Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Passed A hair follicle drug test

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by growman944, May 29, 2007.

1. Thank you guys.

2. Baldsoon when you bleach and dye the lab will not pick up on it likes you've altered your hair?????

3. Nervous and Fish I feel your pain guys....I have to go Monday morning for my test. I have bleached and dyed my hair twice, once with a proffesional. I have also done the mac once and have been doing baking soda and paul Mitchell every night for the past week. I am going to do the mac tonight and then again on Sunday night before the test. My head is fried right now. I have about an 1.5 of hair right now but I might go sunday to have them cut off a 1/4, basically the tips. It sucks cause I have not smoked for 73 days now and I did a urine sample at 25 days and was clean. Hell I only smoke for 1 1/2 years a couple a hits 5 times a week. Cant wait for this to be over. This stupid job has complete zero tolerance and have been loosing weight cause of the stress.

4. To answer nervous, I have read that if they detect u tampering with ur hair, it can bee seen as a admission of failure. People bleach and color hair all the time, so no big deal. The day I tooky test, I did a Mac in the morning and a toxin wash at lunch beforehand test. Man was my head fried going into the testing center. I couldn't tell u if it was stress or the amount of chemicals I put in my hair, but my forehead was red as shit and I'm sure the back of my neck didn't look any better. They still took it and I still passed.

On a side note, I got a insurance letter in the mail that is normally reserved for when u get fired or layed off. I was scared shitless but turned out to be nothing. That was howe morning started.

Good luck

5. Hey fish how long did u smoke for and how much? Also how lo.g were. You clean for before the test...thanks

6. I wasn't a big smoker at all. It just worked out to where the only times I smoked were within the 90 days. Got new job and at the time they urine test. When I put my two weeks in on my previous job, I smoked for like 5 days straight. Then when thanksgiving came around, I smoked a couple of hits worth with the long weekend. I did the same thing during the Christmas break. The following week is when I got notice of the hft. I was able to hold off on it for a month. 3 weeks out I did the Mac like 5 times. 2 weeks out I just used aloe rid. One week out I did bleach, a couple of macs and a couple of toxin wash.

People kept telling me not to worry but they don't know what it's like to go thru this. I'm still traumatized doing everything I did and the amount of time it all took.

In the end, I was 88 days from when I first smoked, 64 days from thanksgiving, and like 32 days from christmas.

7. On a side note, I was a regular user of spice blend during most of all this. Probably not the grass city way, but if u like the buzz....what can u do

8. Rich post your results please that way it can help out. Quick question so if youhave not smoked for 73 days you have only been clean 50 of those right? Cause it goes back to when you clean not when you stop right?

9. my understanding that is the way it is....I will say that I am very thin and have a fast metabolism. I hear that it is a factor also I have had three small haircuts in the past 2 montsh as I guess my hair grows in quick. Also I have thinning hair and half of it was grey. Being that I am 42. Believe I will post results and pay it forward. This is killing me. I have till monday. I am doing the vinegar and all that other stuff tonight. then baking soda and paul mitchell tomorrow and Sat. Then sunday the mac. I will cut my hair again maybe just a hair under 1.5. Dont have time for it Monday morning. I have been stressed for a month now. I will be pist and happy if it turns out to be a UA. But I doubt it. Oh yeah and I have bleached the hell out of my hair twice within this last week. Once again guys thanks for the support.

10. I cant believe something so natural is against the law....I cant wait for the day when they finally legalize it. This job means the world to me and my family right now. Like I said my urine was clean withing 25days. So all I can hope for is that I get the last little snip on my hair and it works itself out. Cutting all my body hair down sucks but I dont want to take any chances.

11. OK since i have never done the bleach process in my life, when you say bleach does that mean you have to bleach it blonde?

12. Yes....that's what I did twice burned the shit out of my head

13. well hell....3 more days and I take this dreaded test. I dont think there is much else I can do. My scalp hurts and feels tight as hell. Two bleaches, the mac 2 times and 1 more time sunday night. Been washing with baking soda, paul mitchell and tar shampoo almost everyday and going to cut my hair again tomorrow to just less than 1 1/2 inches. I got my letter to start contigent upon passing this test. I cant freaking sleep. The other problems is that I keep on ready all this stuff on this test and how it cant be beat.

14. Don't worry to much you will be fine, you'll see. Im just skeptical about bleaching blonde, I'm Hispanic and well look freaking weird, were you a heavy smoker rich? And does your hair look like you never dyed it before?

15. Smoked for a year and a half one to two hits a day five times a week. I too am Hispanic. Bleached it twice and rested twice

16. What kills me is that I am tired of reading about this...77 days and still think I am going to fail

17. I'm still confused bleach meaning blonde ? And can you bleach and redye the same day?

18. Don't worry you can't fail. You will be fine.

19. Yes you can

20. And yes blonde and just dye it back