Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Passed A hair follicle drug test

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by growman944, May 29, 2007.

1. Congrats! Like I always say it's possible to beat. Just takes a lil research and willpower.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. No lie, I passed with 7 grams of cocaine in my system over a 14 day period. Had one week to prepare. I can link you the exact methods of cocaine metabolite extraction used in the lab.

3. Hope this isn't too late but yeah I had the same situation. I had a bit of THC and a lot of cocaine and MDMA in my system. Bleach and dye and perms all work. Their chemical composition is so extreme it completely changes the structure of your hair. Make sure to also wash wash wash in between each bleach. Good luck!

4. [quote name="championboy" post="21070397" timestamp="1418699046"]@nervous

Yea i think your right by doing a bit of research here and there i found out that bleaching (redying), ammonia, and baking soda are basic compounds that allow the stripping agents (Acids) to attack the drug metabolites in your hair follicle, we first need to open up the cuticle so that we can get our little drug erasers (Acids) in there to the cortex of the hair strand. The magical drug erasing little scrubby guys are actually just acidic compounds, in the vinegar method an example would be the salicylic acid of the clean&clear astringent. So... In theory you could practically use any base to effectively open up the strand and then rub in any acid into the cortex, where the drug info is stored. So if you did this before your test you should be good atleast twice for the bleaching part and then adding the clean and clear, TSal shampoo, or any acid should do the job. I wish you the best of luck on your test i will have mine this week or next idk but either way post your results ill post mine as well and hopefully our heavenly father will help us through this though time, god bless!![/quote
    Listen to this guy...he did the research and knows how to pass. It is exactly what he outlined. Research and chemistry. You will always pass with this knowledge. And it's readily available. I have an entire online database of info on how to pass these hair tests. Please message me for more info.

5. you completely did it the right way. Congrats.

6. good paying jobs hair test so don't be a hater

7. #4867 weCanBeatIt!, Dec 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 16, 2014
    by law the test can't go beyond 90 days unless it's a government job or something crazy. Don't fret and read my research. While I would never dare to charge for free info...I'd give ya a 10000 times guarantee.

8. Means you will be taking a simple 5 panel drug screen. Look it up. The whole NO EXP OPI has me thinking that they might test for prescription opiates like norcos.

9. Good paying jobs don't here, they sometimes urine if it's a high risk job which is understandable, I don't condone using drugs at work but my original point being what you do in your own time behind closed doors therefore I don't agree with hair/urine testing to get the job you want it desire, I personally think it's a breach of privacy!

Sent from a used tampon, launched from Mars...

10. *what you do in your own time behind closed doors is no ones business.

Sent from a used tampon, launched from Mars...

11. Well everyone I got a call from HR today saying that they received "insufficient hair sample" at the lab and couldn't conduct my test properly. I was quick on my feet and told them that the collector took 3 patches of hair from the top of my head which was looking awkward and so i went and got a buzz cut so retesting immediately was out of the question. I tried to force them to give me a urinalysis but they refused and so now I have to wait until February to retake the test. Just my luck. I'll be completely clean by then. My hair still feels like shit after all those treatments but oh well. Thank god I got this lucky. I wish u guys the best and will be in touch regardless. Any questions just let me know.

12. #4872 championboy, Dec 16, 2014
    @Nervousguy

well aleast you have two more months of advantage and doing these methods every now and then followed by the bleaching and redying, your chanses of passing this is more than 50% already (garanteed) you'll pass just try to stick with the methods and you'll be ok..

13. #4873 championboy, Dec 16, 2014
    Guys Help!! I have one question though My scalp or head hair is 1.2 to 1.5 inches meaning its testable already BUT i completely trimmed ALL of my body hair (arm pits, legs, thighs, arms, pubic hair) everything EXCEPT my beard, i sport a full beard and i dont wanna shave it cuz of this dam test, what are the chances of the nurses picking on my beard to test it?? I haven't done ANY of the methods on my beard because i don't want too BUT idk if the nurses might be a bitch and say "oh your head hair is to short i need to cut your beard" Can i deny the nurse of picking my beard? Or she could flag me for denying of getting my beard cut for the test? **Note** My beard length is not even half of an inch i would say about 1-1.5 centimeters long while my head hair is already 1.2-1.5 inches and im getting tested to work for the oil fields and i dont wanna fuck up and let them cut my beard cuz im scared it might come out dirty even though i have like 100+ days sober and over all doing all of this bleaching and redying mac methods and shit on my hair for nothing!! Can you give me some advice? Should i cut it or what is the best thing to do?

14. Well I'm feeling pretty sick right about now. Just got the call telling me I tested positive for marijuana

15. @Agent86

Im really sorry to hear that man but life goes on but really it sucks man im still waiting to see if i get the position if i do im getting hair tested ill keep you guys updated on my situation

16. @Agent86
    Really sorry to hear. I can only imagine how u feel. Today when HR called me they left a voice mail saying it was in regards to my drug test. My heart sank at that point. I thought I came positive.

Well I spoke with a nurse from the lab and they said it's not always the length but the quantity of hair they take. In my case they didn't take enough hair for them to test. It was insufficient according to them.

@championboy
    They can take from the beard, it's written on the sheet they make u sign. Says where the sample was taken from and beard was there. At least that's how it was for psychemedics. In ur case I don't think your beard is long enough but to be on the safe side I would trim it down more if I were you. Jut my two cents. Lol

17. #4877 Agent 86, Dec 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 17, 2014
    Such a shitty feeling especially since I haven't really talked to my employer about what's going to happen. I guess the good news is they said I could work tonight so hopefully everything pans out and I can keep working while I have to take these classes to have my badge access restored......I think I'm done smoking until I retire it's not worth all the stress

18. Thanks for the response! So due to a scheduling error i won't be taking the test until early January. I bleached my hair once for 5 minutes and 2 other times for 40 minutes. I've done the macujo method about 5 times as well. Im going to go get my hair trimmed to 1 1/4 inches and get it chemically straightened today just to be safe. I don't think theres any way ill fail at this point

19. @hairtest123

Goodluck!!!

20. Hi everyone..
    I have been reading this forum for the last couple of days- as much as I can in my free time at least.
    I first wanted to thank everyone who has been sharing information about their stats/habits and pass/fail rates.. Some of you are giving me a lot of hope, especially with the bits of research that has been posted here.

I wish my HFT was only for a job, but unfortunately it's a CPS ordered one. Someone hurt my child and now I have CPS up my ass acting as if it was something I personally requsted to happen. It's awful that while something horrible happened they show up to make a bad situation worse.. 

I did pass the 3 oral tests they gave me at my home last Fri- they basically stayed here from 10pm-3:30 am scaring me and threatening to take my children and that they would say my oral test was incunclusive- In the end after 3 failed attempts to find family/friends to watch the kids and me suddenly they decided it was OK to let me keep the kids so long as I signed their plan to take 2 tests the next Monday. I was misled into believing it was 2 u/a's that were to be done at 2 locations, the case worker even said "It doesn't say U/A, but if it isn't we'll figure something out." But really they had me do a HFT.. guess she just was trying to make sure I didn't do anything to tamper with my hair- clearly...

Once I realized I would be hair tested I did the only thing I could do and prayed/tried to invoke the powers of the universe to make sure nothing came up lol. 

I see there's some hope for me.. I really am a very infrequent smoker. Here's my stats:

Female- chubby
    Naturally blonde- dye my hair frequently black using the harshest/cheapest dyes (because I'm that poor) about 1nce a month- I put the dye all over my hair each time.
    Heavy Tabacco smoker
    Last time smoked- About 5-6 weeks ago 1G of dro all in small bowls (2-3 hits at a time) over the course of 2-3 days.
    Before that I would smoke a marble sized nug of dro also in bowls (2-3 hits at a time) over the course of 24-48 hrs approx. every 14-17 days over a month period. 

Has anyone had similar usage and passed without treatment or known of anyone who has? 

From what I've read so far, my chances for passing are more likely than not because it seems that THC does not bind easily to hair period. I've read a few sites and studies that state that HFT is a complimentary test to the urine tests because u/s's are better at identifying small amounts of THC as well as recent use- but not so great for the harder drug chemicals- and the HFT does the opposite. 

I know what is done is done now, but just hoping to get a little more hope and reassurance from someone who has similar smoking habbits and has passed without time or the ability to do a cleanse or method to try to hide anything.

I figure my frequent hair dying might help, but I guess I won't know for sure until next week when I find out if my case worker has anything to say about it. 

I'll be sure to post the results either way for future referrence and to shed light on anyone else or to help with sik fuk's research as well.
    Thanks for listening and thanks for any insight/opinions/examples to let me know what to expect and if I need to save $ for a lawyer!!

Merry X-mas!