Welcome to Grasscity Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

shrooms in a cow pasture?

• Please log in to reply

UMwolverines231

UMwolverines231

JWeed

• Registered Upgraded
  • 171 posts
haha today I was at a baseball game and there was a cow pasture right next to the field. I walked through the field to get a baseball and noticed shrooms in random places. I don't know much about them but they weren't growing in cow shit which I've heard to be the way they grow. Anyone know if they are straight or if they're just regular old mushrooms out in the wild? I've never done shrooms and want to try them sometime.

Similar Topics: shrooms in a cow pasture?     x

My Fax

My Fax

Just the Fax, Ma'am

• Old School
  • 4,080 posts
Despite being found there, I still wouldn't eat them. If you eat the wrong kind you can get very sick.

Colin666

Colin666

420 - HiGH LiFE - 420

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts
Im pretty sure most wild shrooms arent the shrooms you eat to get high.

Budzilla420

Budzilla420

▐═██████═-------

• Old School
  • 3,061 posts
That cowshit shrooms is part myth anyway. Magic mushies do grow in cow shit, true. But so do a lot of other varietys of shrooms thatll make you real sick or kill you. I wouldnt eat any shrooms i just find growin in a cow field.

Simpletherapy

Simpletherapy

Bongmaster420

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 93 posts
no there are shrooms that grow in cow feilds. i live in fla and i know of many places people get shrooms. you have to know which ones are good, they have a purple ring on the inside. i have gone to differnt worlds on these shrooms crazy trips.
i cut them up and put them in applesauce. went down totaly smooth

oh yeah be sure to clean them throughly
  • chicken likes this

Ol Toby

Ol Toby

• Registered Upgraded
  • 102 posts
cow fields are the fuckin place for magic mushrooms as far as I'm concerned. Cubensis love fresh soil, especially cow shit. So read up and take a book along with you to distinguish types, but I would get on that shit!

Whoever said that pyscedelic mushrooms aren't wild mushrooms, you're fucking dumb.

stopsnitchin

stopsnitchin

DTA!

• Registered Upgraded
  • 614 posts
mushrooms grow on the shit from grain fed animals i.e. goats, horses, and cows.
I would NOT eat them without positively identifying them first. one good sign is that when you break the stem it turns purple. thats not a 100% true but its a good start. Good luck and be safe

UMwolverines231

UMwolverines231

JWeed

• Registered Upgraded
  • 171 posts
thanks guys. Next time I'm in that area I'll get some and do a little research and show you some pictures and see what you think

chicken

chicken

REDNECK GROWER

• Old School
  • 14,068 posts

no there are shrooms that grow in cow feilds. i live in fla and i know of many places people get shrooms. you have to know which ones are good, they have a purple ring on the inside. i have gone to differnt worlds on these shrooms crazy trips.

right on with that purple ring,,, most cows feed has a hormone in it,too prevent the formation of these shrooms,,, look for a field that the livestock is mainly grass, or hay fed..... they are over fla. usually around august,, after a good rain,,,,,:rolleyes:
  • stonerish likes this

thehybridlife

thehybridlife

skeeter

• Registered Upgraded
  • 203 posts
go here brah
http://www.shroomery...p/Cat/0/Board/3
they can identify it
follow the rules or they get pissy

Qoric

Qoric

• Registered Upgraded
  • 441 posts
http://www.erowid.or.../safe-pik.shtml
Might help as well but make sure to check if it bruises blue also keep in mind that there are a few poisonousness mushrooms that bruise blue as well but it will help separate the ones that you know are not magical :)

Predator1

Predator1

sssssSSSSSsssss

• Old School
  • 2,658 posts
By all means, head over there and collect a few to bring home and look at. Be sure to check Shroomery and Erowid THOROUGHLY before you start chomping on em though, if you fuck up and eat the wrong ones, you will be in a world of shit.

dead410

dead410

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

hey im trying to find some good shrooms... i live in south florida and there aint many picking fieldsa... what about up there

kamikazikillah

kamikazikillah

fugative

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,061 posts
like less that 1% of shrooms are hallucinageic. like 80% will kill you. tripping aint worth the risk

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users