Favorite Cigarettes?

Discussion in 'General' started by buffEt, Jun 12, 2007.

1. Kool Full Flavor 100's all the way. Black and Mild Apples. Only tobacco products I smoke.

2. I quit smoking last month..but Djarum Blacks are THE best..there cloves but still..they taste so smooth and crackle when you inhale..

FUCKING A i want a cigg

3. I switch whenever I get bored, like, I'll go from Marlboro to Pall Mall, from camel to Winston, Newport to Gold USA. Right now, my most fav. is the camel #9, the pink pack. the best so far and haven't gotten bored yet. I love all new camel's flavors and the pall malls now. awsome for cuming up with new flavors...keep it up tabacco company!! yeah!! hahaha, sorry but I hate the damn comericals. For the non-smokers, I respect you, but shit, keep your mouth shut especially if you haven't even tried them, once you smoke it you'll like them... hahha just kidding, just smoke it and you'll know what I mean. Peace out!!!

4. camel wides are tha shit!

I think they should make more fat ciggs.

5. Camel Turkish Royals FTW!!

I only have like 5-6 cigs a week but when I do have one...damn its good.

6. turkish royals are gross...turkish cigs are gross.

just smoke full flavor cigs.

7. Long time smoker of Reds and Camel Lights/Full Flavors/Wides..

[​IMG][​IMG]

No menthol with my death please..

8. You have good taste my friend :wave:. And I meant the camel infused, those are good. (those are the ones with flames right?). I haven't tried robust or frost.

9. Don't you kids know that smoking kills you?:p

nah im j/k

wheres the parliament love at? I used to only really smoke

Parliament light 100's
    or Djarum Blacks

10. Yea man. Those Camel Robusts taste like shit to me and a pretty strong (I like Reds and Newports though). The only reason I'll smoke them is if I'm high (in which case ALL cigarettes taste tolerable at the very least to me) cause they give a crazy nicotine head buzz.

Sidenote: I was just smoking a cig in my backyard cause my parents were out for work and like literally like a MINUTE after I finished my cig, my dad walks right out into the backyard!! (cant hear when they come home and I wasn't expecting him to be home this early). Luckily, he didn't smell anything cause he was starting to walk over to me, but I thought "FUCK THAT" and just got up and tried to hurry back into the house while talking to him. Windy day FTW. :smoke:

11. marlboro reds always

12. those marlbro milds... are nasty as fuck

I bought into the whole buy one get one bull and within 4 days of smoking 'em I was hacking up honest to god black shit

no other smoke or roll your own has ever made my throat 'n lugs feel so fucked up....

it's pretty much mentholated baccy like that found in gold 'n mild CIGARS

minty flavor or not ya gotta be nuts to suck those things down

anyone here who has the balls to try or already rolls their own...grab a 9oz tin of amsterdam shag

this stuff is insane...weird taste so sticky it could be considered the nug of the baccy world and personally a few drags have my head swimming in a way nicotine doesn't produce

either they've loaded it up with 'good shit' or the red light district has their ladies load it up with something special cuz no baccy compares to how wasted you feel off a few puffs of this stuff

13. Why does it take balls to roll your own cigarettes?
    I've rolled some in my time, and I'm not really fan, maybe it's because there's no filter, I'm just guessing
    IDK I prefer to just buy cigarettes that have high quality tobacco like dunhills, nat shermans, drajums.

14. lol didn't mean the ryo part

try the amsterdam shag..that takes balls once you see how heavy sticky 'n pungent the stuff is

friend of mine said it best... "that shit looks like a block of peat recently cut from the bog'

lol thats saying alot considering neither of us are scottish/irish

15. Spaz had to chime in. I absolutely LOVE Djarum blacks. Clove cigarettes are wonderful. I found people who smoke Marl. Reds generally dont like the cloves. Here's what seperates the Kreteks (cloves) cigarettes from "regular" american ones:

1. Usually they are more slim.

2. The Djarums come in black wrapping, which is nice eye candy.

3. The packaging is pretty neat.

4. They crackle when you inhale due to the cloves, which also numb your throat.

5. They taste very nice, almost like a chai Tea.

6. The filter end has a special "sauce" on it. Lick your lips! You will get a very nice, sweet taste on them.

7. They burn super slow. If my friend who smokes Turkish silvers, and myself light at the same time, I have roughly 1/3-1/2 a cigarette left when he flicks his butt.

8. The PRICE- Djarums are usually... $1 more per box than most other cigs, but its worth it.

I would suggest going online, and ordering a Carton. In most states it's fine, althought one or two have outlawed them. Importing them is Duty-free, If i's under 200 Cigarettes. You pay roughly...$25-$40 a carton, instead of $75

And Again, Djarum Blacks FTW!!!

16. i used to smoke them, but they where too expensive, took too long to smoke, and are worse for you. So now i smoke camel lights (even though Newports are my favorite).

17. Dunhill Lights (Blue Pack) are the most delicious and creamy cigarettes ive ever laid my lips on.

18. Camel Frost, Turkish Silver -> Can smoke when im just bummin around

Marb Reds -> When i go out

19. lole cloves are nice once in a while. they cause massive holes in your lungs with persistant use.

Camel Filter Wides.