Welcome to Grasscity Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Grasscity.com 420 Sale - 25% Discount

Volcano Brand Bongs?

• Please log in to reply

mako

mako

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
saw 2 of these at my headshop yesterday, never heard of them before. They were expensive as hell, with a 28" triple dome perc going for 450. glass looked pretty thick, i'd say 5mm, and it was diffused. just curious, anyone ever heard of them, and if so, what are they like? searched online, and this was the only pic i could find of that brand http://www.collegehu...picture:1739517

Similar Topics: Volcano Brand Bongs?     x

MuttMunchies

MuttMunchies

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,410 posts
volcano is crap, $450 is a HUUUUUUGE ripoff, as a straight double chambered (1 dome perc) volcano bong was just sold in my area for $125. Crappy bongs, i always see these for sale locally on craigslist

shasta

shasta

Have A Nice Day

• Registered Upgraded
  • 844 posts
Yup. Volcano is just a knock off of the already crappy dome perc bongs. Thats a huge price mark up too. I dont know where you live but in the bay area that bong would go for $250 and the single percs are $150ish.

To clear up any confusion, these bongs are not made by the same company as the volcano vapes. I know the guy on craigslist says they are but hes full of shit. Im sure mutt knows this but Im not sure about everyone else.

mako

mako

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
ok cool thanks for clearing that up. i think i'm gonna go with a no name beaker bottom gong 5mm diffused with a dome perc they had that was like 150.

ganjajosh88

ganjajosh88

• Registered Upgraded
  • 111 posts

Yup. Volcano is just a knock off of the already crappy dome perc bongs. Thats a huge price mark up too. I dont know where you live but in the bay area that bong would go for $250 and the single percs are $150ish.

To clear up any confusion, these bongs are not made by the same company as the volcano vapes. I know the guy on craigslist says they are but hes full of shit. Im sure mutt knows this but Im not sure about everyone else.

You couldn't be more right. Infact, Volcano vaporizors are made by a german company called storz & bickel. This means that the name Volcano is just a name for the unit and not the name of the company. Volcano bongs are made by a company called Volcano Glassware. So it could be kinda easy for people to confuse the two. But, I would imagine if storz & bickel madea bong it would put "volcano glasswares" bong to shame. hahaha

obejii

obejii

The Wise One

• Registered Upgraded
  • 212 posts
lol i have an awsome triple percolating volcano bong with diffused stem, glass handblown skull shaped perculater desighn, and an ashcathcer. got it all for 280 plus an awsome bag to hold it your headshop sucks sir.
2.5 feet

mine isnt dome percs there glass skulls

GlassMaster42O

GlassMaster42O

• Registered Upgraded
  • 638 posts

lol i have an awsome triple percolating volcano bong with diffused stem, glass handblown skull shaped perculater desighn, and an ashcathcer. got it all for 280 plus an awsome bag to hold it your headshop sucks sir.
2.5 feet

mine isnt dome percs there glass skulls

Lol, I guaruntee that those skulls arent tree percs:)

Green Crack

Green Crack

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Those bongs are very good dude buy one. I've had 2 of them, both were all glass on glass had ice catchers and diffuser down stems(thats the stem with the holes at the end if you didn't know). They were only $102 and $108. They hit very nice when they are clean and have ice, as does any bong

Of course its going to be $450 dollars if it has 3 percs with 5mm thick glass, the ones in san jose arent near that much, i know the double perc was only like 130

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users