Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Passed A hair follicle drug test

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by growman944, May 29, 2007.

1. corrected. I meant the G-Man method.

2. [quote name='"kidcisco"']

corrected. I meant the G-Man method.[/quote]

Yea I still think you should be good. I've read a lot of success stories and failures with the method. But me.. I'd use the bleach method everytime... But I think you'll be good with what you've done

3. This is all good stuff. But it feels like everyone who passed had at least month to stop smoking. Ill be clean for 10 days when I take mine. Will the MacCujo method work with only that much clean time?

4. It's worked for a lady just 3 days prior to the test, (just a few pages back) who is a black lady, (which the hair is harder to rid of toxins) and she passed. Make sure you do all the steps and do it right. No short cuts.

5. Nope, I am the black lady that passed with 3 days clean!! lol:hello:

6. [quote name='"prof22"']This is all good stuff. But it feels like everyone who passed had at least month to stop smoking. Ill be clean for 10 days when I take mine. Will the MacCujo method work with only that much clean time?[/quote]

I'm an extremely heavy smoker and passed with 3 days... Bleach method though....

7. Ok, here's my dilemma. I'm 5'7. 115. No smokey for a week, a hit a couple times a week before that for about a month. Then almost nightly fir the last three months. I have long dark hair. Hair test next Wednesday for HUGE promotion!!!! Freaked out....this site is giving me a little hope.... Do I go with the Vinegar, Clearasil thing? Will it fry my hair? Frequent public appearances. Looks will matter! Please help!!!

8. [quote name='"Holeeeshiz"']Ok, here's my dilemma. I'm 5'7. 115. No smokey for a week, a hit a couple times a week before that for about a month. Then almost nightly fir the last three months. I have long dark hair. Hair test next Wednesday for HUGE promotion!!!! Freaked out....this site is giving me a little hope.... Do I go with the Vinegar, Clearasil thing? Will it fry my hair? Frequent public appearances. Looks will matter! Please help!!![/quote]

I'd tell you to get a good hair person to bleach and redye your hair at least 3 times

9. #1529 kidcisco, Oct 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 22, 2011
    No. If anything it will dry your scalp. I experienced very little burning. Then only reasons it burns is because your using so many cleansers on your scalp, that your scalp begins to dry out. So when you hit your head with apple cider vinegar, it stings, and so on. I conditioned my head well, everyday, after a couple treatments. Another thing that helped was allowing my head/hair to dry out completely between treatments. Such as doing steps 1-5, (I actually skipped the baking soda step). Then waiting an hour, and repeating steps 1-5, (referring to the steps from post one, page 1). That way your pours weren't open, and you wouldn't get a massive stinging effect from the vinegar, and other stuff. The 1st treatment wont sting. But the 3rd on up will.

My hair looked fine. Maybe the texture was more straw-ish like, but I used conditioner every day after my treatments. The only visible mark was the skin behind my ears. The tips and the back side close to the scalp was raw. Just from being dried out from drips of whatever running down. It's been 3 days since my treatment and that is gone. It looked and felt like sunburn skin. Nothing too crazy.

Shave all your body hair right now. Some will grow back in time, but that will be clean. Claim you man sculpt for the ladies if questions are asked.

Good luck.

10. My hair looked fine. Maybe the texture was more straw-ish like, but I used conditioner every day after my treatments. The only visible mark was the skin behind my ears. The tips and the back side close to the scalp was raw. Just from being dried out from drips of whatever running down. It's been 3 days since my treatment and that is gone. It looked and felt like sunburn skin. Nothing too crazy.

Shave all your body hair right now. Some will grow back in time, but that will be clean. Claim you man sculpt for the ladies if questions are asked.

Good luck.

11. Well it's been a week since my test and I haven't heard anything. Any idea of how long results take? I'm just hoping I passed and my boss just didn't feel the need to say anything

12. #1532 fakehardy, Oct 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 26, 2011
    Hello All,

I am kind of new to this but had a very important question about hair/urine drug testing.

I knew I had upcoming drug tests for jobs so I stopped smoking a couple months ago. It has been 140 days since I have smoked. I have a hair and urine test coming soon and I wanted to make sure that I was clean by going in and doing personal hair tests at a facility. I got my first hair one done in mid-August sometime and they took my arm hair because my head hair was not long enough. I was pretty sure I was going to fail because it had not been 90+ days at that point and I surprisingly passed. I then took another hair test about 2 weeks ago, and my head hair still was not long enough so they took my leg hair which I have never cut (never cut my arm hair either) and it came back dirty. The level was 0.1 pg/mg. This seems pretty low, but just to make sure I trimmed all my body hair neck down and got a hair cut where I have less than half an inch everywhere. Should I be clean for the real one regardless of where they get the hair. I mean it has been way over 90 days and I passed my arm hair one. I am freaking out because I CANNOT fail this test. I also got a home urine test done and the THC line came up kind of faint, but came up nonetheless so I think I am good for that. What do you guys think? Any precautions I should take? I have been eating healthy and exercising my ass off the past few months where I've stopped smoking and even dropped 40 pounds.

13. They should have the results back! Unless they need more testing time done or they are waaaaaaaay behind. Mine was back in 4 days! Good Luck!

14. Wow! I did the relaxer, clean and clear, tar shampoo and vinegar method, I am a black lady and was only 3 days clean and I passed. Yes do something extra.. Read the post! Good luck!!:wave: You should be safe and do something extra to make sure!!

15. Please let me know if you passed!!!! Good luck!!!:wave:

16. Growman, Im hoping this can pull me out of my slump. I messed up and missed the piss test for my new job, so now I have to take a hair test. My appointment is anytime tomorrow, and im posting this with vinegar and a shower cap on. I have everything needed besides the hair mud. Having no money makes it hard to buy things like that. So I'm hoping this will work. I plan on doing it again tonight, and again in the morning before the test.

17. ^do it as many times as you can "Smilez20"^

Just do the Cider Vinegar, Clean&Clear, then Tide, then T-Sal. 20 minutes each. Do as many times as you can. Do at least 3-4 times tonight.

18. #1538 kidcisco, Oct 27, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 27, 2011
    I'm guessing I passed at this point. I took the test late Thursday night, and I called the clinic Tuesday evening since I heard nothing. The clinic told me they sent out the results Monday, and they were called into the company. It's now Wednesday night, and I still have my job, so I must have passed. WOOOO HOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! Thanks Gman!

19. Thanks kid, i need to go get some more vinegar. when im doing the tide and tsal, do i continuously rub it in or what?

20. #1540 kidcisco, Oct 27, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 28, 2011
    Go to the very 1st page, very 1st post. That is the Gman method. I'd skip the baking soda paste step. It scratches your scalp when you massage it in. Making it sting next time you use vinegar and clean&clear.

1. rinse head in apple cider vinegar for 20 min. (shower cap on, dabbing drips)
    2. add, clean and clear an and let sit for 20 min. (shower cap on, dabbing drips)
    3. Rinse out, and scrub with Tide for a bit and let sit 10 min. (shower cap on).
    4. T-Sal shampoo scrub and sit for 20.

repeat that like 3-4 times tonight.

(I did it for 30 min steps each, but since you only have one night, go as many 20 min rounds as possible).