increasing nute strength

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by GrowBot, Jun 16, 2007.

1. i was just curious as to what schedule everyone uses when increasing their nutrient strengths. i go to 1/4 strength (seedlings) at 11 days. after that, i increase the strength by 1/4 every 5 to 6 days until i'm at 100%. how about you???

2. That's pretty close to what I do as well. I start ferts at more like two weeks at 1/4 strength then add about another quarter-strength per week until at 100%.

3. what kinda nutes are you guys using ??

4. Do you have a meter? I like chimera's listening to the plant idea. watching ppm.. and adjusting nutes up or down based on what the plant is eating....

5. i grow in coco and was using canna. but now i'm using the full line of house and garden. (shit is awesome!)

6. yes, i have the meters. if you want to get the most out of your plants, you really should have a ph and ppm meter. you do have to watch your girls for signs of their needs. that's the great thing about having meters. when i see signs of under/over feeding, i adjust up/down about 200 ppm at a time until they're smiling again.