Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Passed A hair follicle drug test

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by growman944, May 29, 2007.

1. My husband may be called for a hair test. We are hoping he gets this job offer.
    He has been clean for almost 9 months, but we went to Costa Rica in August and he partied while we were there. I have been searching websites for hours and this one is by far the most interesting/informative. His hair is short (he just got it cut) so we are hoping if he does everything right he will be ok. We'll check back in couple of weeks and let you know how it worked out.

Thanks for the info Growman!!

• Like Like x 1
  2. Hello fellow smokers! I've been doing a lot of research on the macujo method to pass a hair test I just found out about. I'll be taking my test tomorrow!! So I have very little time to get ready for this test.

I'm a White Male, 34, Dark Brown Hair, 215 lbs, 5'8"

I see this method has worked for some folks, and not for others. I'm hopeful it will work for me because I'm a very infrequent smoker. I think I've smoked 4 times in 7 months. The last time I smoked was around Sept 15th or so (5 weeks). The amount was very small (half a J maybe).

Anyway this hair test thing popped up on me cause my wife just gave birth to our second daughter and tested positive at the hospital for THC. She would occassionally smoke to relieve frequent nauseousness, back aches and head aches. Her thinking was it was the safest way to get some relief from those symptoms and have a minimal impact on the baby. I feel her logic is sound. The baby is in PERFECT health. The hospital however has a different view on this subject. Pot is illegal and their position was to file a complaint with Child Protective Services.

We are both going to try this method and cross our fingers. If we fail the tests, it's my understanding that we'll be put on 90 days probation period where we'll receive frequent visits from CPS as well as have to submit to random drug testing. At this time we don't believe we'll loose our children. The councelor that visited us today indicated that we would have to fail repeated tests for something like that to happen but I certainly don't want to see the ball get rolling AT ALL if possible.

Wish us luck and I'll be back with the results of the testing next week.

3. no offence but your idea sounds crazy and gross. sure if your a crack head and are used to being cummed on or whatever all that stuff isnt too gross but damn dude, why did u have to get a hair test so badly? up here i cant imagine a situation where id have to do a drug test, id just say yes i do drugs so what? everyone does, if its for a special job forget it cause theyll test you again and again my dad has to take piss tests he works on school busses so a thing like that is out of the question. where do you live? are you on parole? if you are then yes doing that would make sense but god damn man im sorry just seems like alot of work just to shape the opinion of people must be a cleans you can do doesnt a hair test show your life time drug use? they cant use that against you only what youve done in the last year or so cant they?

4. Okay guys... just a quick update. Today is test day. I took SOME of growman's advise.. and cut my hair. I had pretty long hair and now the pricks have right at about 1 inch of hair to test.

Here were my steps:
    1. Vinegar in hair : 20 min with shower cap
    2. Clean & Clear scrub: 20 min with shower cap (rubbed it in real good... burns !!)
    3. Rinsed that sh!t out
    4. Got in the shower.. Scrubbed scalp with Tide liquid for 5 min
    5. Used Nexxus Aloe Rid ... Scrubbed scap with that for 5 min .. 2 times.

At this point I'm going to see what happens. Also I wanted to be a little more clear about the type of Clean and Clear I used. I found this ingredient to be the most confusing because I couldn't find the type actually listed in the original Macujo method. Ensuring that I was using the type with 2.0% Salicylic Acid I chose Johnson & Johnson Deep Cleaning Astrigent - Oil fighting formula. That's the Pink sh!t.

Alright that's about it. I'll update this thread once I know the results of the test.

5. I PASSED. I have beaten the hair test with the macujo method. I also want to mention that my wife has also passed using this method. She has VERY long brown hair and was a regular smoker (few times per week). Just to reiterate, we had 1 day to prepair for this test. I can say with confidence that if you follow the steps outlined in this thread exactly you will pass your test.

Good luck to those of you who need to pass this test!!

• Like Like x 3
  6. i will be attempting this method for my hair test dec. 10 if i pass i will get a healthy 10 dollar raise from 18 to 28 bucks an hour if i fail i will get fired and will probably have to go work some where for 8 dollars an hour so i must pass i a have already begun the hardest part of the stepswich is quit smoking i have a month and a half from time of quiting smoking till test i know it works for some by quiting a short time b4 test but i have to pass piss test also wich i am not to worried i have passed by just drinkin lots and lots of water and by the way ive been smoking pretty much everyday of my life for past 10 years i plan on using this method and also i plan on postin all results pass or fail to hopefully help out my fellow smokers congrats to everyu1 who passed i hope i will be the next 1 with good news to share:smoke:

7. Hey bro... definately don't smoke any more!!! You'll be cool on the piss test. Dude go grab that Nexus Aloe Rid ASAP. Use it every day!!! You have some good time on your hands so use it wisely!!! The hair test by law can only go back 90 days.... so if you're 'clean' for 45 of them that would be great. I also suggest getting a pretty short hair cut before the test. Leave them a good 1.5 inches of hair though so they don't try and take hair from other parts of your bod. Do the Macujo method the day of the test. You should be good to go man!

Please be sure to post your results so that we can get additional confimations that when done properly this method works. Any questions don't hesitate to ask. Good luck dude! :smoking:

8. So sik_fuk and growman is the Neutrogina TSal Shampoo the same as the Nexus Aloe Aid? I went and purchased everything on growman's list that he used but saw sik_fuk's ingredients and was just wondering?

thanks for the postings my fellow peep's.

9. From the research I've done on this process, the key ingredient here is Salicylic Acid. I personally couldn't find the TSal but noticed a few folks had used the Nexxus Aloe Rid instead and that seemed to work. I'm certainly no chemist mind you, but from the research I've done TSal has 3% Salicylic Acid and the Aloe Rid has 2%. SO I'd think the TSal would do a more effective job as it's contents is higher in that ingredient. Unfortunately I was unable to locate it so I had to resort to the Aloe Rid.

CORRECTION: Aloe Rid does not contain Salicylic Acid. The Clean and Clear does. My mistake. The Aloe Rid though is designed to remove residual build-up, chlorine, environmental pollutants, hard water minerals and shit like that from your hair. The TSal though would probably be BETTER because of it's Salicylic Acid content. Hopefully Growman can shed some additional light on this subject.

Hope this helps you out... and best of luck passing your test. Please let us know what the results are!!

10. I am probably going to take the test this coming Tuesday. I will continue the macujo method daily and then apply the application that I bought from the site that growman suggested:

http://www.passhairtest.com/shampoo.asp#6

I bought the "LIGHT Hair Follicle Treatment Kit" for $89. Since I haven't been a heavy smoker, the lady I spoke to recommended that solution. I will hit yall up here in a couple of days to let you know what I find out!!!

11. NICE WORK Sik_Fuk!!!! Way to pass that test! So will everything work out with your new daughter??? I hope so, and I'm prayin' that everything turns out alright!

Tsal and the Aloe-Rid Treatment are two different things, but I used both...just because I initially couldn't find the treatment. More on that in a bit.... The Tsal is a special shampoo for Psoriasis or bad dry scalp/skin. It's also good for acne! I got it because it seemed like the strongest stuff I could find on store shelves. I got it at Wal-Mart.

Just to note...be sure that when you're looking for the Nexus Aloe-Rid, you have to get the TREATMENT and not the SHAMPOO. They are entirely different things!!! The treatment works, the shampoo doesn't do anything (I think). Also, please note that the treatment is no longer produced...so don't go to 30 different drug stores trying to find it. You'll have to find it online....google does wonders. It looks EXACTLY like this...notice how it doesn't say SHAMPOO like the stuff you'll find in stores:

[​IMG]

Reeferstar, just be smart about how you handle your time up untill the test. Keep in mind that I only had about 1.5-2 weeks of being clean till my test, so don't get TOO worried, but smoking would be stupid since you have so much warning. That much time is rare for sure! That much time will clean your urine and blood for sure, but obviously the hair is permanent...so just follow those steps to a T and you should be good. Don't forget to post your results and exactly what you did to prepare.

The grasscity community should really get in on this thread to build a good knowledge base about this test. Remember, knowledge is POWER!! Keep tokin' :D

12. I didn't know you could do that. Neat!

13. i refuse hair testing on spiritual grounds. easy to do if you have dreadlocks just clam that your hair is scared to you and it is agaisnt religious beliefs to cut any of it.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  14. congrats on your victory and new job though man

15. I took the hair test last friday and I smoked about 1 month ago. Since then I have sweated a lot and had plenty of vitamins. I found out I had 48 hours to take the test so I washed my hair with the aloe rid shampoo a few times then I used the vinegar, clean and clear, tide, dandruff shampoo, and more aloe rid shampoo. What are my chances? How long does it take to get the results of the test? Any feedback appreciated.

16. oh yeah and I'm 6'2'', 175 lbs, (for metabolism sake) and have hair above the ears got a haircut about a week ago. I also washed twice.

17. Well the sweating and vitamins aren't going to help get that out of your Hair. To get it out of your piss it couldn't hurt.

The haircut helps... gives them less to test. I'd say you've got a pretty good shot at passing this. Were you clean for the month prior to taking the test? How often did you smoke?

18. I think you have pretty good chances. I got my results back in about 5 days.

19. Hey thanks man!! Yeah everything worked out fine with the kid! Both of us passing their tests made it a moot point and well, got them out of our hair! LOL

20. Hello fellow tokers...

When I was looking to pass my hair test I did hours and hours of research on the net. You all have heard of the term 'Macujo Method' passed around. What I want to do in this post is share some info about this method.

According to my research, some folks have passed with this method and others have not been successful. The ORIGINAL post is here: http://www.marijuana.com/blood-hair-saliva-testing/34638-maccuj0-hair-method.html#post88289 . MacCuj0 was a member of this website and posted this information.

For those of you who don't want to register on that site to see that link, I'll post the info here.

MacCuj0 Hair Method
    <HR style="COLOR: #444" SIZE=1>This works every time...My friend works in a forensic lab showed me how...I passed 8 hair tests Never failed.

1. Strip hair with vinegar..Leave in and let it saturate into the hair for about ten minutes. "Dont Rinse Out"....Oh yea watch your eyes the crap burns like doo doo.

2. Should told you this first...But you will need to buy a bottle Clean & Clear skin toning and deep cleanser...It's for pimples and acne....You will need to put that in your hair while the vinegar (is) still there. You will feel a burning sensation. Masage into the scalp for about 5minutes. What happens is it cleans while the vinegar has your pores open

3. Ok now as crazy as this crap sounds but you will need Tide laundry detergent.
    Powder or liquid it doesn't matter. Wash your hair with it and rinse thoroughly with warm water. Please dont get the Tide in your eyes..keep eyes close shut . Tide has the best cleaning agent of all detergents.

4. Now just use your favorite aloe (moisturizing shampoo).....Any kind you want to use.

5. Do that four step process the day of your deadline

I dont believe how some of you guys worry like that.....I'm heavy user of all drugs for 15 years....Be surprise what alittle knowledge will do...Have a nice day ya'll

• Winner Winner x 3