Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

increasing nute strength

• Please log in to reply

GrowBot

GrowBot

Old School Stoner

• Old School
  • 3,415 posts
i was just curious as to what schedule everyone uses when increasing their nutrient strengths. i go to 1/4 strength (seedlings) at 11 days. after that, i increase the strength by 1/4 every 5 to 6 days until i'm at 100%. how about you???

toastybiz

toastybiz

keep it green

• Old School
  • 14,211 posts
That's pretty close to what I do as well. I start ferts at more like two weeks at 1/4 strength then add about another quarter-strength per week until at 100%.

syrus

syrus

• Registered Upgraded
  • 101 posts
what kinda nutes are you guys using ??

irieluv

irieluv

• Registered Upgraded
  • 534 posts
Do you have a meter? I like chimera's listening to the plant idea. watching ppm.. and adjusting nutes up or down based on what the plant is eating....

GrowBot

GrowBot

Old School Stoner

• Old School
  • 3,415 posts

what kinda nutes are you guys using ??

i grow in coco and was using canna. but now i'm using the full line of house and garden. (shit is awesome!)

GrowBot

GrowBot

Old School Stoner

• Old School
  • 3,415 posts

Do you have a meter? I like chimera's listening to the plant idea. watching ppm.. and adjusting nutes up or down based on what the plant is eating....

yes, i have the meters. if you want to get the most out of your plants, you really should have a ph and ppm meter. you do have to watch your girls for signs of their needs. that's the great thing about having meters. when i see signs of under/over feeding, i adjust up/down about 200 ppm at a time until they're smiling again.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users