Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

brown hairs after only 1 month flowering

• Please log in to reply

GawZ

GawZ

• Registered Upgraded
  • 121 posts
i've been growing a white widow, big bud, and a nice bag seed since 4/15/07. i started the flowering cycle on 5/8/07. they showed sex on 5/16/07 and are all female. they've been growing great and my only concern is that the hairs on the white widow are starting to turn brown already and it's only been around 1 month of flowering. is this ok? they still should flower for at least another month, right? i've read that the brown hairs mean maturity and that they need to be prepped for harvest but it just seems too soon, even though the buds are pretty huge. what do i do? i have a picture attached.

Attached Thumbnails

• DSC000191.jpg

hashaman

hashaman

Cannastudent

• Registered Upgraded
  • 828 posts
You harvest based on trichromes, not hairs. The current hairs may brown, but this soon into flowering new ones will sprout :)

GawZ

GawZ

• Registered Upgraded
  • 121 posts
ok thanks for clarifying this for me. i'll need to go and pick up a magnifier so i can check out the trichromes then. thanks!

420-420

420-420

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,150 posts
ur ww should go atleast 8 weeks which is 56 days....ur hairs are turnin brown but u are only half way there, sorry.... my hairs started turnin brown alittle after a month...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users