Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Passed A hair follicle drug test

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by growman944, May 29, 2007.

1. Seems like you played it as good as you could. Personally I wouldn't have been specific at all about anything she asked. I know that they don't go for the whole contact high thing or being around smokers. It's bc scientifically there is no way to go over their threshold this way. They are testing for drug metabolites, which means the drug has to actually be consumed for your body to metabolize. Anyways I'm praying you pass. It's all up to your future employer if they are cool with you having a low amount of THC metabolite in your system. What's the job?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. #4823 hadoken123, Nov 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 22, 2014
    Thanks for the support.  How do you know if the hair dye is ammonia-based properly?  

I have Clairol Soy 4Plex 40 vol hydrogen peroxide bleach and Clairol Soy 4Plex liquicolor hair dye.  Will this do the trick?  I will likely treat with baking soda afterwards.  

EDIT: So I realized that this dye DOES have ammonia.  However, it is a bleach/dye combo that's mixed together.  Does that sound right?  I dont know shit about hair.  I just know I treated my armpits with this a few minutes ago and it burned like hell.  I'll probably give my body a rest (my underarms are looking pretty rough after macujo + bleach/dye) for a week or so and then kick it back up again after thxgiving.

Let me know if you know about the hair dye.  My gf swears you mix the bleach and dye together....

4. Most permanent hair color had ammonia in it. But there are some that say ammonia free on them. This is bc ammonia is a powerful solvent and nasty chemical and people are realizing it's terrible to put on your hair, which in turn gets into your bloodstream. Be careful and try to have someone with you when you are bleaching and redying and make sure you are in a well ventilated area. That ammonia is nasty. Try to have a couple days in between bleaching and redying. Just wear a hat if it looks funny. It's not worth it. After the second time I bleached my hair and was redying, I straight almost went into chemical shock from the ammonia. Got super dizzy and almost passed out. Could barely keep it in for 20 min. But anyways it will work and you will pass the hair test. Be safe and good luck!

5. #4825 weCanBeatIt!, Nov 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 22, 2014
    Sorry I didn't see the part where you were talking about mixing hair color and bleach together. DO NOT DO THIS!!!!!! There should be two separate products. The bleach kit comes with a cream developer and a powder packet. That's the bleaching product. Permanent hair color also has a developer and then the hair color. Usually both are liquids or gels for the hair color. They are completely separate processes and DO NOT mix them together. I know hair isn't something we usually think about. But after this experience you will be a hair master!

6. #4826 hadoken123, Nov 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 25, 2014
    Thanks for the tips!  The stuff I bought is a bleach/dye combo (you mix it).  It has 40 volume bleach (hydrogen peroxide) and regular brown dye.  I let the bleach sit by itself then did a mix of the two to recolor (each for 35 min, the burning was insane).  This probably wasn't very effective (as you noted), so I ordered a bleach kit and a dye kit.  I'll do it again this weekend, along with another Macujo.  Should be plenty to leave my hair nice and treated.

One more question, when doing a Macujo I was told that you should wash out the vinegar/astringent mix before Tide washing your hair, but I've also seen some ppl say to leave all of it in and wash it out at the end.  Can you verify this?  I'm leaning toward a need to wash it all out w/ hot water before the Tide, but I'm sure it's somewhat effective the other way.  

Thanks again--I'll be sure and post updates if I pass!

7. Psychemedics
    No prep
    Infrequent user- 8 small tokes off a tiny pipe over 2 days about 60 days before test, mid to low quality weed
    4 months before hair test, also had a light session, but figured it wouldn't count
    Very light brown hair, thin but a lot of it
    Sample taken from the back crown of my head

Like most infrequent users, I've spent hours searching these forums looking for something that compares to my situation in hopes to see someone passed. I am not a regular user at all, only twice in the last couple years. Just took the hair test, no prep-- did nothing to my hair, but smoked one weekend within the 90 days. About 4 hits on a Friday night, 4 on Saturday night off a small pipe. Hoping it doesn't push  me over the edge on the cutoff levels. I was trying to look at more recent posts in case they had improved their testing machines. Never even felt high at any point during the weekend, let alone stoned, just relaxed. Anyone been in the same situation? What were your results with low level use similar to mine? Never been so anxious and stressed in my life, just want to know.

8. #4828 BigTank, Dec 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 1, 2014

Depends, the hair test is hit and miss for certain situations, its sort of a BS way cause it can nab people who smoked 30-60 days ago but then it cant nab someone who smoked just a bit here and there in those last 30-60 days.

alot of places just use urine examination cause besides subbing, its a sure fire way to nail anyone that has used and is a frequent user.

you might be alright, and several of the people I can guaranteed smoke just a bit here and there and did all these macujo and bleaching methods and passed, and id bet my bottom dollar they wouldve passed without doing them.

The only sure fire way I could think of passing a hair test would be getting a half perminant wig attached to your head, like the implant tupae or hair piece that actually sticks to your head for a amount of time, but unlikely ud get away with that considering someone would notice unless you had some ridiculous shit that looked just like ur same hair color/hair style. Or if you could find a perfect hair piece that would fit over your head same color to match your ID, for the time being just long enough to fool the Drug testing facility, then roll back out and take it off. Wonder if anyone has succesfully done this yet?

Very surprised nobody has mentioned the above ^^^,

9. So I just found out my test will be either this Friday (today is Monday evening) or next Monday.  I already did a bleach / re-dye a week ago and I just did my 2nd bleach / re-dye tonight, followed by a Zydot treatment.  I plan on doing another baking soda, Tide, followed by Zydot treatment later this week or the day of to be safe.

Sound sufficient?  I haven't smoked regularly in months and only have 1 night of Molly + 2 nights of mild coke use in the past 60 days.  I'm rocking my armpits still.

Thanks again for all the support.  I'll be sure to comment after Psychemedics!

10. So I quit smoking oct 19th after using daily for about 6 months. My hair test will be very early January and my hair grows faster than average. I trimmed off all of my body hair last week very close to the skin and plan on trimming off nt body hair again to get the small amount that wasn't cut off. I also plan on cutting my hair down to about a 7 guard all over which is about 7/8 inch the night before the test bi have also been using pm3 along with tsal a few times a week for the last month. Should I be at all concerned about passing this test just doing what I said I planned on? Would you guys think macujo/jerry g/ bleaching, redying or anything like that would be necessary? Any help is much appreciated this thread has been amazing. Thanks!!

11. Did us take the test and if so did ya pass?!! Regarding your question I always washed out the vinegar and acne medication with the tide. Scrubbed very hard and then went to the next step. The amount of time doesn't matter as much as the order of the chemicals you are putting in your hair. You want a base to open your hair and an acid and solvent to wash away the drugs. Hope this helps.

12. Yeah I don't think substituting hair or using a wig will work. They are trained to spot stuff like this. Plenty of women have hair extensions and they are trained to not cut hair from there. Would be super badass of someone got away with it though. But how do you know the anonymous person who's hair you are wearing is drug free?! Ha.

13. You should be fine. You've done what I did. And I was successful. I didn't focus on the armpits though. I focused on the crown of my head bc I knew they were taking the sample from there. Regarding zydot, I don't think it is beneficial to use it more than once right before the test. It should be the LAST thing you put in your hair. It's kinda a masking agent with some cleaning agents like aloe rid. It's expensive too : / Good luck and make sure to post your results!

14. I wouldn't chance it if it's for an important job or legal issue. Just do the math, if when you are taking your test it's been over 90 days since last use then you should be fine. Use the 1/2 inch growth per month equation to figure it all out.

15. It is for an important job but I exaxtly control the exact date of the test. I have been measuring my hair for the last month and it seems to grow an extra 1/3 inch per month so after a few months I think I should be okay. Coupled with the fact that I will only be giving them less than an inch of hair and shaving my body also. I'm trying to figure out what I would reallly need to worry about.

16. Hey there everyone! So i just made my account to ask a quick question. So I will be getting hair tested within the next 8 days and have done extensive research on how to pass it. I've only smoked maybe 7 times within the last three months, and haven't smoked since early october and did maybe half a G of cocaine at the end of October. I will be doing the macujo method multiple times all the way down to the Mudd, but I want to do more than just that.

My question to y'all is, should i get a perm or bleach and dye my hair? I will be doing one of them, i just don't know which would work better. If anyone has insight to the science behind it that would be cool as well.
    \nIm a guy with 2 inch long, medium thickness, dark blonde hair, 6'2, 190lbs, athletic build 
    Thanks!

HOW ABOUT SOME REALITY WITH DRUG TESTING INFO ?     what tooo many of the know it alls who push home remedy junk is that yes it may work for some people some of the time becouse they have low levels or can pass without anyting . ever person is different and you need different chemicals to metabiolize thouse drug metabilites.  every drug will INCORPORATE differently .  baking soda and then tide is stupid they both do the same thing accourding to the THEORY of thouse who use it.  and bleaching more than one time can break of fall your hair .    opening the follicle means nothing if your not getting the proper chemical into the hair to break it down .     ive worked in alab for 7 years . i cant promote anyhtnig becouse ill get banned so if you hit me up on my facebook page ill HELP YOU FOR REAL 

18. if your 95 bdays clean then with a .5" of hair you do not need anyhting   you cut is all off    thisis the MAJOR thing that bugs me  you can tget blood from a turnip an dif you rhair is .5" theycan only go back 30 days   , so the lame ass SHAMPOO zydot is egular shampoo ,...did nothing

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. YIKES.  So I just got back form the clinic... and they said my armpits weren't hairy enough to test--so they went straight for my head!

So with my hair, he just cut roughly .25" from various places all over my head.  It was pretty ridiculous.  I haven't treated my hair at all and I've had about 3 haircuts since I last took any drugs.  My hair is a 3 guard (3/8") on top and a 2 guard (1/4") on the sides.  My hair grows pretty quickly.  My last drug usages were:

October 4th: Small amount of coke
    October 30th: Small amount of coke
    Nov 1st: Small amount of molly

Like I said, I've had about 3 haircuts since Nov 1st and my hair grows fast.  He couldn't have gotten more than 1/4" from my head in any given spot.  I work out all the time, so I'm sure my system flushes quickly.

UGH. WHY COULDNT HE HAVE JUST TAKEN MY ARM PIT HAIR?!?! I spend so much money treating them!

20. It seems those people that passed barely smoked and would've passed anyway. When someone says I took one toke 70 days ago, or someone says I stopped smoked 10 months ago, then happily posts that the method works...

well.. your hair wasn't dirty of course you passed

• Agree Agree x 1