Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Passed A hair follicle drug test

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by growman944, May 29, 2007.

1. [quote name='"Ashnj"']So I've done tsal shampoo then the vinegar let set 30 min the add the astringent let set another 30 min then added tide scrummed anbout 15 min then rinsed then more tsal scrubbed another 15 min. I've don't this two times Gina do it a third later today another tomorrow and Sunday and again Sunday night my test is Monday . My scapl is already sore my hair is like dry as shit! Can I use any conditioner? Should I do the baking soda water mixture? Any feedback will help please! I hope my hair don't fall out!!!![/quote]

I'd use conditioner, even put vitamin E or baby oil. I would use baking soda but would also bleach and redye. Doesn't sound like you've smoked a lot last 3 months... How long is your hair? Male or female?

2. Female medium length hair. I didn't know if conditioner would f up the process I havent seen much on the red dye thing. Just buy red hair dye? Like natural red or like firetruck red? Last I smoked was august hit it maybe three times and b4 then like once a month my test is a single strand test says the paperwork. I'm a natural red head so dying my hair red wouldn't b a big deal to me I'm getting ready to do the baking soda what should I use afterwards I got the tsal shampoo n tide should I use both? Thanks

3. Have u ever done this b4 and passed?

4. I think they are saying to re-dye, not red dye. I just took a hair follicle test,. did a different method. I am black so did a relaxter and a few of these treatment methods that are floating around now. I have really learned a valuable lesson around this and I was thankful to see that I am not the only person that had to take the test. My neck still burns a little though.. had to do some deep conditioning after the test was all over.. it has been 72 hours and the results should be soon, so we will see what happens, either way, I have another great opportunity lined up as well, so God is good. I really hope you pass!!!!:wave:

5. I hope that if all of you need to pass the hair follicle test to go based on what others have done based on who you are and the amount that you have smoked. I would also say that do not forget to pray as God handles all things in his way and the power of prayer is the key to it all. It is also good to try to help yourself as he did not tell any of us to consume.. so be smart! Good luck to me and all of you!!!!!

6. Haha yea you r right re dye lol think all the chemicals r getin too my head! So I should Waite to condition till after my test? This is hell I'm over all this vinegar n astringent n bakingsoda burning my scalp! I hope to god this works cuz it's been rough! This shit sucks! Ahhhh ok done venting.......any tips methods that have worked for light smokers?

7. What is the gman method?????

8. [quote name='"Ashnj"']Haha yea you r right re dye lol think all the chemicals r getin too my head! So I should Waite to condition till after my test? This is hell I'm over all this vinegar n astringent n bakingsoda burning my scalp! I hope to god this works cuz it's been rough! This shit sucks! Ahhhh ok done venting.......any tips methods that have worked for light smokers?[/quote]

I honestly think if you get 40 volume bleach, bleach it then re dye it with 20 volume, as close to your hair color as you can/want, you should be good. You can even re dye twice, and do one baking soda wash.. You were a pretty light smoker and its been a couple months.... I did pass my test using the bleach method as a heavy toker but I do have short hair. If it worked for me, it can for anyone

9. [quote name='"screwed"']Well here I am a week later, I just got the news that I failed my hair test.I followed every instruction left by GROWMAN except i used a different shampoo from the head shop instead of the MUDD that he used, I don't remember the name sorry. I used the tide, clean and clear, and TSAL once a day 4 days before my test. I scrubbed really good and left everything in for as long as i was supposed to. And you were right, GROWMAN, it is not a pretty process. I think I know what burning alive must feel like after the third day of putting the vinager and clean and clear on my head.

The reasons i can think of that I failed is first of all my hair is almost down to my butt. Second i have been smoking almost everyday for the past 12 years, that is a lot of THC in my body.

So, I do not doubt that the maccujo method and certain shampoos have worked for others but for some reason it did not work for me. I think people with long hair are just screwed no matter what.

I just wanted you guys to here a nonsuccessful story. I am not at all trying to challenege the information left by GROWMAN, I really appreciate the info he left, I just think with my long hair I didn't have a chance. But it was worth a try. And for people with short hair, good luck!! I am sure if you follow GROWMAN's instructions you will have a better chance than i did.

So bye Las Vegas I am heading back home to AZ tommorrow.[/quote]

Wtf trademark? Why didnt you just cut ur hair to a shorter length and then do the washing? U couldve passed

10. Any tips on how many times I should do this process? I'm on number 4 in two days and did the baking soda last night and I feel like my scalp is melting off! Ever since the bakingsoda my scalp neck and hairline is all red n it burns! I whipped every drip but it still did damage I guess! This shit sucks!!! O and for the bleaching method it just seems too good to b true. Wouldn't everyone just dye their hair to pass? Maybe it worked for you because of the shorter hair? Idk it just seems too good to be true

11. O and any tips yet onhe conditioner? Should I Waite till after
    Y test to condition? I don't wana ruin all the torture I've been through would love to use some conditioner:p thanks

12. I have very short hair. Less than 1". I will only have 4 days no smoking, doing the growman method step by step. And using a product designed for hair test the day of. Do I have a shot at passing this with 4 days prep? I smoke primo bud everyday.

13. [quote name='"Ashnj"']Any tips on how many times I should do this process? I'm on number 4 in two days and did the baking soda last night and I feel like my scalp is melting off! Ever since the bakingsoda my scalp neck and hairline is all red n it burns! I whipped every drip but it still did damage I guess! This shit sucks!!! O and for the bleaching method it just seems too good to b true. Wouldn't everyone just dye their hair to pass? Maybe it worked for you because of the shorter hair? Idk it just seems too good to be true[/quote]

Oh its not too good to be true. I went through hell... But it worked... I'd rather go through hell and pass then go through hell and not pass...

14. Well I'm doin the bleaching now and my scalp feels like it's literatly on fire I hope this shit works the pain is unbearable

15. [quote name='"Ashnj"']Well I'm doin the bleaching now and my scalp feels like it's literatly on fire I hope this shit works the pain is unbearable[/quote]

I know, it ain't easy.. I had zero time and bleached/redyed 3 times.... But you shouldn't need that but id say do as much and endure as much as

16. You can and it pays off

17. What type of bleach do you use? Where can I buy it?

18. I bought a frosting/bleaching kit from walmart it was 12 $

19. [quote name='"Ashnj"']

I bought a frosting/bleaching kit from walmart it was 12 $[/quote]

Thanks man! I'm going through hell here myself lol. But for $25.50 a hr with a weed charge and no college is as good as I'm gonna get, so i pray that this works! I have very short hair.

20. Yea me too this is pure hell makes me never ever wana smoke again!!! Lol I feel ya it's stressful... My hair is like med length seriously if I wasn't a girl I would buzz it. But good luck to u my test is tomorrow right after work and I just can't Waite to get it over with