The Grasscity Magazine Launch

Your new #1 Marijuana Resource, check it out and Disqus(!) Grasscity Magazine, share the love blades!

Ganja Tea Recipe

• by DcTokeMan
  • May 31 2007 02:26 AM
  • 48 Replies
  • Please log in to reply
  • Dat Nig

• PipPipPip
  • DcTokeMan
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 98 posts

Posted 31 May 2007 - 02:26 AM

Here's a recipe i found for ganja tea.

1) Crush up 1 gram of nice bud as fine as you can get it and put it in a teabag (you can unstaple any teabag, replace with ganja, and re-staple or paperclip). You can omit the teabag if you have something to strain your tea through when it is done like a gold coffee filter or cheesecloth.

2) Put 1 cup of water in a medium saucepan or tea kettle and heat over high until boiling.

3) Reduce to a low boil and add your ganja teabag (or loose ganja) with **1/2 teaspoon of butter** (you will not get any effect without this ingredient. NO MARGARINE.). Stir until dissolved.

4) Cover and let simmer for 1 hour.

5) Stir in one cup of whole milk, along with cinnamon, sugar and allspice to taste. You can also add an herbal teabag like African redbush or licorice, if desired). Bring back to boil and simmer for 15 minutes.

6)Add 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract and bring to a rolling boil, stirring constantly. Boil for 30 seconds and transfer to large mug (through filter if not using teabag). Sprinkle with nutmeg.

I drank the whole thing immediately. It was delicious and two hours later I was basically tripping. I'd probably recommend 1/2 as a starting point. If you measure out the recipe as I've directed, you can make 4 small sups and get slightly buzzed, 2 medium cups and get pretty stoned or 1 big cup and get totally blitzed into uselessness.

Have fun!
:smoking:
  • Einstoner and Horus XCIII like this
Replies (48)

Similar Topics: Ganja Tea Recipe     x

• Blowin'Chronic
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 129 posts

Posted 31 May 2007 - 02:32 AM

wow, thats my freaking plans for the weekend. and I'm doin 1.5gs. lol

good find +rep

• Boldly gone...

• Retroshark
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 2,760 posts

Posted 31 May 2007 - 02:35 AM

nice, i wanted to find a legit recipe for tea. this is really really useful, i cant wait to make flasks of this at school next year and drink it during my 8am studio classes :smoke:

• alicedee07
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 1,788 posts

Posted 31 May 2007 - 02:38 AM

1) Crush up 1 gram of nice bud as fine as you can get it and put it in a teabag (you can unstaple any teabag, replace with ganja, and re-staple or paperclip). You can omit the teabag if you have something to strain your tea through when it is done like a gold coffee filter or cheesecloth.

2) Put 1 cup of water in a medium saucepan or tea kettle and heat over high until boiling.

3) Reduce to a low boil and add your ganja teabag (or loose ganja) with **1/2 teaspoon of butter** (you will not get any effect without this ingredient. NO MARGARINE.). Stir until dissolved.

5) Stir in one cup of whole milk, along with cinnamon, sugar and allspice to taste. You can also add an herbal teabag like African redbush or licorice, if desired). Bring back to boil and simmer for 15 minutes.

6)Add 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract and bring to a rolling boil, stirring constantly. Boil for 30 seconds and transfer to large mug (through filter if not using teabag). Sprinkle with nutmeg.

I drank the whole thing immediately. It was delicious and two hours later I was basically tripping. I'd probably recommend 1/2 as a starting point. If you measure out the recipe as I've directed, you can make 4 small sups and get slightly buzzed, 2 medium cups and get pretty stoned or 1 big cup and get totally blitzed into uselessness.

Have fun!

Is step 4 really neccessary or can you just mix in the milk as soon as it is brought to a low boil? Also is the vanilla extract really neccessary too?

• Sk8brdZepp13
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 356 posts

Posted 31 May 2007 - 02:39 AM

sticky!!!!!

+rep, i wanna try this

• Boldly gone...

• Retroshark
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 2,760 posts

Posted 31 May 2007 - 02:45 AM

its all neccesary. the water has to boil for a long time for the THC to be extracted into the butter.

• PipPipPip
  • ben12367
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 93 posts

Posted 31 May 2007 - 02:53 AM

nice find! I'm tryin it out this weekend :hello:

• Rolling Stoner

• Einstoner
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 298 posts

Posted 31 May 2007 - 03:54 AM

Have fun!

this is a denk ass recipe man, and i like how you included servings. + rep

• Laid To Rest

• BottleOfSmoke
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 120 posts

Posted 31 May 2007 - 04:08 AM

if i had any weed, this is what id be doing with it. im bookmarking this

• PipPipPip
  • dkent
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 56 posts

Posted 31 May 2007 - 04:20 AM

next time i pick up some weed im going to do this and the cookie recipe. nothing like a delicious cookie and tea.

• BrassMonkey81
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 234 posts

Posted 31 May 2007 - 11:01 PM

Couldnt stems work for this too? How many stems do you need if so?

• alexk1130
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 283 posts

Posted 31 May 2007 - 11:08 PM

i'm gonna try this this weekend. great recipe +rep

• Banned

• Jimi001
  • Banned by Moderators
  • 2,575 posts

Posted 29 June 2007 - 02:53 AM

firecrackers did nothing for me, but i did this and i feel amazing. I drank the tea and smoked a joint 30 mins later, it's now just over 2 hours and i feel high as fuck. it doesn't taste bad at all either, it's easy to down and it kicks in stronger than eating.

• zentrxtr
  • Users Awaiting Validation
  • 457 posts

Posted 29 June 2007 - 03:35 AM

damn, thank you! :P

• PipPipPip
  • yeeyeedog
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 46 posts

Posted 29 June 2007 - 07:34 AM

i wanna get blitzed into uselessness

• Stoned Assassin

• bluetoke547
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 900 posts

Posted 29 June 2007 - 07:43 AM

Nice! When my roommates go to cali im going to make this for a friend and I...but make 2 seperate huge mugs!!

• Jameses
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 228 posts

Posted 01 July 2007 - 03:57 PM

ok, i did this and when i got to the simmer for an hour step i cam back after 50 minutes and all the water was gone :[ how do i avoid this next time? maybe it was too hott which caused it to evaporate idk

• Dat Nig

• PipPipPip
  • DcTokeMan
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 98 posts

Posted 01 July 2007 - 04:22 PM

did u leave the lid on the whole time

• gunsforgrass
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 762 posts

Posted 02 August 2007 - 05:33 PM

yeah same thing happened to me the second time i did it. maybe it was cause i used a larger pot?

• Just call me Mr. Plant

• Maltball
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 382 posts

Posted 02 August 2007 - 05:44 PM

sounds freakin awesome! I need to buy myself a gram or two pronto!!

oh yah -- how bad will my kitchen reek after doing this?

ok, i did this and when i got to the simmer for an hour step i cam back after 50 minutes and all the water was gone :[ how do i avoid this next time? maybe it was too hott which caused it to evaporate idk

If you took the lid off then that is why. If you left the lid on then you probably had the heat on to high, simmer means to leave it on medium heat, just below boiling.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

© Copyright 1999 - 2015 420Network BV | All rights reserved