• by Blowin'Chronic
  • Jun 06 2007 08:11 PM
  • 17 Replies
  • Please log in to reply

• Blowin'Chronic
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 129 posts

Posted 06 June 2007 - 08:11 PM

Has anyone here ever used robitussin to dip blunts in or line them with? What was it like and how/what kind do you use. There are like a bunch of different kinds of Robitussin, so I'm a little confused.

Thanks,
-BC
Replies (17)

Similar Topics: Robitussin     x

• flux chuckin' mountain mo

• shagra
  • Old School
  • 1,613 posts

Posted 06 June 2007 - 08:17 PM

robitussin is taken orally to get a high from the dxm. i've never heard of dipping blunts in it, and i wouldn't recommend it.

• danker123
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 446 posts

Posted 06 June 2007 - 08:20 PM

yeh and you need a good amount to get high. i dont think you could get enough on a blunt, or even get high off it while smoking

• R.I.P.

• LegitBaller
  • Bronze Member
  • 10,657 posts

Posted 06 June 2007 - 08:42 PM

i feel 'dumber' for reading this thread

• Blowin'Chronic
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 129 posts

Posted 07 June 2007 - 01:56 AM

lol, I didn't think it was possible, it was something i heard from one of my friends...

• STRICTLY DRO BURNA

• af420balla
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 128 posts

Posted 07 June 2007 - 02:05 AM

unless ur talkin about dippin blunts in promethazine with codeine aka lean or sizzurp. that will get u fucked up and it makes everything seem slower like i would turn my head and it woudl tame my vision a half sec to catch up with the movements

• SuicidalSpaz
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 2,251 posts

Posted 07 June 2007 - 02:12 AM

Yeah, it's only active orally really. I know dipping opium in cigs is wonderful. Such a relaxing, euphoric high. I would suggest using the search button and finding it. Try "homemade opium"

• Good to be alive and free

• skittles
  • Old School
  • 4,231 posts

Posted 07 June 2007 - 02:22 AM

i cant belive i actually opened this thread.. i think im gonan go smoke a bowl of percocets now..

• Just the Fax, Ma'am

• My Fax
  • Old School
  • 4,080 posts

Posted 07 June 2007 - 02:28 AM

i cant belive i actually opened this thread.. i think im gonan go smoke a bowl of percocets now..

Haha, I once smoked a bowl of crushed kava kava root. Yea, didn't really work...

• Ɖąƶȅȡ ȉȵ ȧ Ҥᶏ

• peacetoker90
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 1,615 posts

Posted 07 June 2007 - 02:52 AM

Weed Blunt + Robitussin doesnt sound smooth, or fun at all. Health risk maybe?

• Blowin'Chronic
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 129 posts

Posted 07 June 2007 - 02:56 AM

alright, well thanks for all the info... I'm gonna go slap my friends.

• Deli Creep

• Weed_Beer_Metal
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 529 posts

Posted 07 June 2007 - 03:41 AM

Robitussion on it's own is stupid.

Dipping blunts in it is far beyond stupid.

ruins a perfectly good blunt. If I threw down on a blunt and the dude rolling it did that I'd slap him in the face.

• gunsforgrass
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 762 posts

Posted 07 June 2007 - 03:46 AM

^^ lol thats funny. i can actually see a guy sitting there rolling it then dipping it in Robitussin and somebody going "what the hell are you doing you idiot" *smacks him in the face*.

• Fppunk
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 603 posts

Posted 07 June 2007 - 03:54 AM

called lean blunts bro. shits good roll a few fat reggs blunts and just put it on the outside with your finger light up and get fucked up

• Maybe just nothing

• Blazin'Talon
  • Old School
  • 2,387 posts

Posted 07 June 2007 - 03:56 AM

called lean blunts bro. shits good roll a few fat reggs blunts and just put it on the outside with your finger light up and get fucked up

Lean is a different kind of cough syrup mate. It's script only, and contains codeine and something else. This was already mentioned. Robitussin won't work the same way.

• Pip
  • 504BOY
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 August 2008 - 09:18 AM

yea, dippn a blunt n robitussin works. Jus gota make sure itz dry b4 u smk it. ALWAYZ make sure itz tha NON-DROWSY, kind (long-acting if possible).. It kinda jus bosst ur high, makes u laid bak (but not too laid bak, and ur NOT leanin) *DNT use tha wrg kind, alot of dem may put u 2 sleep, or make u tired and NOT wanna do ne-thing...

• Registered Toker

• phailurism
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 276 posts

Posted 29 August 2008 - 03:06 PM

i think most of these peoople saying it works are just saying that because of something their friends said and have never tried it themselves.

i've downed a bottle of tussin before and i honestly dont think you can feel the effects from burning it, especialy such a small amount. i mean you wouldnt be putting more than you would take if you were sick, which means there isnt enough there for abuse.

• Toke it up man!

• Mr. Bunglesmith
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 2,486 posts

Posted 29 August 2008 - 03:17 PM

lol, I didn't think it was possible, it was something i heard from one of my friends...

Yea man, it ain't gonna work. You need to down an entire bottle or more to get a high/trip from it. I don't think you can fit that much on a blunt. Not to mention, I don't think DXM is smokable.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

© Copyright 1999 - 2015 420Network BV | All rights reserved