Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Ganja Tea Recipe

• Please log in to reply

DcTokeMan

DcTokeMan

Dat Nig

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 98 posts
Here's a recipe i found for ganja tea.

1) Crush up 1 gram of nice bud as fine as you can get it and put it in a teabag (you can unstaple any teabag, replace with ganja, and re-staple or paperclip). You can omit the teabag if you have something to strain your tea through when it is done like a gold coffee filter or cheesecloth.

2) Put 1 cup of water in a medium saucepan or tea kettle and heat over high until boiling.

3) Reduce to a low boil and add your ganja teabag (or loose ganja) with **1/2 teaspoon of butter** (you will not get any effect without this ingredient. NO MARGARINE.). Stir until dissolved.

4) Cover and let simmer for 1 hour.

5) Stir in one cup of whole milk, along with cinnamon, sugar and allspice to taste. You can also add an herbal teabag like African redbush or licorice, if desired). Bring back to boil and simmer for 15 minutes.

6)Add 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract and bring to a rolling boil, stirring constantly. Boil for 30 seconds and transfer to large mug (through filter if not using teabag). Sprinkle with nutmeg.

I drank the whole thing immediately. It was delicious and two hours later I was basically tripping. I'd probably recommend 1/2 as a starting point. If you measure out the recipe as I've directed, you can make 4 small sups and get slightly buzzed, 2 medium cups and get pretty stoned or 1 big cup and get totally blitzed into uselessness.

Have fun!
:smoking:
  • Einstoner and Horus XCIII like this

Similar Topics: Ganja Tea Recipe     x

Blowin'Chronic

Blowin'Chronic

• Registered Upgraded
  • 129 posts
wow, thats my freaking plans for the weekend. and I'm doin 1.5gs. lol

good find +rep

Retroshark

Retroshark

Boldly gone...

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,760 posts
nice, i wanted to find a legit recipe for tea. this is really really useful, i cant wait to make flasks of this at school next year and drink it during my 8am studio classes :smoke:

alicedee07

alicedee07

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,779 posts

1) Crush up 1 gram of nice bud as fine as you can get it and put it in a teabag (you can unstaple any teabag, replace with ganja, and re-staple or paperclip). You can omit the teabag if you have something to strain your tea through when it is done like a gold coffee filter or cheesecloth.

2) Put 1 cup of water in a medium saucepan or tea kettle and heat over high until boiling.

3) Reduce to a low boil and add your ganja teabag (or loose ganja) with **1/2 teaspoon of butter** (you will not get any effect without this ingredient. NO MARGARINE.). Stir until dissolved.

5) Stir in one cup of whole milk, along with cinnamon, sugar and allspice to taste. You can also add an herbal teabag like African redbush or licorice, if desired). Bring back to boil and simmer for 15 minutes.

6)Add 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract and bring to a rolling boil, stirring constantly. Boil for 30 seconds and transfer to large mug (through filter if not using teabag). Sprinkle with nutmeg.

I drank the whole thing immediately. It was delicious and two hours later I was basically tripping. I'd probably recommend 1/2 as a starting point. If you measure out the recipe as I've directed, you can make 4 small sups and get slightly buzzed, 2 medium cups and get pretty stoned or 1 big cup and get totally blitzed into uselessness.

Have fun!

Is step 4 really neccessary or can you just mix in the milk as soon as it is brought to a low boil? Also is the vanilla extract really neccessary too?

Sk8brdZepp13

Sk8brdZepp13

• Registered Upgraded
  • 356 posts
sticky!!!!!

+rep, i wanna try this

Retroshark

Retroshark

Boldly gone...

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,760 posts
its all neccesary. the water has to boil for a long time for the THC to be extracted into the butter.

ben12367

ben12367

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 93 posts
nice find! I'm tryin it out this weekend :hello:

Einstoner

Einstoner

Rolling Stoner

• Registered Upgraded
  • 298 posts

Have fun!

this is a denk ass recipe man, and i like how you included servings. + rep

BottleOfSmoke

BottleOfSmoke

Laid To Rest

• Registered Upgraded
  • 120 posts
if i had any weed, this is what id be doing with it. im bookmarking this

dkent

dkent

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 56 posts
next time i pick up some weed im going to do this and the cookie recipe. nothing like a delicious cookie and tea.

BrassMonkey81

BrassMonkey81

• Registered Upgraded
  • 234 posts
Couldnt stems work for this too? How many stems do you need if so?

alexk1130

alexk1130

• Registered Upgraded
  • 283 posts
i'm gonna try this this weekend. great recipe +rep

Jimi001

Jimi001

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 2,575 posts
firecrackers did nothing for me, but i did this and i feel amazing. I drank the tea and smoked a joint 30 mins later, it's now just over 2 hours and i feel high as fuck. it doesn't taste bad at all either, it's easy to down and it kicks in stronger than eating.

zentrxtr

zentrxtr

• Users Awaiting Validation
  • 457 posts
damn, thank you! :P

yeeyeedog

yeeyeedog

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 46 posts
i wanna get blitzed into uselessness

bluetoke547

bluetoke547

Stoned Assassin

• Registered Upgraded
  • 900 posts
Nice! When my roommates go to cali im going to make this for a friend and I...but make 2 seperate huge mugs!!

Jameses

Jameses

• Registered Upgraded
  • 228 posts
ok, i did this and when i got to the simmer for an hour step i cam back after 50 minutes and all the water was gone :[ how do i avoid this next time? maybe it was too hott which caused it to evaporate idk

DcTokeMan

DcTokeMan

Dat Nig

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 98 posts
did u leave the lid on the whole time

gunsforgrass

gunsforgrass

• Registered Upgraded
  • 762 posts
yeah same thing happened to me the second time i did it. maybe it was cause i used a larger pot?

Maltball

Maltball

Just call me Mr. Plant

• Registered Upgraded
  • 382 posts
sounds freakin awesome! I need to buy myself a gram or two pronto!!

oh yah -- how bad will my kitchen reek after doing this?

ok, i did this and when i got to the simmer for an hour step i cam back after 50 minutes and all the water was gone :[ how do i avoid this next time? maybe it was too hott which caused it to evaporate idk

If you took the lid off then that is why. If you left the lid on then you probably had the heat on to high, simmer means to leave it on medium heat, just below boiling.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users