Favorite Cigarettes?

Discussion in 'General' started by buffEt, Jun 12, 2007.

1. I figure since a pretty good amount of people on GC smoke cigarettes (and also a pretty good amount of you who refuse to touch cancersticks, which is all good), it'd be cool to see what kind you guys smoke.

I tend to like to switch up cigarettes a lot after I get bored of one kind after going through a couple packs, so right now the packs that I'm buying are Camel Frosts. I personally love menthols a lot better than regular cigs and these are really nice and minty, and well, frosty.

[​IMG]

P.S. - I am fully aware of all the health risks associated with tobacco and whatnot and I don't need you to give me the whole "cigarettes are gross, why are you smoking them?" or even "i don't smoke cancersticks." That's cool that you don't smoke and I respect that. I actually would never offer a cig to a nonsmoker who wanted to try. So please don't post a reply like that cause it won't add anything "constructive" to this thread (even though its just about what packs we smoke). Thanks. :smoke:

2. Camel Signature Robusts are fucking delicious

Now im gunna go buy a new pack. Thanks for taking a few hours of my life! dick...

Im j/p. I hate people who hate on cigs because they dont smoke them. Then they feel all supreme because they dont smoke. So what? What a fucking cookie? Go bother someone else. Let me die in peace.

3. [​IMG]

That's not the new box, but I can't find a picture of that one. It's not really much different.

And yeah, non smokers should really stop telling us that cigarettes are bad for you. I think we all know that by now. [​IMG]

4. [​IMG]
    I like Camel Robusts, but the flavor got old kinda quick also,
    Dunhill reds, they're expensive imports, but worth it in my opinion

[​IMG]

5. I roll my own

fuck those god damn tax hikin' bastards who claim hitting smokers for 2+ bucks in taxes will stop kids from smoking

for any menthol lover heres a pretty kick ass combo to stick it to the tax stamp man...

http://americanryo.com/Merchant2/me...duct_Code=PS90-SAMPLE&Category_Code=RYO3_SAMP

bout 75/25 mix with kite menthol baccy (75% kite) with a menthol tip (filter/plug/whatever they call 'em) rolled in a box like thiis http://americanryo.com/Merchant2/merchant.mv?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=RB01&Category_Code=RYO1

I own these but pretty much every loader has busted premature except the roll box and the tubes from just about every company taste like shit compared to what comes with kite or natural american spirit

http://americanryo.com/Merchant2/merchant.mv?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=CM02&Category_Code=RYO1 (took awhile to break but the brass filler shaft finally got kinked)

http://americanryo.com/Merchant2/merchant.mv?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=CM07&Category_Code=RYO1 (best of all of 'em still works but I ain't crazy about the mild scuffing or the tube taste so it sits gathering dust)

http://americanryo.com/Merchant2/merchant.mv?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=CM06&Category_Code=RYO1 (same shit as above but diffferent brand...rubber thingie yanked off so it's useless)

6. Same, my uncle has a tobacco plant in his front yard, I usually blaze with him and roll my own stokeys.

7. I don't feel like self-rolled cigarettes are as satisfying. :confused_2: I smoke them when I have to.

8. ^ crazy as it sounds they really aren't

I can roll off like 100 smokes (albeit slightly shorter than your average commercial smoke) off 4 bucks 'n some change worth of baccy filters 'n paper but I still feel like I'm missing something marlbro newport and even cheaper commercial smokes provide

I guess it's the sugar they load commercial smokes with (lol sick ain't it? sugar...cereal...hyperactive behavior..adulthood....baccy)

9. :laughing: It's funny, but I'm willing to spend an extra $2 for that burn in the back of my throat. Smooth and mild -- and refreshingly addictive.

10. Every time I hear non smokers whining, I think of that Dennis Leary rant about the cigs named tumors, and how all the smokers would be LINING up around the corner to get a pack :p

I love my newports, even thou they make me cough up blood.

But most of the time I smoke camel/marlboro menthol

11. Marlboro MILDS......they are menthol but not that cold inhale feeling/taste and not too harsh...just right for me...Plus you can find them buy one get one free alot.

12. Marlboro 100's

Cancer Sticks :cool:

I used to smoke 2 packs a day, now i smoke one ciggarette every once in a while. Hell I've only had ONE in about 2 months. lol. ONe ciggarette, not one pack :p

13. That's mad creepy My order goes

1. Kamel Reds or Camel Wides
    2. Marlboro 27's
    3. Dunhill reds

To me those Camel Robusts are mad harsh on my throat, even after years of smoking Kamel Reds and Camel wides, it seemed like they had no taste and just hurt my throat. Now the Camel Infused?....those are sexy.

14. Kamel Reds are what got me started. :p Not many people smoke those.

15. Junkie and I do =D

16. 1. Camel Wides
    2. Marlboro Smooths (menthol smokers *really* need to try these)
    3. Bali-Shag light

I used to go through a pack-and-half a day of wides, but I had to cut back to cheaper smokes when I went to college. Now whenever I have more than a few my throat closes up and I get wheezy :( I'll miss you, wides! Big, fat, delicious forever!

17. 27's and smooths, then top if i cant afford smokes

18. Mine are
    1. Camel Turkish Silvers
    2. Parliment Full Flavors

19. marlboro red. yes.

20. Mine:

- Export A Blue -Regular
    -McDonalds - Regular <----when Im broke.

Im Canadian.American smokes taste and smell wierd