Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Passed A hair follicle drug test

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by growman944, May 29, 2007.

1. WOW! +rep for dedication and all that fucking effort I would have been like fuck that.

2. Nice work on the pass!!! :hello::hello:

3. #343 WhatAGyp, Apr 19, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 19, 2009
    OK, I signed up to this forum simply because of the hair test aspect. Thank you all who have contributed and helped others like me.

I am 41, a white male, a regular light/moderate daily pot smoker since forever. I have been self-employed for the majority of my life but with the crappy economy I need to get a part-time job of some sort. I found one that pays decently but the hair drug test is in the way. I will be taking the test sometime next week (doesn't matter really WHEN, I just have to show up to the clinic to do it) and I have been off of smoking weed for 3 weeks. I use no other drugs so I only need to overcome the weed hurdle.

I am using the G-Man method with some variance.

1) I cannot find Nexxus Aloe Rid Treatment at any local store and I do not want to rely on waiting for it to come in the mail, so instead I bought some clarifying treatment that comes in powder form from the beauty supply store. The woman there told me it was the same thing as the Nexxus product without the Aloe. I told her my wife asked me to buy it for her, so that deflected all of the saleswoman's questions. It is expensive as hell ($2.99 for a small packet) and is enough once mixed to wash my hair twice with it. It is called "Ion Purifying Solutions Crystal Clarifying Treatment"

2) I only used the baking soda once and it burned my scalp like Satan was pissing on my head. Not doing that again!! I'd rather take welfare and beg for pennies using a cardboard sign at highway exits in Washington, DC than to kill myself with the baking soda.

Also, I see on the thread where people recommend "scrub, scrub scrub!!!". To hell with that; I just coated my hair real good with the vinegar/Clean and Clear/Tide, etc. stuff. They are testing my hair, NOT my scalp. Why cut off your toe when you only want to trim your toe nail?????? I figured I would spare my scalp and be gentle with it. I just saturated and soaked my hair real good with each treatment solution.

I don't understand why people mention body fat/metabolism in regards to a hair test, so I won't discuss that any further. I can understand discussing it for a piss test, but for a hair test ?!?!?!

I will say that my hair grows S-U-P-E-R fast. For example:

January 1, 2009 -- My hair looked like I just graduated from Marine Corps boot camp.

I have not cut it since.

Now, today (April 19, 2009) my hair looks like a replica of what Jim Morrison's hair looked like (on the shorter side, when he was young and lean). Seriously, my hair grew like 4.5 - 5.0 inches in a little over 4 months!

I still have all of my hair and it is a dirty blond color with a tiny bit of gray at the temples.

I will get my hair cut to slightly less than 1.5 inches the day of the hair test, as well as perform the modified G-Man method.

Nightly I use the Ion clarifying treatment (instead of the Nexxus) and also the T-Sal shampoo. I am not going to buy any sort of 'head shop' shampoo for I truly detect MUCH BULLSHIT with that crap. I am relying exclusively on the modified G-Man method ONLY..

I promise to update once I take the hair test and get the results!!

:::Crossing my fingers::::

4. im thinking that this portion is false because wouldnt the THC be at the root of your head and not the top, therefore forcing you to shave it ALL off?

5. Basically to test for the 90 day window they need ~2" of hair. They can go beyond that length of hair to try to get a broader timeline, but by doing that they run into less reliable results which is why most companies refer to the 1.5-2" length of hair.

Whats been said however, is if you give them a 5" length of hair, nothing is stopping them from perhaps testing the whole segment thus giving skewed results.

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. hi all...
    well, here's my situation:
    I was a regular and damn-high user for past 3 years. I have a possible test 1 week later. However, I haven't used anything since the mid-December. That makes 4,5 months or so... I have a short hair that allows to trace back to a max. of 3 months. However, I have an issue of low metabolism with 160 lbs, female. Do I need to take that procedure? I have apple vinegar and clean&clear, but the rest is not possible and all I have to do is order them from the net - which would be too late. I also have a aloe clarifying shampoo - however, not the same brand..
    I am worried about second-hand contamination. I read about it in the pass-the-test shampoo sites. They say that your hair could be contaminated again by your sweat, scalp oil and etc. within your detox process. Also, I was never within the smoke range of anyone in these 4,5 months.
    Any comments are welcome - please help me since it is an issue of court.

7. The amount of time since you last smoked is the saving grace. You should be A-OK. Cut your hair, don't smoke until after the test, don't worry about it.
    ;)

8. 4/27/09 I just got the phone call from Quest Diagnostics. I failed the hair test. Contrary to what I wrote above, I DID buy a hair kit from a local head shop to use on the day of the test (All Clear from Purity, Inc).

Oh well, life goes on...

9. You, sir, are jesus christ.

+rep.

10. #350 SpikeTheSenses, Apr 30, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2009
    I've been reading over this particular forum for a few weeks now, because the method given seems to have a majority of positive results. I plan to use the Gman/macujo method mentioned on the first page in a few weeks for a hair test I have to get for a summer job at my dad's workplace. I also plan on using a detox shampoo just to add to my chances of passing, as I heard from a girl who worked at the same place I'm applying for that she used a shampoo after being a heavy smoker and still passed her test. I'm just being very cautious and am also going to use the other method for at least a week before the test just to heighten my chances of passing. Oh and I'm going to chop off as much of my hair as I can leaving at least two inches (because the place I'm applying for wants 2 inches, not 1.5, and say they want to trace back 120 days...!!! fucking lame as shit, since I thought the legal amount was 1.5?)

So here's the deal with me:
    I'm 18, female, 5'6, with short red hair that grows VERY fast. (side question - does anyone know anything about the molecular structure of red hair and drug retention? I know it's very difficult to dye natural red hair because of something in the molecules, so my mom thought maybe it might be harder for drugs to stick in there based on that info...haha. Interesting theory.) Anyway I am an everyday MJ smoker (have been for about a year), but I've stopped completely for the last few weeks. Tomorrow I am going to a hippie fire-spinning festival in the mountains for the weekend and am going to try my hardest not to give in and take a few tokes. But I have decided to drop some acid while I'm there since I know it won't show up on the test.

I had another question though, does anyone have any personal experience with 2CB and hair testing? On Erowid it says that it isn't tested for in the standard or extended tests, but can possibly (but unlikely) come up as a false reading for amphetamines since they're chemically similar. I know I might be offered some this weekend and wanted to know if anyone had any feedback on it. If I did it it'd only be one time and probably a small dosage, so it might not even be enough to come back as positive for anything because of the low amount. Any thoughts? (I probably won't do it if no one gets back to me or if I can't find any other info on it, but I'd like to if someone can assure me I'd be okay - or if this method will be able to clean it out of my hair.)

I'll let everyone know how I do on the hair test in a few weeks with the Gman/Macujo method. I want this job so fucking bad, I could make about 6 grand in just 2 months. I just wish they wouldn't invade my fucking privacy so much. I smoke weed for insomnia and migraines, and I responsibly dabble in psychedelics once every few months, but alcoholics and drunks are allowed to continue freely with their fucked up legal addictions and get good jobs because.....?!?!?! Oh right, because alcohol is legal even though it's more deadly and harmful than MJ or many other psychedelics. Fuck that. Fuck the system.

Anyway, I'll let everyone know. But please answer the few questions I had if you can! :) Thanks.

11. Hi everyone,
    I've been following this forum for a while and practicing this method now for the past week for a test i have really soon. I was wondering if anyone knows if this "Zydot" shampoo would be good to use on the day of as well. I read somewhere that it's a masking shampoo so it will only clog the hair instead of open it up. I also haven't found many reviews on it so i'm not sure if i should or not. Any help would be great.

Thank you!

12. #352 growman944, May 3, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 3, 2009
    Hey everyone! Good to see the HUGE rate of passed tests from doing my method. I want to throw out some thanks to the originator of the method (McCuj0). If WhatAGYP is anything, he's an example of how important it is not to deviate from my method. Substituting your own concoctions ALMOST ALWAYS results in a failed test!! Take a look at the past 25 pages of results, and you'll see that the ones who pass use my exact method. If you're not sure if you'll pass, look in the thread history for someone with a similar story and see exactly what they did to pass, or why they failed.

People asking about Zydot, or "Labtech" shampoo... stop. It doesn't work. The only shampoo I know of that works and that I would endorse is the product in the first post. People posting bogus products and trying to spout bogus information will be reported to moderators. It's not cool. We're here to pass a hair test, or help someone else pass a hair test... not to make money.

As always, pass along the thread to whoever you know, because knowledge is power!! I'll be passing my 3rd hair test next month, so i'll try and answer as many questions as I can. So awesome to see this thread grow into a 25 page document of passing hair tests!

Now back to those northern lights....
    :smoking:

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. .....

Sticky this perleeze.

14. #354 growman944, May 4, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 5, 2009
    FYI to everyone... LabTech has been kicked off this thread. Promoting bogus products without valid test data to back up any claims isn't very cool. This is a house of knowledge; and a place of learned gentlemen.... not a breeding ground for lies and satan.

JK
    :p

Keep tokin. :smoking:

15. Okay so I had a question for everyone who's taken the hair test.

How exactly does it work? Do you just walk in, sign something, then they chop off your hair and you leave? Is their any ID-ing involved? I ask because I wonder if I can just send in my younger sister (with clean hair) to go take my test, posing as me. Haha. If they ask for an ID I could see how that wouldn't work, but otherwise... if it's just a simple walk in and chop off, then I don't see why that would go wrong.

Thoughts?

(Not that I'm doubting the method, I'm just trying to avoid frying my hair if I can, it scares me that it might lighten my hair since I have really dark red hair that I can't dye back to it's normal color. But like I said before I'll do anything to pass the test, so I'll fry it to pieces if I absolutely must.) But please answer my above question, I'm curious anyway how the hair testing process works.

16. You better believe that they ID you. Heck if it was that easy this thread wouldn't exist.
    They send a photo copy of the id and the results to the place of employment. If it don't look like you they will know!

17. Yes there is ID, you can't send your sister LOL, that was good. All they do is cut your hair thats it. I did the method on this site and it worked for THC, and some pain pills I took, but it does not get rid of cocain. That I failed sorry to say, and I know of nothing that will get rid of it, so good luck!!!

18. Haha, okay, I figured they'd ID. Otherwise, yeah, it'd be way too easy.

I should only have THC in my hair at this point (I took MDMA twice last June, but I think that's too far back to show up, plus I'm cutting my hair short before the test anyway) so hopefully this method works.

Did anyone have positive results from using the whole method, but not the hair mudd and shampoo? Just wondering. I was planning on getting a detox shampoo anyway, but possibly not the same one as gman (one that a friend of mine used and passed with using no other chemicals or methods... I'm not sure which one though I need to find out.)

Anyway thanks for answering my silly ID question. Too bad I don't have a twin sister who doesn't smoke pot.

19. never have written in to anything like this so I am not sure if I am doing it correctly, but here goes anyway... Back in February my wife was laid off:mad: Then a few weeks later recieved a call from a recruiter for a sweet job that would require the aforementioned hair drug test:mad::mad: So I looked into how to pass this thing and found this place in the process. As I read through the posts and checked into other sites I came to the conclusion that the grassman may be onto something. The science of passing a hair drug test in simple terms is this you need to open up the hair folicles and clean the core of the hair. So how do you open the hair folicles? Well there are several ways this can be accomplished, but we went for the described G-man method without the Mud. Vinegar and soak for 30 minutes then on top of that astringent 3% and soak for 30 minutes then wash with tide liquid detergent (cleaning the core) then followed up with T-Sal shampoo wash and rinse. Did this twice on a Saturday and once on a Sunday. Then on Monday washed in shower with vinegar,(5 minute soak) Astringent (5 minute soak) then T-Sal and rinse. Did this twice. Tuesday was the appointment for the test so we did a 30 minute soak in vinegar, but used the 9.5% strong acid vinegar (gotta get those follicles to open up) we let this soak for 30 minutes and applied a towel around the shower cap we were using and heated it with a hair dryer. This also helps to open the follicles on the hair shaft. Then soaked for 30 minutes in astringent and rinsed. That was in the A.M. after lunch we used a product we had purchased online which describes many of the same things we have all read and talked about here. (Hair Toxin Wash) The product says to pre-wash with vinegar, so we used the 9.5% vinegar and then followed the rest of the instructions on washing with this product. The appointment was at 4:15 and wouldn't you know it they called her back for the test at <4:20> This was over a month ago so I am glad to say she passed that shit!!! She has been working there since mid March and loves the job, and the pay is awesome, it was well worth the pain and stress of working to pass the test. So... if you have a test to take I am telling you it can be passed. Her hair is shoulder length blond and she smoked 3 to 4 times a week. No other drugs though so if you are a narcotics user you may have some other problems as the metabolites you are trying to wash out of your hair from MJ are quite large and pushed easily to the outer portions of the core of the hair. However metabolites from other drugs are apparently smaller and significantly harder to remove. Some mentionables are apparently the astringent is quite painful to put on your hair. After a few days of treating so was the vinegar (quite painful) The product she used was not painful to put in, but left hair dry and feeling straw like. So as not to be a total knock off she sprayed it a little with some frizz ease before going into office. Her entire scalp pealed in the next few days and she was worried at work she would be thought of as the new girl with the dandruff problem but that also went away. Expect the hair to be taken from the back of your head and in several locations. Am not sure if we overdid it or if this was the amount requred to pass but it worked. The product we bought was about 100 bucks but she may have been able to pass without it, but we didn't want to chance it. Well anyway that's about it for this feel good story

• Like Like x 1
  20. So from what I understand you didn't use the baking soda step of the method? Does that mean that it isn't a necessary part of the process, because I hear that's what burns the most??? And I was considering buying Toxin Wash, so I think I might based on your experience.