Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Passed A hair follicle drug test

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by growman944, May 29, 2007.

1. Keep in mind they have to remove the sample. I was told to choos from arms, armpits, legs, chest, and back. I guess face was not an option because the hair on there would be pretty recent do to shaving then re-growth. You have other problems if you shave your legs,chest, arm hair,arm pits frequently. They wont remove hair from any private area's.

2. Thanks Jack. I've already informed them that I am swimmer and shave all the time, so the only place I really have enough hair for them to test is my pubic area. They've told me they are sending to someone who can collect a sample from my private area. Any suggestions?

3. treat all areas other than your head.Good luck.(if they cant get a sample they may try finger nails)Or count you as refusal

4. Could somebody please list the products needed and steps you must take to pass hair test as have one comming up jan 30th.smoked cannabis last 2 wk ago and also taken cocaine bout 3 wk ago.

5. check out page 3 majuko original post

6. Does this method have the same effect if you are cocaine user?

7. thanks 4 that mate.does it work the same 4 cocaine usage?

8. In similar situation as DaveBoy210...been on here countless hours researching the results of the mac/gman/jerryg methods. Completed my first mac/gman combo treatment tonight. Other than the time it takes it wasn't so bad but I'm sure it will feel worse as I do more treatments. Plan on bleach/redye AND getting an independant lab test just to be sure. I'll post my results once I find out. Sounds like practice is key so the better sucess rate with multiple treatments/methods.

9. I found out i passed yesterday , used the original recipe on page # 3 i did this method the day before and the day of. Not sure how i passed because my sample was removed from my arms maybee enough ran down my arms in the shower. i had stoped smoking for about 2 months prior also good luck to you all.

10. How long was your arm hair? If not too long...your two month detox most likely helped you pout since that's probably all the history they had on your arm hair. Congrats glad you made it!

11. Thanks man. normal length though i had never trimmed or shaved it ? but when i did treat ment on hair was in the shower and smelled like vinegar so scrubbed really well with tide in attempt to rid the smell.also my face and neck looked sun burnt do to the clean and clear run off , all worth it though. thanks again

12. Created an account just for this thread.

PASSED! (only did weed)

Here's what I did:

1) apple cider vinegar, 30min+, w/ shower cap
    2) leave vinegar in, scrub-in the astringent, 30min+, w/ shower cap
    3) rinse both out with distilled water
    4) tide detergent, 30min+, w/ shower cap
    5) rinse with distilled water
    6) t/sal shampoo, 30min+, w/ shower cap
    7) rinse with tap water

Did this a few times before the test. Didn't do it the day before or the day of. Hadn't smoked for the prior month. They cut from the top of my head (where I focused the most), and didn't even cut to the scalp (left me about .5cm). There HAD to be weed in the entire portion they cut.

After all is said and done, you'll soon get TONS of flakes in your hair. Follow the instructions on any remaining t/sal shampoo to get rid of them (that's what it is actually used for).

Happy New Years and good luck!

13. Damn, will my hair fall out?!

I'd rather keep my locks

14. #1614 frodoid, Dec 31, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 31, 2011
    Nah it won't fall out, it just dries the shit out of your scalp.

I don't know about locks man, as long as you can clean every bit of the hair...

15. i used the gman method took the test yesturday i followed it to the T. I hope i pass the test ill post back with results

16. just want to thank everyone on this thread i am pleased to say i passed the hair follicle test using the gman method

17. Grats man! Don't forget to stay off the shit until you know about any UA they might do or random screens.

18. as much as i would love to roll one i think im done for good this job is more important than the green

19. so I smoked one time with two other people about a month ago. Previous times before this had been years ago probably 6 years or better. I'm not sure exactly what day my hair follicle test is coming, and seem to have a little luck going my way as we were notified of the upcoming test. I've been using Ultra Klean Ultra Cleanse Hair Cleansing shampoo and conditioner everyday for the last week, as i'm not sure when i'm getting tested.

I just stumbled across this forum tonight, just curious as to what my odds here are going to be of passing this test.

My hair is very thin, just over the 1.5 inch mark required for testing.

20. Have to do a hairtest. Not sure when but sometime in the next couple months.failed one using head shop shampoo and this is the only thread I've found that doesn't seem to just endorse a product. Have three weeks clean now..was smoking regular..and only the kind:) partied w the white once or twice..have been using tsal everyday for past three weeks..have done one treatment so far..gman..and plan on doing as many as I can. I am hundred fifteen pounds and have thick dark wavy hair..I'm freaking.I love to smoke. Damn the gov and all.the haters!!.. will update as needed.. also I have read on this thread that they are only allowed to.go back 90 days. But where is that law written??