Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Passed A hair follicle drug test

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by growman944, May 29, 2007.

1. Hi all just had the one of the most disappointing days ever......I failed a hair follicle test for G.M.  with 100 days clean. I'm beyond pissed off , i just cant believe i fucked up. had a hair cut about a week before, and used macujo method about five times in the first month,...and i have been weed free for the entire time.They use psychmedics for testing. I was a regular smoker. What a bitch to miss out on this opportunity over  some weed.

2. HFT test today!!! I stopped smoking 10 months ago but had a 1 toke slip up 75 days ago. No time to prepare, what're my odds?!?!

3. In my opinion, with ten months clean and one smokeup a couple months ago, you should pass. But time will tell...good luck, i thought i'd pass ...i had to be close

4. Was told in the interview it goes back a year, not sure if that was a scare tactic or harsh truth?! Im a nervous wreck!!!

5. #4665 SkinnyDete, Aug 5, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 5, 2014
    Hello everybody im new to this forum and if I posted this in an incorrect area I apologize in advance. But I have read numerous posts about hair follicle and ive looked up so much crap and still don't feel anymore confident w taking my test.. But anyways Im currently enrolled in a week long class for a potential job and once the classes end I have to take a hair follicle and a piss test, they stated yesterday in the class that they will be taking a patch of hair, around 200 strands.. I have been clean for almost a month and before that I smoked on a regular basis but had dry out times in between them(it was high grade), my hair was also long at that time and since learning about the test ive cut it short., I also live in a very small town where we have no head shops so I have to order everything online. But I have a few concerns with the test and the actions I take leading up to the test. I have an old bottle of shampoo that I purchased a few years back with a detox kit, not really sure if its any good but im still using it anyway just for safe measures and peace of mind. I know they say don't let anything touch your hair that has been previously used while you were partaking but I wear hats all the time, 24/7.. is there anyway you could wash them to remove what ever pollutants or toxins are in them? along with sheets and clothes... Also I hear those methods that most people use are hit or miss. Ive also herd dawn dishwashing liquid works good for a stripping agent.. but at this point in time im open for anything, that doesn't have to do with destroying my hair or scalp.. not to mention if its red and irritated and they question me my blood pressure will skyrocket as I will be extremely nervous.. and normally that wouldn't matter to me but they will be doing a physical right after.. any thoughts and suggestions would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks in advance.

6. #4666 tetracolor, Aug 5, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 5, 2014
    From what i've read 3 months is what they  test for. But ihad three clean and failed. Im thinking that probably , since its blood borne for thirty days or so that at that point is when you're hair is probably truely clean. But if you were really clean for ten monthes the levels should be low enough for you to pass

7. I truly have been 10 months clean and 73 days since a one toke joint hit. FreKing out!!!!! Guess I'll know by Friday or Monday?

8. If i could do it over again, i didnt have alot of notice and stripping my hair everyday for months was kinda crazy, i would change  and clean everything that might help me pass

9. i had mine july 28 and the lab called me yesterday afternoon Aug 5, to see if any meds i take might have given a false positive

10. They took sample from neck line which was barely .5inch so we will see?! Supposed to find out Friday

11. #4671 tabblegames, Aug 6, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 7, 2014
    taking a FHT  at psychemedics  smoked 1/2 joint 14 days ago , before that only up to may 23rd . used mac method   vin . clean and  clear   tsal  tide   soda   /////    they took hair waiting for results  did full treatment 2 days in a row ..skipped 3 days ..that stuff stings ...did full treatment twice more once in the afternoon and that night then in the morn. before test   ...i'll let ya know ....no hair detox shampoo like zydot or nothing . got a call for another job today ,  if I fail ill get zydots do the whole thing again for the better job ....man I can't blow this   ///   took a test for july 14th   job  thought I was good  smoked a 1/2 joint got the bad news ... like a idiot ... don't smoke until your pass is confirmed weed what a f@^$#&&g hassell /////////             PASSED !!! ya baby ! ...now my hair from @ 15 days ago may not have grown out yet ...but wtf im taking another one tomorrow at American toxicology ..so.. well see ..hair and urine  F#&k !

12. Hi guys,

taking a hair test tomorrow, got notified last thursday.  I've last smoked about 60 days ago, was a heavy smoker before then.  Also did about 1g of white a couple weeks ago and July 4th wknd.  My hair is about 1.2 inches.  

I think my only option is the Jerry G and wondering if you guys think I did or am doing enough to pass.  And any suggestions of additional last minute things I could do.

Friday: Bleached hair with 40vol - wash with toxin wash
    Saturday: Baking soda/precision cleanse
    Sunday: Bleached hair with 40vol and redye
    Monday: Baking soda/vinegar/clean and clear/toxin wash
    Tuesday: Bleach with 40vol (then last of toxin wash) and redye by professional
    Wednesday: DAY OF TEST --> Baking Soda paste/precision cleanse/zydot ultra clean

You guys think this will be enough?  I'm hoping this will be just enough...if toxic wash and precision cleanse do anything they claim to do this should work.

Thanks for any input folks!

13. Hft in couple of days

31 days clean, smoked 1-2 bong rips daily for years. 30yr old male medium brown hair. Cut hair to 1 1/2 inches

2 macs, 8 bleach and redyes

Used baking soda paste soak for 15 mins b4 each bleach, washed bleach out with tide then ion swimmers wash. Blow dry hair, apply dye (ammonia). Washed out with tsal then swimmers wash. Hair starting to break/fall out.

I will be sure to follow up with my results. Please send them good vibes my way!!

14. Still waiting, the wait is agonizing!  Submitted hair 5 pm last Friday, now Wednesday evening and still nuthin!

Will post results when I get 'em.  For some reason I have a bad feeling...

15. #4675 BigTank, Aug 7, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 7, 2014

Your hair doesnt grow clean until your system is clean. So if it takes 30 days for your system to clean out, those 30 days your growing dirty hair.

But then whats probably skewed is how good the quality of weed you smoked.and how often you were smoking. Anymore with the dank quality of weed going around its a Death wish to smoke it for a while then quit and try to pass any test within 30 days(urine) and who knows how long for hair. And if you been smoking it daily for months, good night, Probably double any "estimated days to clean" just to be safe.

Going back a year is bullshit since the amount of hair they SHOULD CUT for the test only is the length to match 90 days of hair growth. People love to scare you saying a year and all this but if you read the specifications for the test (I read online for various places) it says it goes back 90 days. But then as said if your not clean for a full 90 days i.e it takes 30 days before your piss clean.... 30 days into the 90 days, only 60 days of growth will be mostly clean....and thats a "scoped" estimate for someone who probably doesnt smoke much and say smoked 1/4th oz then stopped.

16. I passed!! Light smoker from 2008-2013. Stopped for 10 months and had a slip up 74 days ago and hit a bowl. Took a hair test this week with no treatments of any kind.. just say no it ain't worth the stress!!

17. Looking for advice.  I would consider myself to have been a moderate to heavy smoker for the past year.  I've smoked some high grade medical for the past year.  I am scheduled to take a hair follicle test September 15.  I stopped smoking July 1, 2014 and have been clean since July 29,2014.  I took a piss test to make sure I was finally clean.   I've ordered hair razor and I cut my hair at the beginning of July.  Should I try any of these methods on my hair in order to pass or would it be best to try using a product on my leg hair/ arm pit hair?  My hair is already 1" , but I was going to cut it again and let it regrow.  It would have about a month to grow back to 1".  My hair grows pretty quickly and is dark.  Any thoughts or suggestions would be appreciated.

18. jfielder5...I'm currently waiting on my results so can't promise what i did worked, but after reading multiple stories similar to yours your going to need to do the Jerry g method (for heavy users)

Bleach/-redye hair 2x/cleansing shampoo after
    day of test - toxin wash/zydot treatment

the more bleaches you can fit in the better....

I would shave from your neck down so you can just focus on your head.

19. Please HELP!
    My husband has a hair test on Friday 8/15. he is 
    African american male
    fairly short hair thick 5'11 175 works out daily.
    HEAVY SMOKER

My question is, Ive been reading through these threads and I see the Jerry G alot with the redye. For ethnic hair use a relaxer, could I still use the bleach on his hair, or is it safer to use the relaxer. ALSO, i cant order the shampoo and have it get here on time. The only one the head shop has around here is the magnum, and the reviews on that are horrible.
     Im just wondering what all can I use, and what is too much? He also has a URINE test that morning, any detox that really works as far as urine? ANY HELP APPRECIATED!!!!

I thought about tomorrow bleaching him with a 40 developer, washing with some sort of cleansing wash
    Tuesday just the wash/baking soda
    Wednesday bleaching again/ toxin wash of some sort
    Thursday washing and dying his hair back to normal
    Friday morning URINE & HAIR

20. BAAAMMMM!  Passed.  Whew, that was a close one (so I thought).  

My strategy was hair razor.  I didn't do any Jerry Gs or Macujos.  I was a nearly daily smoker (just a bat or two) and had less than a week of clean time.  Hair razor consultant told me 15 treatments.  I did 20 just to be safe, and yuppers, I passed that beeyotch!

I gotta say though, my weed consumption will be drastically reduced now, the stress isn't worth it.

jrobb:
    To pass a urine test, all you need is the following:
    - Gallon jug of gatorade
    - Container of creatine monohydrate (any health food store)
    - B vitamin complex

Chug down a liter or so of water, then begin drinking 8 oz of gatorade every 15 minutes.  Every third or fourth glass, stir in a spoonful of creatine.  Take a B vitamin about an hour and a half in to the routine (you can just use a multi-vitamin too, all you're doing is "dying" urine yellow).
    Keep this going for at least 2 hours, preferably 3.  Urinate several times, at least 4 or 5, then you're ready for the test.  Urinate in the toilet, mid-stream in the cup, finish in the toilet.
    Works every time.  I passed several like this with no clean time.  Theory is, gatorade provides the salt for specific gravity, creatine produces creatinine, vitamin dyes it yellow.  You're diluting the THC metabolite out, but your urine appears normal and not diluted.

As for the hair test, people who are heavy users have passed with the Jerry G method.  You could overnight some hair razor, it worked for me!  Just be sure you get a consultation first.

Best of luck, all!  I feel a whole lot better today than I have for the last week.