Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Passed A hair follicle drug test

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by growman944, May 29, 2007.

1. I just got a call from HR and I passed all my test!!!! I BEAT THE PSYCHEMEDICS HFT! I'M SO HAPPY I'M CRYING. A big Thanks to this thread for existing and everyone that is a part of it.keep hope alive! You can beat it♡

2. What's up guys? I failed my HFT test last week. Bummer! I wished did my research before coming in to get my hair chopped. Anyways, just to give a lil background. I'm asian, 5'5 ft, 140lbs, workout and ran every day. Smoked for over 13years with some sticky stank nuggets and hash. I suffer from PTSD and Bipolar disorder, i refused to take any of my med so i've decided to use MJ for comfort. Let me tell you it work, love you MJ i'll definetly miss you! I've been clean for almost 50days now since last used, moved here in Vegas about a month ago, got an offer at Harrah's but failed miserably with the HFT. Now i have another job offer which will required HFT again!

Im now doing the Maccujo method, using apple cider vinegar for 20mins, 3% salicylic acid 20mins, rinse. After that Baking soda paste like for 15mins, Tide for 15mins, rinse again. Just ordered the Zydot 2 days ago. and will use it 2 days before my test. now my question is. Does anyone EVER use MATRIX PRO SOLUTIONIST SHAMPOO before? I'd like to know if this will work. any help would be great, Thank guys. Would really appreciate any help that i can get.
    [​IMG]

3. You will need a valid drivers license.

4. #4764 chase91, Oct 10, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 10, 2014
    Actually you need a valid license or valid state issued photo ID. And also take social security card too, they may ask for that also.

5. #4765 UsedOnce, Oct 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 14, 2014
    Here is my situation. I am a 40 y.o. male, 5'6", 145 lbs. Smoked half a blunt with a firend on 8-23-14. Clean 2 years before that and nothing since. Test is today (10-14-14). I have done nothing to my hair but got it cut last week with #2 guard and short as they could get it on top with scissors. It is almost 1/2 inch on the sides and maybe 1 inch on the top.

I will post the results as soon as I get them, hopefully by this weekend.

EDIT: Just returned from the sample collection. She said my hair was too short to get a sample and asked if she could take hair from under my arm. I agreed. I would think this is to my advantage since that hair is slower growing. Just thinking through it without any scientific knowledge of the process, I would think that there would be fewer metabolites from a single use in the slower growing hair. In my case a longer time frame does not hurt since there was no prior use to 8-23-14. But we shall see.

6. I smoke a few times a week. My girlfriend smokes maybe 2x a year. She smoked back in May 2014, a few hits from a bowl, and has a hair follicle drug test in a few weeks. This puts her at around 180 days. She is fairly active, eats healthy, and only took a few hits from abowl. What are your opinions on her passing/failing a hair follicle drug test.

7. Look im 31 female like 220 5'11...I was smoking a blunt a day for like 13 days..i had 12 days till my parole test...I drank water and green tea for 12 days...on the day of the test I drank water but mixed it with a red bull and an hour before the test I drank 4 oz of cider vinegar! Ima keep it 100 with u it was the worst thing in the fuckin world to drink..i was chasing it with cherry coke and it did help, but I am tellin u I went in and passed that test!!! I am not bulshittin if u don't believe me look me up

8. I'd like to share my experience as well...I recently passed a hair drug test that was done by Psychemedics:yay: I read through this entire post and want to say thanks to everyone who has contributed. I'm pretty sure that I wouldn't have passed without acquiring the knowledge and applying the techniques that were shared here. So THANKS!! I got the job and can now relax. Good luck to those who have to go through this bullshit. 

I've been a marijuana only user for roughly 20 years. Even though I've smoked for a long time, I'd consider myself a light user. Over the past 90 days I've hit a bowl half a dozen times about 2 to 3 times per week . I stopped smoking completely for the last month and a half knowing that I may have to take a test (at that time I assumed it would be a urine test). 
    I have naturally dark brown hair that goes to the middle of my back. I had gotten all-over highlights about 3 months ago and had my hair professionally dyed dark brown (NO bleach) 3 days before the test. I wanted to get a perm but my stylist said my hair could break off because of the highlights and fact that I have fine hair, so I opted for a dye job instead. 

Here's exactly what I did:

I had 8 days to prep. I did the macujo method 4 times and washed my hair everyday with either the Neutrogena T-Sal or the Paul MItchell Three shampoo on days of not doing macujo.
    Since I have such long hair, I would do the macujo method in the kitchen sink & would place a giant bowl in the sink so my hair wouldn't go down the drain. Having the bowl in the sink also allowed me to re-pour the vinegar & astringent on my hair. I'd scoop up the run-off with a cup and pour it over and over on my hair; I re-poured about 10 times. I focused everything on the back part, assuming that's where they would cut my hair...which they did.  On the last two times that I did the macujo method, I laid on the floor (after using the vinegar and again after using the astringent) and propped up a hairdryer that I directed at the back of my head. I put the setting on high heat, medium speed. Not sure if this helped, but thought maybe it would help the products penetrate my hair. Also, every time that I put the plastic shower cap on during all 4 times of doing the macujo method, I'd also use the turbie towel. I have really long hair so this helped keep my hair in place. Without the turbie towel my hair would fall out of the cap & was highly annoying. I washed the turbie towels (I have 2 towels) before and after each macujo. I bought a six pack of brand new towels and used only those towels everyday on my hair. I did wear a new blazer on the day of the test and made sure not to rest my head on my car head rest on the way to taking the test. I also had bought a new wide tooth comb and only combed my hair with that new comb after having my hair dyed.

(below I copied & pasted directly from the first post in this thread & added some of my own tips)

1) Vinegar (soak your head in it, then put on a shower cap and keep it there. I placed a hand towel around my neck & secured in front with a hair tie, which helped contain the dripping. Leave in for 30 min. I used apple vinegar (Bragg brand) twice & white vinegar (Heinz brand) twice.
    2) Clean & Clear Astringent (I used three whole bottles) Put this on WHILE THE VINEGAR IS STILL IN YOUR HAIR, BUT AFTER 30 MINUTES OF IT SOAKING!!!, so that means don't rinse out the vinegar. The fumes are strong so I used the towel I had around my neck as a mask while I had my head bent over the bowl and I used it to wipe my eyes when it began to sting.
    Massage it into your hair and use shower cap. Leave in for 30 min, then rinse it all (clean & Clear + Vinegar) out.

3) Tide original Liquid Laundry Detergent. Glop some on and scrub scrub scrub. I scrubbed for about 5 minutes the first 3 times and then really scrubbed it in for about 15 minutes on the last time. Rinse.

(Your hair will feel crappy now, lol) You have now done the Macujo method! Yay it sucks. Now the next steps are what I did to be more safe...do it if you want, or don't. I just know it worked for me....

4) Neutrogena T+Sal Shampoo. This has 3% salysilic acid in it. I Lathered up with this for another 5 minutes. Rinse it out afterwards.

5) Mix baking soda with some water, till it's a fine paste. Put that in your hair and massage it in for like 5 min. This was the worst part for me, feels terrible. Rinse it out afterwards.

6) On the day of the test I washed my hair with the Paul Mitchell Three shampoo in the shower then went to the kitchen to use 2 boxes of the Zydot Ultra clean, I followed the instructions exactly.

That's all. 

9. If you read my post on page 238 you will know my story. I just wanted to let you know that I think the bleaching method works..... but I failed. I got a 1.19 pg/mg and the cuttoff is 1.00pg/mg.... Aint that a bitch.

Anyways, I'm going to re-bleach my leg hair a few more times. Ill post back.

10. Here's my situation. AA female 28 yrs old 180lbs heavy mid grade smoker. Let me add i have very nice grade dark black hair, neck length locs. I'd say heavy smoker bc I smoked all day everyday since I was laid off and job hunting just not expecting a drug test bc never ever had to do one in the past. Totally sucks! i have to pass this bc my mom and dad are really rooting for me of course.I was notified of hft Thursday 10/9 last day smoking Friday 10/10 which leaves me a good 5 days clean before test on Wednesday 10/15. 😊

On Sunday 10/12
    1. Apple Cider Vinegr with plastic bag 30 min
    2. Add clean and clear astringent with 2% asylic another 30 minutes.
    3. Wash with tide and rinse
    4. Baking soda paste let sit 20 min
    5. Neutrogena Tsal shampoo

On Monday
    1. Apple Cider Vinegar 30 minutes
    2. Clean and clear 30 minutes
    3. Tide wash
    4. I skipped baking soda tonight and went straight for Tsal shampoo.

Tuesday
    1. Bleached hair with 40volume bleach burned really bad let sit about 20 minutes hair was gold/blondish
    2. Washed with tide detergent
    3. Add red rinse and dyed back black
    4. Leave in conditionair just to add some kinda moisture back

Wednesday: DAY OF TEST in afternoon
    1. Baking soda paste, did edges in front and back very good since that's where I will suggest they snag from. 30 min
    2. Tide let sit 30 min
    3. Astringent 30 min
    4. Apple cider vinegar 20 min
    5. Neutrogena Tsal shampoo

One hour before leaving for test Dr Greens shampoo I bought from a smoke shop for $30. I have nothing to lose so I'm doing it. Any encouraging words? I will def post results. Fingers crossed I'm expecting to pass.

12. #4772 locslatte, Oct 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 15, 2014
    @ Ibelievenmiracles Im so happy that I have someone in a similar situation as me that's black with dreads and  a female!!! THANK THE LORD!!.. I want to wish you the best amount of luck on the test today..I took my test this past friday and im on pins and needles right now..but I had bleached and redyed my hair about twice so hopefully that will work out for the both of us. But how long was you clean before your test?

Also I just wanted to ask did you cut any of your locs before going to the test and please tell me how they cut your hair meaning they cut a whole loc or lose hair?

Results came in today and I passed. So those who are wondering about a single use (half a blunt) within the lookback period, you are probably OK. Test was done by Psychemedics.

14. @locslatte yes best of luck to u too! It's been 7 days since you've taken test heard anything? I took my test 2 days ago on Wednesday afternoon once I sat in the chair she told me to flip my hair over and snipped my loose strands of hair from my back neckline area like I'd wanted since I really really focused on scrubbing my edges. I had time for only 5 days clean before my test. Plenty of people have beat the dreaded hft I really I hope I did I prayed prayed and prayed about it I beleive if its for me it'll be mine. Oh yea I gave them info for background check on Tuesday the lady at the testing lab said it could take 2 up to 3 weeks soooo yea I'm just waiting and believing 🙏🙏 I really hope u pass too!! Keep me posted please!

15. Sorry for the late update. I have been so busy working that I forgot to post! I PASSED!!!  :yay:

I did the treatment 3 times. I soaked my hair in apple cider vinegar and covered with a shower cap for 30 minutes. Then I added the Clean & Clear acne solution and let BOTH sit for an additional 30 minutes under a shower cap. After rinsing this out, I washed with Tide, let sit for 30 minutes, and rinsed. Then i washed with the T-Sal shampoo, let sit for 30 more minutes, and rinsed. I then worked the baking soda into my hair for 5 minutes and let sit for an additional 30 minutes. The baking soda makes your hair really dry, so I used regular conditioner afterward to make sure that I didn't fry my hair.

On the last day I washed with UltraKlean shampoo about 2 hours before my test. I smoked about 2.5 weeks before I took the test, have VERY long, thick, and dark hair and I PASSED!! It is definitely beatable! I can't smoke anymore because I am working in a pharmacy and if I ever accidentally lose a controlled substance they drug test as standard protocol so there's NO way I could anyway. I don't want to have to go through that process more than once, but it definitely worked! Plus, after all this stressing and everything, it's honestly not even worth it to me anymore.

But for girls who are nervous about passing this test, particularly for girls with long or thick hair, this test can be beat by you too! HELL YEAHHH!!!

16. A lot of info/feedback here.

It looks as if with the mixed reviews, one could just shave their hair correct? Am I mistaking by thinking that (in this case opiates) if one were to wait the 5 days to get the drugs out of their system/blood and then were to shave all of their hair, that any/all hair that were to grow there after as long as you were to stay clean would be clean hair? I have not been notified, but I have a pretty good feeling that here in about 10 days I will be ask to take a hair test. If I quit today, and say in 6 days, shave it all due to "a bet", that I would be clear? 

17. So today is Monday which means it has been 6 days (not including the day I took the test or the weekend) or 10 days (thats including the weekends but not the day of the test). I still haven't heard anything yet from either Psychmedics or my potential employer. I am praying and keeping faith that God has delivered me this job and staying positive. I think I did more research after taking the HFT and waiting then before. All prayers are welcomed, and appreciated. I will post results good or bad as soon as I hear something. I will also post my method when I hear my results.

Im praying no news, is good news...

18. Sup guys, I have another job offer that requires HFT @ Psychemedics. I've been sober for 61 days now and I've been doing the Maccujo Method for a week and half and I've using the MATRIX shampoo as my everyday on my regular bath. Also bought Zydot and will use it before the test. I have 48 hours until the test. I hope I pass because i really do need this job. I will post the result once I hear something from my Employer. What do you think my chances of passing this horrible test? Wish me luck guys, please pray for me! any info is much appreciatte...

To, locslatte. Wish you good luck brother! I really hope you pass the HFT!

Thats the key I've stressed since mine...if you havent heard anything its better by the day....and it took over a week to know my results cuz of a holiday weekend...search my username and posts...youll see...i think you good!!
    LOL...first thought is how long is your hair...if its an inch or so the test can only go back 60 days or 30 per half inch. Second...im almost sure locslatte is female....you should be good,but id go with an inch of hair myself...at most. Good Luck and let us know when you passed....and above all the stress and worrying keep this one thing in mind,praying on it helps.....and

NO NEWS IS GOOD NEWS (I cannot stress that enough)

20. I am certainly a female (THANKS for the backup Chase) lol but Thanks for all the encouraging words EVERYONE I truly mean it !!!! that really helps especially when all my friends and family didnt think I would pass.. iluvmuchkin I pray and hope you pass. Do everything you can to  your hair that you can tolerate.