Welcome to Grasscity Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Marijuana/Hash in Barcelona

• Please log in to reply

Guest_zeroxx_*

Guest_zeroxx_*
  • Unregistered / Not Logged In
In about two weeks I'm going to be going to Barcelona and I was wondering about the availability of obtaining bud there. Would I be purchasing hash? Any information on this topic would be helpful, thanks.

Guest_zeroxx_*

Guest_zeroxx_*
  • Unregistered / Not Logged In
Sorry to double post, but just so everyone knows I've already read the webehigh entry on Barcelona. What I'm looking for is personal experiences, stuff like that. Thanks.

HollowedHero

HollowedHero

• Registered Upgraded
  • 311 posts
hey zeroxx! that is freaking awesome!! i am going to spain on monday to see my girlfriend (yes, it is a VERY long distance relationship) and i'm gonna stay at her house for a month. she lives in zaragoza, like 3-4 hours from barcelona. i am 100% american but i speak spanish fluently cause i've studied my ass off for it and have practiced with my girlfriend for a long time. anyway, to answer your original question, my girlfriend says it is MUCH easier to find hash and "polen" which is keif, i'm guessing compressed. she said it is actually difficult to find the actual buds there. if you were gonna be in zaragoza i could help you out man. and did you know it's legal to smoke privately in spain, and to grow plants for personal use? gotta love it.

adlardo84

adlardo84

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 67 posts
yeah your not gonna find any bud there, only hash. just take a walk down las romblas at night (long strip with lots of bars) and ask one of the morrocan dudes that are selling beer for hash. they will sell it to you.

TheColonel

TheColonel

Cannabis Connoisseur

• Old School
  • 2,315 posts
Its all decriminalized so you really shouldnt have much of a problem finding it, especially in Barcelona.

Have fun :wave:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users