Favorite Cigarettes?

Discussion in 'General' started by buffEt, Jun 12, 2007.

1. ya nate sherman mcd's , also dunhill blue pack... gave up cloves long ago, mmmm so good...

if i'm broke i'll smoke marlboro 27s (nice and mild) or yours :p

2. For sure!

Representin' the Kamel Reds!

[​IMG]

I actually started smoking on Turkish Golds, then moved up to Royals, and one day the smoke shop was out of those so my boyfriend at the time got me Reds, and I've been smoking them ever since.

Back after 80 years for no good reason except they taste good

Ain't that the truth. ;)

3. I smoke the Marlboro reds. I like the Smooths too though :D

4. REallly? I haven't found ANY information about clove cigarettes causing that type of damage.

5. Camel Turkish Royals and Marlboro Blend 27 are good. Turkish Royals taste more vanilla, while the 27's taste more like cookies.

Lately I've been liking some lighter cigs, such as Camel Turkish Golds and Marlboro Ultra Lights. The Marb Ultra Lights are so crisp tasting and refreshing, even as light as they are they have the perfect flavor, IMO.

As for menthol, I'm not crazy about them though some ARE good. I despise some menthol brand cigs like Camel Menthol and Kool. However I'm down with Malboro Milds, Newports, and Parliament Menthol Lights I believe they are?

6. Has anyone had Camel No. 9's? You know, the new ones in the black box with the pink (or green for menthol) outline? Are they worth buying a pack? Just got a new lip piercing so I'm trying not to smoke cigs for two weeks :(. I wanna try something new when I can smoke again. Usually smoke Marb. reds though.

7. Depends. Since you smoke Reds, you MIGHT think that those cigs are too weak. I personally think the reg No. 9s are okay, but I really love the No. 9 Menthes (I'd take a menthol cig over a reg cig anyday). While they aren't as strong as say Newports, I think their taste is pretty cool and unique. If you take a good drag, lick your lips right after. I think it tastes KINDA like chocolate. The cigs also smell (unlit of course) like chocolate.

I'd recommend the No. 9 Menthes especially if you like menthols.

8. No one smokes Kools?????? What that shit gives me a decent nicotine buzz even after the years I've been smoking.

9. Haha I used to smoke Kools. The first real pack that I had was actually Kools. I just switch it up pretty often, but it might be time to go back to em haha.

10. 99% of stores in my area dont carry anything other than generic domestic brands =[

I love me some Camel Filters.

I bought a pack and told my friend they smelled like chocolate. Everyone thought I was insane.
    They were too weak for me though, i didnt like em

11. Hmmm, sounds interesting. Guess I'll have to give em a try. :D

12. Kamel Reds are good, a friend brought some back from further south in FL. Cant find em around my area sadly.

13. i smoke o.p's,,,,,, other peoples cigs....:smoke:

14. My favorite store brand was Marb 27's but I dont smoke manufactured shit any more, I roll my own...less carcinogens, less price! I use Top, Bali Shag, SingleStick, or anything else thats available!

15. This thread has me itching for a cig sooo bad right now :smoke:

16. Ya i just rolled me a spliff now im listening to outlandish hyphy as hell...gotta love (and hate) tobacco (and weed and alcohol)

17. Marlboro Reds.
    Marlboro Reds 72's
    Marlboro Reds 100's.

Edit- actually no fuck that, Pink Elephant
    [​IMG]

my sister got those for me when she went to Paris, they cost 10 bux!
    but they were the best cigs Ive ever had.
    Vanilla flavored, and they were pink, and made in Amsterdam. What could be better?

18. :eek:

I'd be down to pay the $10 to try those.

19. ^^^
    you would also need a plane ticket to and from Paris if anyone can find a site where you can buy them please pm me!