Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Passed A hair follicle drug test

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by growman944, May 29, 2007.

1. And thanks so much dude!! :D

2. Dudes I gave my employer my 2 weeks notice. He told me he thought that I was a stellar employee.and wishes that I would stay around longer but that he thinks it best for business if I got the fuck out of his company immediately. Lol, wtf.

3. #4983 HFTsoonboo, Apr 10, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 10, 2015
    I used heet from Wal Mart and also ion clarifying shampoo combined with T-gel and T-sal. The ion shampoo has methanol type ingredients so it was more appealing to me than the swimmers shampoo.

On a side note I freakin love my new job and have found out that the pre-employment test is all I have to worry about!!!

4. hey bud. Congrats man. I have been following your story. I am in a similar boat. I have known I have a test coming in the next few weeks possibly as soon as next week. I usually smoke a pipe a day and about an 8th a week. I came back from denver on the 2/1 (smoked hella weed) I smoked probably 2g from then to the 15th. so am close to 60 days sober. anyways. I have been mac methoding and t-saling and baking soda paste/tide 30 mins each about 10 days in the past 3 weeks. i did a hair confirm this week and it was positive .35 pg/mg. I can't believe you were up past 1 pg/mg..  I thought the testing limits were 1 pg/mg... what do you think my odds are here? any suggestions.. should i do the cap full of bleach? will that bleach my hair? i have brown hair 2in on top 1in on sides just like you.. so I am going to get a nice cut this weekend and do hella soaking in acids/bases maybe get some heet.. and possibly do some bleach/tide like you did.. thanks for your tips. good luck with the job. let me know if you can give me any tips. thanks

5. #4985 HFTsoonboo, Apr 10, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 10, 2015
    I would buy the Heet ASAP and use baking soda paste first to open the follicle then use the heet to extract the metabolites. The standard is 1 pg/mg. Cut your hair down a half inch and don't completely shave your body hair just use trimmers with a number 1 guard. I would trim down body hair immediately so that there is a little growth before you go in. The drug labs use methanol to wash your sample to remove external metabolites and from my understanding if they do not detect metabolites in the wash solution they do not go further as to save money and time. Also dawn dish detergent is good for opening the cortex as well. Look back a few pages to see what I did. I'm not sure what your chances of passing are but if I were you I would do everything I could to get below the cutoff level. Good luck

6. .35pg/mg? Are you sure dude? Can you private message me a screen shot of that test?

7. I question the validity of using methanol to extract metabolites. It is documented that the HFT companies themselves use methanol as a pre-wash prior to their proprietary qualitative initial test. Since their goal is to identify drugs in the hair, it would be counterproductive of them to pre-treat the hair with a substance that destroys the very thing that they seek to identify. It would be the equivalent of a urinalysis company watering down or adding Visine to urine before testing it for THC. Thus, methanol must act preferentially to cleanse the hair of extraneous surface grime, etc, without actually impacting toxin levels.

8. I gathered a different understanding from reading about how the labs use methanol. It is stated in one of my links that the reason they use methanol is bc it doesn't destroy the drug metabolites but it does extract them from the hair follicles. Therefore it can be understood that using methanol on our heads will remove the drug metabolites. Then with the addition to detergent and the other stuff used in Mac method, you can wash out those metabolites into your sink instead of into their preliminary test bowl at the lab. They use methanol throughout the testing process to wash out the metabolites and test them with addition to various acids

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. Furthermore, methanol is quite similar with a simple chemical conversion to formaldehyde-which is used in popular global karatin and Brazilian blast hair straightening treatments at Beauty salons. It can this be assumed that methanol also plays a valuable role in opening the hair shaft/cuticle and would be great for washing out drug metabolites. Curly hair is straitened by altering the hair cuticle. That's why some people recommend going to a salon and getting their hair straightened to beat a hair test. This is probably a great method for our female friends who need to beat a hair test : ) On another note, I've read that isopropyl or rubbing alcohol or pure grain alcohol like ever clear can always help.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

Id have to say you have to post some tangible proof of this situation, either a excerpt of paper work or a picture of the "blurred out" email saying you were hired otherwise your post was a mere hype job for some $150 shampoo and $200 cleanse products

11. I'm not here to promote anything, I'm simply sharing my story, what I used & what worked for my hair type. If you don't believe me, then move on. I don't have to prove anything.

12. PASSED! AA Female relaxed hair twice over a 6 week period and did macuju method 6x.
    Don't smoke weed ppl especially if your in college and know you will be seeking career opportunities...THANK YOU TO THIS SITE!!!

13. hi .......how did you beat test for coke and other hard drugs.....i have bleach my hair twice however low volume at salon to avoid damage....i currently am doing mac method plus methanol...(ps buy at walmart in car oil area) and have a straightening box here at home planning to do tonight however have long blond hair and scared it will fall out.....also am doing ion treatment .....will be doing hair test tomorrow and i used 1 gram of cocaine and 1 gram of heroin and some codeine over 4 months ago but i have to do hair test for 1 year....court order.....can you please help me

14. #4994 clayz, Apr 22, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 22, 2015
    Hey I just wanted to share my experience here with the dreaded HFT.

I would say that I was a casual smoker and only smoked about 6-7 times over the past 90 days. This was all over a 10 day period during spring break approx. 30 days ago. I would take about 2-3 hits of a blunt from those 6-7 times that I did smoke to give you guys an idea of how much in total I smoked.

On Thursday I got an email that I would need to take a HFT and Urine within the next 4 business days. That gave me until Tuesday to try and find a solution. Thursday I spent ALL day just researching this forum along with a few others looking for solutions and information about how this whole thing works. The test would be through Quest.

Friday
    • Bleach (40 Vol from Sallys) for 90 minutes
    • PM3 (Didn't have Zydot or TW/Omni until Monday)
    • Redye (Black dye w/ Ammonia and 20 Vol)
    • PM3
    • TSal
    Saturday (Tried to do a Reverse Mac due to time constraints and reading about how acids and bases react with the hair follicle)
    • Baking Soda 30 minutes
    • Tide (added onto baking soda) 30 min. Rinse with hot water
    • Vinegar 30 min
    • C&C Astrigent 30 min
    • TSal
    Sunday
    AM
    • PM3 30 min. Rinse
    • Baking Soda Toothpaste (Arm and Hammer Toothpaste with Baking Soda, Hydrogen Peroxide, and PG) 30 min
    • Tide (Added to Baking Soda) 30 min. Rinse
    • TSal
    PM
    • PM3
    • Blow Dry 
    • Heet Gas Line Antifreeze 5 min.
    • TSal
    Monday
    • Dawn dishwasher soap (Amine base) 30 min
    • Blow Dry
    • Bleach (Extremely painful due to everything I did in a short period. Left some scars on my scalp so be careful) for as long as I could stand. I want to say I lasted about 40 min
    • Omni Shampoo (Couldnt get TW in time but it has very similar ingredients)
    • Redye 
    • Omni
    • PM3
    Tuesday (DAY OF TEST)
    • Dawn 20 min. Rinse with hot water
    • Baking Soda Toothpaste 10 min
    • Omni (Added to Baking Soda) 10 min. Rinse with hot water
    • PM3
    • Omni
    • Full Zydot Treatment
    I just got back from the testing facility but they said that the truck already left for the day after taking my sample and that they would ship it off first thing tommorow. The nurse sealed the hair in an aluminum foil container and then in an envelope so I hope that they stay in the same condition till tommorow (For the sake of the Zydot). Anyways I just wanted to share what I did in the hopes that I can get some reassurance that I did alright. For the amount of time I was given I did the best I could.

15. I did the hair test .........Negative.......passed.....thanks so much to this site.    quick info back round i used codeine about 30 times over the last year and 1.5 grams of both cocaine and heroin approx 4 months ago......my situation is i had to prove abstinence for 1 year....i was told by hair testing that the amount i stated would show up.....i did macago method approx 10 times over the course of 2 months plus 2 times bleach however low volume of 12 % percent because i did not my hair to be completely destroyed......i have long now every blonde hair.....i had time to do hair test because i used school as why i could not afford to do hair test which also helped time go by and the drug concentration in my hair to lower.....I also used methanol and i believe my saving grace was liquid drano it contains two ingredients 1) bleach and 2) sodium hydroxide ......thanks to all the info on this site ....i wanted to post my results.....do everything you can and treat your hair to conditioner .....at times my hair felt dry and limp but it has corrected itself......

16. I have to take a hair follicle drug test at Concentra for pre employment. It has been exactly 4 months since i smoked weed. I want to know if I will be ok if I just shave all my body hair and just go in with the hair on my head.
     Height: 5'11
    Weight: 130
    Very Fast metabolism
    My hair grows very fast and I have gotten multiple haircuts in between. 
    I can't afford to fail this test, just graduated college and got a really good offer. Someone please help lol

17. Wow, a living 8 year old conversation. This is great. I read a lot. I need help, plan of attack. I am naturally bald and I shave my head, I have a short beard. I think the longest hair on my body is 1" in the center of the chest, excluding pubs of course, lol. Are they even going to want to test me?

I need a good plan guys, out of 250 pages of comments... what's the conclusion... which process works the best, statistically speaking?

Side thread for more info: http://forum.grasscity.com/tokers-qa/1372542-hair-urine-test-expert-plan-attack-needed.html

18. be sure to post your results no mater if they are good or bad. this is the kind of thing that realy hellpps out felow blades and the community in general. good on ya [​IMG]

19. i would start here. look around and see what they recommend. this method was recommended to me a couple years ago but i never had to use it. if i were going to try something it would more then likely be this. fuck me your hair is going to hate your guts forever after the punishment you're about to give it. i think your hair might prefer dry anal sex instead of the following hair treatment. just warning you bruh..

Macujo Method

20. i recommended this to another blade looking for direction on beating a hair follicle test. click the following link and look around. lots of great info there about beating this kind of test.  Macujo Method