Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Passed A hair follicle drug test

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by growman944, May 29, 2007.

1. Good luck, I'm going in about 2hours so fingers crossed :)

2. Good luck to the two of you

3. [quote name='"Lyssa329"']Everyone please wish me luck! I'm going in about an hr to get tested. I'll post results when I find out![/quote]

Good luck!!

4. Hello all, well just got back from my test. Low and behold the nurse first asks me, if I have hair under my armpits, or chest, and I said, "I have some." Then she asked me if it was the same length as on my head, and I said "Yes". Anyway fried my head did the g-man method as well as some "All Clear" cleanser and all that....an all I got was a unrine test. Like Baldsoon said "Better safe than sorry" right. I feel relieved, I passed a urine test just last week and like I said before haven't smoked in almost 41 days now. before that it was like a year or more since I last smoked. Crazy how things turn out some times

5. What are yalls thoughts on where I'm at?
    Very infrequent smoker, a couple of hits 87 days ago, a couple before thanksgiving, and a couple before Christmas. Besides those three incidents, it had been 10 months since my last hits. Found out three weeks ago about upcoming test and have been able to prolong. Two weeks ago I did 5 Mac treatments. Last week I was out of town for work and used aloe rid daily. Last Saturday did bleach and redye. Monday morn toxin wash and today Mac. I will do another Mac tonight and tomorrow. I have just about tried everything and am praying I can take test Monday when I will only have two incidents in my 90 day history.

Being that I am an infrequent user and have done as much crap to my hair, I think I should be okay, but of course knowing there is a chance I might be above the tolerance has me still freaking out.
    Please provide thoughts to my situation

6. What's up Fishgolflive, well first off, are you male or female?? body,weight,height activity? do you have the ability to cut hair short? say .5 inches? body hair? how many haircuts since use? Preliminarily speaking I'd say you are on the good side of not having the significant amount of THCCOOH in your hair but again it all depends on all those things listed above. I also am a very infrequent smoker/once in a blue moon user. I've heard many pass with way more usage just saying.

7. Thanks for responding back. I'm male, 5-10, very active up until I found out about hft. My hair is at 1.5 in and body is shaved. I'm as prepared as I can be but wanted to see what people thought. It seems like many have succeeded with way more usage than me. Nevertheless u can't help but freak out. Hispanic also

8. Mos def, I hear you bro, I'm hispanic male to shorter not as active lol need to be, anyway, I understand about freaking out, I was the same way, but the more research you do, the more you realize really that the hair fol. test is more for the hard heavy drugs, like meth,coke,pcp,pills etc. not to say that thc can't be found in it, cause there is plenty of people that have been caught, but It really is more in depth at catching heavy users. If i was you I would get a cvs/walgreens, urine test and see where you stand on that and it will give you an idea of where your hair might be, cause they say 4-10 days after use the affected hair grows above the scalp so think about that as well. I lucked out so far my hair was to short for the hft but better safe than sorry.

9. I know my hair will have thc in it being that I took a couple of hits right before Christmas and thanksgiving. I think it would be probable my hair has been cut from when I took a couple of hits from 86 days ago. I'm just wondering and praying that if those are my only instances in the past year coupled with putting the kitchen sink on my head for the last three weeks, would the levels be low enough to be negligible.

Congrats on having to take the urine. U must have some serious karma going for u. I'm praying I've been a good enough person for karma to give me a few more days to screw up my hair and freak out longer to boot

10. Well, they tested both urine & hair. I'm assuming I passed the urine because HR hasn't said anything to me about it. I know they got the results because the clinic told me before I left that they sent the info to my employer - I didn' ask what results were of course. I'm sure if it was positive I would have heard something, esp since I saw the HR lady a few times around the office. The hair has to be sent away for testing, so I know that's going to take a little longer. I'm glad it's over though. I did just about everything I could do given the time I had & limited $$. It's out of my hands now.

11. My test is friday and i can't wait for it to be over i am sick from being so stressed out. Lyssa329 you did everything you could but i know it must be killing you. This test is the Devil.

readytotest you are so lucky congrats

12. Lol I still cant believe it.

13. I know how stressing it is for all, I was so damn stressed up until I went and they just gave me the urine test, I kept thanking god and was like damn I have to go buy some cigarettes now and smoke I couldn't believe it. So to all I don't want to get super religious or anything cause truly it is god vs science in our situations. I just kept telling my self to have faith and god would take care of the rest :) If not well then maybe its just not meant to be. Anyways Goodluck to you Baldsoon just stay positive and faithful I'm sure you'll do well :smoke:

14. Thanks for all the well wishes. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you Baldsoon! I know the test is beatable, I just hope we both did enough to beat it! I was so stressed out from everything that my stomach was in knots all day yesterday, and I had major stomach cramps. It had to be from the stress because today I feel fine, except I get tense everytime my phone rings. The clinic told me I would get a call if something shows up in the test. I was afraid to ask how long the results would take. So I guess no news is good news... I just don't know when to feel safe. I'm guessing it shouldn't take more than a week, since they said they will call if the test is positive. Talk about the week from Hell!! It sucks because I felt like a drug addict preparing for this stupid test and all I do is smoke pot. I don't feel that's a drug since it's natural and not man-made with a bunch of chemicals like pills or cocaine. I know a bunch of people I work with smoke too. If they did a random test, I bet at least half the people I work with would fail!

15. If im worried about 87 days ago but my hair is only about an inch right now, would that portion of my hair be cut off? I'm still trying to prolong but am I understanding correctly that 87 days ago would be gone? I get my hair cut every two weeks

16. Theoretically yes, it should be gone according to some research: after use the infected hair grows above the scalp within 4-10 days so do the math. Then again everyones hair grows different even though they say on average hair growth is at about 1/2 inch a month so after 87 days yes it should be gone, but, that's where the stressful part comes in. It's just natural to worry about it just for the simple fact that you know you smoked. I know that's how I feel, and felt for a while. You should be safe, if anything just take some precautions for piece of mind more than anything. Like Baldsoon said, "Better to have it and not need it, then need it and not have it".:)

17. #1737 Fishgolflive, Jan 26, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2012
    Three different times in the past year, happened to be within the past 90 days. Spread out by chance(88days, 64days, 33 days). 3 weeks ago Mac treatment 5 times, two weeks ago nexus treatment every day while out of town for work. Past Saturday bleach and redye. Mon toxin wash in am. Tues-today Mac in am. Toxin wash during lunch time. Yesterday recolored and trimmed. They took my hair at an inch...three different locations. My scalp is on fire and have done everything I can do. I don't really feel relieved it's over. Not until I make it to next Friday without hearing anything. I am glad I don't have to touch my head for a while. Without getting too religious, man am I praying this really works. Thanks to the support u guys have offered. Best of luck to everyone. Post my results when I know more

18. Just did bleach and re-dye at home. Hair did not fall out. LoL Hair test in the AM I am freaking out but so glad to get it over with I keep telling myself I passed three test but it's not helping. In the am plan on toxin wash, ion clarifying, and mud and a lot of prayer.

19. Sitting in waiting room waiting for my turn....