Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Robitussin

• Please log in to reply

Blowin'Chronic

Blowin'Chronic

• Registered Upgraded
  • 129 posts
Has anyone here ever used robitussin to dip blunts in or line them with? What was it like and how/what kind do you use. There are like a bunch of different kinds of Robitussin, so I'm a little confused.

Thanks,
-BC

Similar Topics: Robitussin     x

shagra

shagra

flux chuckin' mountain mo

• Old School
  • 1,613 posts
robitussin is taken orally to get a high from the dxm. i've never heard of dipping blunts in it, and i wouldn't recommend it.

danker123

danker123

• Registered Upgraded
  • 446 posts
yeh and you need a good amount to get high. i dont think you could get enough on a blunt, or even get high off it while smoking

LegitBaller

LegitBaller

R.I.P.

• Bronze Member
  • 10,657 posts

Blowin'Chronic

Blowin'Chronic

• Registered Upgraded
  • 129 posts
lol, I didn't think it was possible, it was something i heard from one of my friends...

af420balla

af420balla

STRICTLY DRO BURNA

• Registered Upgraded
  • 128 posts
unless ur talkin about dippin blunts in promethazine with codeine aka lean or sizzurp. that will get u fucked up and it makes everything seem slower like i would turn my head and it woudl tame my vision a half sec to catch up with the movements

SuicidalSpaz

SuicidalSpaz

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,251 posts
Yeah, it's only active orally really. I know dipping opium in cigs is wonderful. Such a relaxing, euphoric high. I would suggest using the search button and finding it. Try "homemade opium"

skittles

skittles

Good to be alive and free

• Old School
  • 4,231 posts
i cant belive i actually opened this thread.. i think im gonan go smoke a bowl of percocets now..

My Fax

My Fax

Just the Fax, Ma'am

• Old School
  • 4,080 posts

i cant belive i actually opened this thread.. i think im gonan go smoke a bowl of percocets now..

Haha, I once smoked a bowl of crushed kava kava root. Yea, didn't really work...

peacetoker90

peacetoker90

Ɖąƶȅȡ ȉȵ ȧ Ҥᶏ

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,615 posts
Weed Blunt + Robitussin doesnt sound smooth, or fun at all. Health risk maybe?

Blowin'Chronic

Blowin'Chronic

• Registered Upgraded
  • 129 posts
alright, well thanks for all the info... I'm gonna go slap my friends.

Weed_Beer_Metal

Weed_Beer_Metal

Deli Creep

• Registered Upgraded
  • 529 posts
Robitussion on it's own is stupid.

Dipping blunts in it is far beyond stupid.

ruins a perfectly good blunt. If I threw down on a blunt and the dude rolling it did that I'd slap him in the face.

gunsforgrass

gunsforgrass

• Registered Upgraded
  • 762 posts
^^ lol thats funny. i can actually see a guy sitting there rolling it then dipping it in Robitussin and somebody going "what the hell are you doing you idiot" *smacks him in the face*.

Fppunk

Fppunk

• Registered Upgraded
  • 603 posts
called lean blunts bro. shits good roll a few fat reggs blunts and just put it on the outside with your finger light up and get fucked up

Blazin'Talon

Blazin'Talon

Maybe just nothing

• Old School
  • 2,387 posts

called lean blunts bro. shits good roll a few fat reggs blunts and just put it on the outside with your finger light up and get fucked up

Lean is a different kind of cough syrup mate. It's script only, and contains codeine and something else. This was already mentioned. Robitussin won't work the same way.

504BOY

504BOY

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
yea, dippn a blunt n robitussin works. Jus gota make sure itz dry b4 u smk it. ALWAYZ make sure itz tha NON-DROWSY, kind (long-acting if possible).. It kinda jus bosst ur high, makes u laid bak (but not too laid bak, and ur NOT leanin) *DNT use tha wrg kind, alot of dem may put u 2 sleep, or make u tired and NOT wanna do ne-thing...

phailurism

phailurism

Registered Toker

• Registered Upgraded
  • 276 posts
i think most of these peoople saying it works are just saying that because of something their friends said and have never tried it themselves.

i've downed a bottle of tussin before and i honestly dont think you can feel the effects from burning it, especialy such a small amount. i mean you wouldnt be putting more than you would take if you were sick, which means there isnt enough there for abuse.

Mr. Bunglesmith

Mr. Bunglesmith

Toke it up man!

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,486 posts

lol, I didn't think it was possible, it was something i heard from one of my friends...

Yea man, it ain't gonna work. You need to down an entire bottle or more to get a high/trip from it. I don't think you can fit that much on a blunt. Not to mention, I don't think DXM is smokable.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users