Favorite Cigarettes?

Discussion in 'General' started by buffEt, Jun 12, 2007.

1. Marlboro Reds..

2. ive been into camel blues lately

never been a big fan of menthol. i like the feeling of the smoke hittin my throat

3. Marlboro menthols

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. i periodically change between marborol reds and lucky strikes.
    [​IMG]

5. Not a cigarette smoker, but I do really enjoy menthol Mini Colt cigars.

6. A Turkish Royal after a bowl of chronic is as sublime as virgin pussy

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. American cigarettes are much better than Canadian cigarettes, I can't figure out why, but they are.

Sent from somewhere in Canada.

8. What cigarette brands are in Canada? :smoke:

Ever try Taj Mahal Bidis cigarettes? They come 20 in a pack but pack is the size of your palm, small ass stogies?

$8.99 a pack rare as hell.

Will have to try Canadian cigs! :wave: :bongin:

9. Those ones that kill people quicker, Can't remember the name of them right now.

10. the weed filled variety

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. Well there are tons of different brands in Canada, export and Du Maurier are the two that I go back and forth between.

Most people around here smoke Canadian Classics and my mum has always been a Players lady.

12. Hmm, never heard of those. Will try to order. Export A I sell.
    Heard they're good :smoke:

13. If your in the states don't bother. There just regular cigarettes but Canadian.

Like the idiots who buy Benson & Hedges in the US and think theyre smoking gold when really they're smoking British trash.

If your interested in high end cigarettes look into Nat Sherman's

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forumlll.

14. Yup, Export A Gold. I usually smoke Du Maurier but once in a while I'll grab a pack of Export. Sometimes they make me feel ill though, like the smoke is really heavy.

15. There's a head shop in town that sells cigars and unique cigarettes, never the same brand twice so I always take a peek. One time I snatched up the only pack of some "all natural" native american smokes. Only ten in a pack but they were smooth and tasted quite good.

16. #1757 MissBonnieBud, Jan 26, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2015
    [​IMG] 
    Not too pricey. Most people smoke these where i'm from. I remember when i was 15 and they were £2.10 for 20!

[​IMG]These have gotten really popular. Menthol button for when you're out having a wee drink and smoking more than usual.

17. Camel Turkish Royals, or if i want a menthol ill get Newport shorts.

i really need to quit smoking though, i had a dream a few days ago where i got knocked out for a lung transplant and i maintained consciousness under anesthesia

18. Started with Camel Wides and then switched to Marlboro Black 100s at some point. I stopped buying cigs about two months ago due to a lack of funds and I just sort of managed to stop. I keep wanting to go get some, but I keep telling myself "Well, if you made it this long than why don't you just keep going?" For for all intents and purposes I've quit, but I could probably easily get hooked again at any time.

19. Marlboro edge 👍