According to Grasscity Growers, what are the best grow tents out there?

GC Growers unite! Please give me feedback in this thread here

Thx

SJ

increasing nute strength

• by GrowBot
  • Jun 16 2007 08:30 PM
  • 5 Replies
  • Please log in to reply
  • Old School Stoner

• GrowBot
  • Old School
  • 3,449 posts

Posted 16 June 2007 - 08:30 PM

i was just curious as to what schedule everyone uses when increasing their nutrient strengths. i go to 1/4 strength (seedlings) at 11 days. after that, i increase the strength by 1/4 every 5 to 6 days until i'm at 100%. how about you???
Replies (5)

• keep it green

• toastybiz
  • Old School
  • 14,226 posts

Posted 17 June 2007 - 12:36 AM

That's pretty close to what I do as well. I start ferts at more like two weeks at 1/4 strength then add about another quarter-strength per week until at 100%.

• syrus
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 101 posts

Posted 17 June 2007 - 04:43 AM

what kinda nutes are you guys using ??

• irieluv
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 534 posts

Posted 17 June 2007 - 05:34 AM

Do you have a meter? I like chimera's listening to the plant idea. watching ppm.. and adjusting nutes up or down based on what the plant is eating....

• Old School Stoner

• GrowBot
  • Old School
  • 3,449 posts

Posted 17 June 2007 - 06:26 PM

what kinda nutes are you guys using ??

i grow in coco and was using canna. but now i'm using the full line of house and garden. (shit is awesome!)

• Old School Stoner

• GrowBot
  • Old School
  • 3,449 posts

Posted 17 June 2007 - 06:34 PM

Do you have a meter? I like chimera's listening to the plant idea. watching ppm.. and adjusting nutes up or down based on what the plant is eating....

yes, i have the meters. if you want to get the most out of your plants, you really should have a ph and ppm meter. you do have to watch your girls for signs of their needs. that's the great thing about having meters. when i see signs of under/over feeding, i adjust up/down about 200 ppm at a time until they're smiling again.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users