In Terminator they said Judgment Day was in 1997. What exactly is the point to pinpoint that date anyways? Just to cause widespread panic and chaos right before the "end"? People who worry about that shit are wasting their lives.

For the record though, The Terminator rules!

7. Yeah but Terminator 3 destroyed the trilogy. One and Two rocked the casbah

James Cameron should have stayed on-board.

8. If rastaman says it wont its not going to ....To speak of it I wonder if rastaman has the cure for cancer too? Oh well Im sure he gave it to the mods so they will allow him to say what he wants ....... with no repricussion.

9. I actually liked Terminator 3. It didn't really go that well the other 2, but I thought the acting and directing were top-notch.

10. :rolleyes: It helps knowing the rules.

Everything I say, I am prepared to back up and validate.

And yes, I do have the cure for cancer, but I'm gonna wait for more people to be smoking and consuming aspartame before I market it.

Here's a hint; It involves canadian bacon.

[​IMG]

11. For fuck's sake, people, Canadian bacon is just ham! Don't let the bastards fool you!

12. Do Canadians call our bacon American Bacon?

13. this brought me back to the days when everyone thought the world was goint to end in 2001. how can a person really determine when the world is going to end?

its something that is beyond our control, in many ways.

14. I'm not saying I am one of those people. I also believe that the world could any end day. Comet, asteroid, who knows. So many possibilities. I just don't get why the people that DO believe its ending on a certain date, arn't spending their valuable time left on earth doing something more productive?

15. Oh yeah, alright.

My comment was meant towards the idea, nobody specifically.

And I do agree with your conclusion.

16. I was hoping to get one of these 2012 believers to post their ideas. But, just maybe...They took my advice? lols.

17. Indeed, no substantail evidence and the Mayan calendar the calendar was suppose to end a long time ago.......

18. I doubt anyone really believes that shit. It's just fun to play with the idea of an ancient culture having some sort of secret knowledge. Not to mention the chaos of the world coming to an end is fun to think about...especially when you know its all horse shit.

19. Yeah man, 2012, the mayas and incas said so.

Most people say these kinds of things because assholes will get all bent out of shape about it, and I think it's funny quite frankly. And fuck your logic it doesn't mean anything. The world could theoretically be blasted into a crisp at any given minute by a dying star 100 light years away.

I'm not saying it will, but I think if we can trust anyone on earth or in pre history it would be the mayas or incas :D.

It could happen, period. End of story :).

20. Hey~

Fuck the Mayans.

Word, peace, good night.