Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Passed A hair follicle drug test

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by growman944, May 29, 2007.

1. Anyone that can give me a little insight on my situation

Sent from my SM-T217S using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. So I passed the psychemedics test using the basic understanding of chemistry, hair growth and from exposing myself to the lies and readily available info that the testing facilities do not want you to have. I'm a 30 year old guy with dark brown 5" hair at the time of this journey. My best advice...know basic chemistry (ph scale, acids/bases, how each drug is metabolized, etc) and hair chemistry. knowledge is the only thing that can beat this. I started on the first page of this super long thread and read pretty much the entire thing and everyone's stories. I had recently returned from Burning Man and had indulged in a multitude of various chemicals including herb. I thought I was screwed for sure but I thought that there HAS to be a way to pass this. I guess the method I ended up using can be summarized as the Frankenstein method of everything that's been discussed so far including G-man, Mac, and Jerry G and spiritual prayer. Over the course of around 10 days, I did around four complete MAC washes, bleached my hair twice, died it brown twice and use the Zydot at the end. It's important to mention that I didn't follow the instructions on either method to the T. I put the clean and clear/vinegar on only for a few minutes, sometimes left some things out, and never used a shower cap. It's all about understanding chemistry and exposing your hair cuticle and you can feel when this happens. When your hair shaft breaks open you can feel it pop on your head.
    Odds were stacked against me. I had been on a two week bender of Herb, Alcohol, MDMA, coke, ketamine, DMT along with my prescribed opiates and benzos I take everyday. I was setup to fail in every category of the test! Consumed over 3 grams of very pure MDMA, around 4 g high quality blow, multiple spliffs and bowls along with daily opiate and benzo use over a 12 day period. I realize this forum is dedicated to weed but reality is that people who smoke weed sometimes do other drugs and need to pass drug tests! The bleaching with 40 vol at least twice and dying it a natural color with ammonia based product is necessary to pass. I'm not completely convinced all the other things I did had anything to do with passing. I found a product nobody has discussed that costs $3 and has all the same properties as the hundreds of dollars worth of hair cleansing products and over the counter remedies required for the various methods discussed on this thread.
    I'm sad I found this product at the end of everything and spent around $170 passing but now I can share and save others money. I'll post a list of what I used. Pretty much everytime you wash your hair with shampoo some of the drug metabolites are lost. If you wash your hair 60 times in a week and bleach and redye it...you should be good to go. My goal is to post videos showing what I did so we can all show these bastards what's up and maybe we can get some federal regulations on this hair testing crap. In summary...Coke, mdma, thc, opiates, etc all washed out of my hair. Three samples of newly grown hair along with the dirty hair was taken at the lab from back of my head bellow crown. I promise to post more!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  3. If they are only testing for alcohol I doubt they would pay for a hair test. What state do you live in? And is this your first DWI? Any accident involved? Seems like they are trying to test you for everything if they are doing a hair test. I am just finishing up a DUI court case next week.

4. Alcohol is legal and is allowed to be in your hair. In some cases a hair test can be requested to see drinking usage. But it is uncommon to be hair tested for alcohol unless you were on probation or parole and not allowed to drink. With a dwi you have the choice to give blood or urine.

5. Im sure they will testing for everything but alcohol for sure.. I'm in TX and this is my first DWI cps is involved because child was in car.. they might be ready to let my child come home if im clean i only drink., hes with my mother for the moment

6. Yes @wecanbeatit they want to see if i stopped drinking.. I've slowed down but hadn't stop. Im just barely going on probation next Friday. Cps is who's having me do the test

7. For anybody in here trying to beat a hair follicle test start by going over these required readings. They are the FDA submittals for the labs methods of testing for each drug via hair follicle. Full of useful information! THC testing- http://www.accessdata.fda.gov/cdrh_docs/pdf11/K111929.pdf http://www.accessdata.fda.gov/cdrh_docs/reviews/K111929.pdf http://www.accessdata.fda.gov/cdrh_docs/reviews/K122759.pdf
    Amphetamine/MDMA tests- http://www.accessdata.fda.gov/cdrh_docs/pdf/k011185.pdf and Opiate tests http://www.accessdata.fda.gov/cdrh_docs/reviews/K123799.pdf

8. When you say you can feel hair shaft break and pop what exactly do you mean..

9. I'm so sorry you are in this situation. As a pretty heavy drinker myself, I know that humans can't just stop drinking cold turkey or you could end up having a seizure or at the minimum super bad anxiety and sick. It's ridiculous that they expected you to not drink anything since the dwi. I have a feeling that they are using this dwi to try to test for other drugs and label you as an addict which isn't the case. You should just bleach and redye your hair before test and wash with swimmers shampoo and t-sal as many times as possible. Keep in mind several hair products and shampoos contain alcohol. They will be most likely be testing for an alcohol metabolite. How long you have to till the test?

10. 8:30 in the morning.. I've done the maracco method Wednesday once Friday once Saturday twice Sunday twice today so far once plan on doing another bout 8 tonight. Also been soaking in epsom salt baths. Plan on waking up in morning about 5a.m. to do method one more time then dye my hair. I also cut my hair from shoulder length to my chin so a really short bob. Also been washing my hair with Neutrogina TSal Shampoo each time.. And prayer major prayer.. My scalp is on fire my ears are on fire and my forehead.. 😒 i've left vinager in for 30min then the clean and clear extra 30min then wash out then apply the tide and leave in for 30min then i wash my hair w/ Neutrogina TSal Shampoo and leave in for 30min..

Sent from my LG-LS995 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. When I say you can feel it pop im talking about when you finally damage the protein matrix on your hair follicle to its tipping point, you can feel it break open. At this point you want to use laundry soap and swimmers shampoo to wash the toxins out. Your scalp will feel very tight and your hair brittle. But it won't fall out as long as you don't already have massive hair damage. If you have a salkys beauty supply store near you go pick up "ion crystal clarifying treatment" It comes in small purple packets for around $3. Pick up a few or more. This product has a strong base and acid and cleansing all in one cheap package. Sure beats this! ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1412032867.067362.jpg

12. All i can do is hope for the best and leave it in gods hand after this.. I've. Done all i know to do.. Haven't drank since Tuesday of last week..

• Creative Creative x 1
  13. Oh forgot to mention i've been wrapping my head with seran wrap.. Lol.. Not my best look.. Lol

14. My turn...
    Just found out I have to give a hair test on Thur of this week. Which is only 3 days from now.  I went and got my hair cut to 3/4 inch and did the Macujo method and will try to do that a few more times before the test.

I have been clean for about 30 days with one 3 hit slip about 17 days ago.  I will keep every one posted with the results.

I also plan to shave all of my body hair to eliminate that possiblity.

Wish me luck

15. Best of luck.. Im so nervous have mine at 8:30a.m. tomorrow morning..

16. Sounds like you are on the right track to pass this shit. I only used vinnigar twice as it gives you chemical burns. I swear the bleach was less painful. It's sunoke biochemistry. You need a base to open the hair shaft and an acid to close it. You need to shampoo in between. I give gman and everybody mad pros but it's scientific fact that starting with an acid such as vinnigar and sacrylic acid is pointless. Start on the other side of the PH scale with baking soda or simply hot water to break the protein matrix. A couple Lil tips...you chances of passing are multiplied by 10 if you have someone to help you with the washing so you do not miss any spots in her back. My sample was taken from left, center, right beneath the crown of my head on back. Focus on this area. Your a chick so just shave all body hair. Also make sure to put vasolene all over your hairline and ears before any of the treatments. And also there's a product called comfort care that you add to the bleach or the dye kits that makes it so your scalp doesn't get as damaged or hurt.

17. I will be praying for you and everyone else facing this hair test. I'm concerned that all of the products in the gman and Mac method have alcohol in them. If you read the FDA links I posted they do a wash of the hair right away and then test that wash before going any further. If no alcohol or drug are in that first wash, they won't test any further. Problem work alcohol is they HAVE TO after the was for metabolites bc everyone has alcohol in their hair bc most hair products contain alcohol

18. Either way let me know what happens bc I'm building a database and exact method to show that hair tests are inaccurate and can be beaten :)

19. Bc you only smoked so little over such a long time span, you have nothing to worry about. Seriously, wash your hair with good shampoo a few times and get the cheap ion crystal clarifying treatment for $3 and your good to go.

20. Today is the day.. I soaked my hair in baking soda like paste for 20 min.. Washed my hair 3 time with Neutrogina TSal Shampoo.. Will keep you guys posted..